shape
carat
color
clarity

How do you style your tennis necklace?

mishka

Rough_Rock
Yes I just purchased it in honor of my Golden retriever Gabby . She just passed away. Great service and price from Elizabeth jewellers on Etsy. My friend purchased an A and also was happy with it.

Thank you!!

Frenchieglitter

Rough_Rock
Sorry for another threadjack!

So I purchased a 3.5 carat in yellow gold for a more casual look

@princessk - I've been searching for a similar tennis necklace for months! Can you share what is the mm size of the diamonds in your necklace? And what length is it? Having a difficult time figuring out the right carat weight or mm size I need. I think mm size is most important to acheive the everyday style I want, and yours looks just right! Also, do you mind sharing where you bought yours?

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Sorry for another threadjack!

@princessk - I've been searching for a similar tennis necklace for months! Can you share what is the mm size of the diamonds in your necklace? And what length is it? Having a difficult time figuring out the right carat weight or mm size I need. I think mm size is most important to acheive the everyday style I want, and yours looks just right! Also, do you mind sharing where you bought yours?

Hi I purchased it from Elizabeth Jewellers on Etsy. It is lab grown and 16 inches. Stones are 1.7mm if I recall correctly. They also sell mined but I wanted the whitest stones and was told the lab was clearer.

Frenchieglitter

Rough_Rock
Hi I purchased it from Elizabeth Jewellers on Etsy. It is lab grown and 16 inches. Stones are 1.7mm if I recall correctly. They also sell mined but I wanted the whitest stones and was told the lab was clearer.
Thank you! I've especially been stuggling to figure out the mm size I need. Seeing the IRL perspective from your pics with the corresponding details is so helpful. Much appreciated!! =)2

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I've especially been stuggling to figure out the mm size I need. Seeing the IRL perspective from your pics with the corresponding details is so helpful. Much appreciated!! =)2

Of course! The description is quite detailed if you go check out the listing. Good luck finding your dream piece.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much! I’m liking the idea of the tennis with some sort of plain gold. Similar to the tennis and vca hammered gold 5motif combo I wear most days. I saw images of Courtney Cox in her tennis necklace with IMG_5770.png gold and liked the look.
Was thinking of getting a herringbone necklace to pair with, but hear they scratch terribly when paired with other necklaces

Courtney looks to be wearing a slim Omega style “chain” with her diamond necklace. Definitely better than herringbone as far as wear and tear. If a herringbone chain is on the more delicate side it’s going to kink no matter what. They went out of style years ago and probably had a lot to do with the way they unraveled when stressed at all. I know they made a comeback starting about 6-7 years back but I still rarely see anyone wear the more delicate ones. I’d wear an omega again in a heartbeat—very durable.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results