shape
carat
color
clarity

How do you survive

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
. I have decided to just cut and run - it's not worth my health or sanity. No looking back.

:appl: I wish you all the best. You are going to have good days and horrible days Please know the horrible days will get better and better and one day you will wake up and will wonder what all the fuss was about. :appl:

walkinfaith

Rough_Rock
movie zombie & Amber St. Clare - Thank you so, so much for your words of encouragement and support. One day at a time, right? Looking forward to better days ahead :))

walkinfaith

Rough_Rock
part gypsy|1331647327|3147568 said:
Begonia, I totally understand that view! My biggest support system are are mom, sister, and best friend, who have all been divorced or burned by past relationships and are very down on men. So sometimes I feel much more negative after talking to them versus freinds who are married with kids, who focus on how to make a relationship work in a nonideal world, rather than how everything can go wrong.
I'm thinking of signing up for a bollywood dance class :tongue:
part gypsy - How are you doing today? Did you sign up for that bollywood class, and if you did, how is it?? :appl:

PS34one

Rough_Rock
part gypsy|1331647327|3147568 said:
Begonia, I totally understand that view! My biggest support system are are mom, sister, and best friend, who have all been divorced or burned by past relationships and are very down on men. So sometimes I feel much more negative after talking to them versus freinds who are married with kids, who focus on how to make a relationship work in a nonideal world, rather than how everything can go wrong.
I'm thinking of signing up for a bollywood dance class :tongue:

Part Gypsy, I don't know why I missed this post before but think you are so wise to say this! I was also thinking about you and wanting to encourage you to find some other wives/couples that could share their positive experiences with you about dealing with conflict and working on their relationships and marriages. I think Its great that you talked to your husband and found a little peace of mind in that.
If you both Love each other and keep the communication open like you did than there is always hope for change. I think sometimes even the small changes in our own attitudes can greatly affect the men in our lives. I suggest building your Husband up in any area you can where you see him doing things that you DO love and respect, and even when its difficult minimize the frequency of voicing the little things that could sound like critisism. I cant explain it, but I think men respond to this very well. I have an especially hard time with this myself, I don't know how you are personally. I think you sound balanced your view of "Loving the whole package". Obviously you had already shown great patience. If you keep going you just might see that change you have been hopeing for. :wink2:

walkinFaith, there you are encouraging again! I love it! How are YOU? hope your having a Fantastic day and feeling Stronger by the moment.
Btw, am I totally out of it? whats a bollywood dance Class?

PS34one

Rough_Rock
walkinFaith, there you are encouraging again! I love it! How are YOU? hope your having a Fantastic day and feeling Stronger by the moment.
Btw, am I totally out of it? whats a bollywood dance Class?[/quote]

I'm sorry. Open mouth, remove Foot, close mouth. I hope that did not sound insensitive. I tend to be overly cheery sometimes. (too much Coffee?) The Good days do come and go, and you are sincerely in my thoughts. So regardless of this being a very difficult time, I do hope you are having a "good" day. Praying for the best in a longtime...

walkinfaith

Rough_Rock
PS34one|1331926465|3150201 said:
Btw, am I totally out of it? whats a bollywood dance Class?

I'm sorry. Open mouth, remove Foot, close mouth. I hope that did not sound insensitive. I tend to be overly cheery sometimes. (too much Coffee?) The Good days do come and go, and you are sincerely in my thoughts. So regardless of this being a very difficult time, I do hope you are having a "good" day. Praying for the best in a longtime...[/quote]
Oh goodness, no, not insensitive at all - thank you so much! I so appreciate your posts! You are amazingly kind, and I hope you are having a fabulous day as well!! :wavey:

PS34one

Rough_Rock
A little bored, but doing fine! :snore: Wanting to check in and see how you are. Thankful for thinking that a relatively quiet thread means you are taking one day at a time and there is no un-usual drama on your end. Everyday that goes by that you continue to handle with wisdom and grace like you are means one more day closer to normalcy. Whatever that is. LOL Keep walking! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results