shape
carat
color
clarity

How do you feel about Castro's suicide?

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Vile POS. There are plenty of sex addicts who do not kidnap, imprison, rape, and torture women. He was only sorry he was caught.
I do wish he could have lived his life in prison, so he could know that what he did was a heinous crime and that everyone thinks he is worthless.
I can only hope that the women he hurt so cruelly feel like this helps them, and that they do not feel cheated somehow.

I do not think that he is getting any divine retribution. When people die, they rot. Good riddance to this one.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad for his victims. I'm sure Castro's death brings them a sense of relief - maybe addressing fears they're not even aware of on a conscious level.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
"How do you feel about Castro's suicide? "

Hot damn and Hallelujah?

Good riddance?

Say hello to Hitler for us?

Any one of those thoughts probably crossed my mind.

The young ladies are saved from having to relive, for a worldwide audience, the horrors they must face in private every day. How can this be a bad thing? Not to mention the tax dollars saved not having to house him, defend him, convict him, etc.

It's a win-win as far as I can see.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am mixed as well, I think he took the easy way out, the piece of shit deserved much worse, he deserved to die a long slow death, not an easy one, but it did save the taxpayers money...but my mentality in this case is an eye for an eye :angryfire:

Those young women went thru 10 years of pure hell, more then I think any of us can imagine. They will probably have mental and physical scars for the rest of their lives, they didn't deserve that, no one does, I do hope this brings them some closure.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I ain't proud of it, but...

good riddance.

Wonder what it would have cost to keep that fella incarcerated safely for however long he may have lived naturally? Can feed a lot of hungry kids with that cash...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
He was never going to "get" what he truly deserved. My opinion, he would have gotten murdered eventually (Like Jeffrey Dahmer) and at least it is saving tax payer's money.

rileyl

Rough_Rock
IMO, no amount of suffering that he could have experienced behind bars would a) have ever been enough to make anyone feel that justice had truly been served; and b) have ever been enough to erase the pain and suffering he inflicted on his innocent victims. I don't believe in heaven/hell, but I wish I did. I'm not ashamed to say that I would relish the prospect of his eternal damnation.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holly hahahahaha, join me in a coke and a smile, won't you?

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too bad he didn't hang himself before he ruined those women's lives. One scumbag less.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too bad he didn't hang himself before he ruined those women's lives. One scumbag less.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Pissed that he can't suffer years of prison retribution... Happy that a monster is gone and we, the tax payers, don't have to pay to support him.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1378315227|3514417 said:
Same as you both - mixed feelings. Here he was, comfortable torturing 4 innocent victims... but couldn't handle the pressure himself?? aw.... muffin....

One comment I read on the many sites this was posted on, said he should have been let out in general pop for a smoke break... that too, would also have saved a lot of money for the state, yet had a somewhat more 'satisfying' end to an evil life.

I think he was a coward.

I agree with you. I really wanted im to pay. He does a month in prison and offs himself. Where is the justice?

I feel the sme way about Nanzy Lanza {mother of Newtown monster} and Diane Schouer {wrong way on the Taconic who took 7 people out with her}: Dig up their sorry bones and put them on trial. THERE WAS NO JUSTICE IN THESE SITUATIONS.

I'm vindictive like that.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Madam Bijoux|1378577773|3516307 said:

This is a thought I have had as well.

My initial thought was more in line with Serves him RIGHT.

Followed by other thoughts of what a pity it is that he'll never have to suffer like those women did. He won't have to spend years locked away and made uncomfortable (well... as uncomfortable as you can get in our delicate little prisons with DVDs and free college :nono: ). He won't have to fear for his life.

I've given it much thought after seeing the initial story and then reading the comments here. I think what I have finally settled on is that I feel disappointed in people as a species. How could this have happened? How did this man get away with such horrors for so long? How did we get to a point where when a person does something really wrong they don't have to answer for it? How come we have to look at something like this "suicide" and wonder if someone took justice into their own hands -- and not necessarily think of that as bad?

Were people always like this? Is this sort of sick crime more frequent than it used to be or are we just getting to hear about it because of the news?

I skimmed through the local news yesterday evening and was disgusted to find an article about a man facing as much as "sixty years to life" for having raped a 2 year old boy, forced him to consume alcohol (boy died with .12 blood alcohol) and then beat him in the head and stomach until he died with so many injuries the medical examiner couldn't count them all.
Next to it was an article about a couple who were (thankfully) found guilty of manslaughter and assault of a child. The woman was also convicted of "Homicide by Abuse" but her husband was not. Their adopted daughter died of malnutrition and hypothermia in her own backyard when they locked her out of the house as punishment -- the defense attorney is now trying to claim she was too old to allow the "homicide by abuse" conviction (cutoff is 16 and there are no records of her birth) and that this was not abuse but "questionable parenting" :nono:
These are just a couple -- there are more like this that I just couldn't bring myself to read the updates on!

We need fewer scumbags.
I am NOT sad to hear that this "man" killed himself but I will not celebrate for the death of anyone.
MB is absolutely correct -- it is too bad he didn't do this BEFORE he could bring such harm to others.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
I hope Jerry Sandusky takes a hint..................... :Up_to_something:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results