shape
carat
color
clarity

How do i find her ring size?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2005 7:18:10 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Buy a box of ChefBoyArdee pizza kit...get all four of your hands in the dough...viola. The one she is wearing must be removed and cleaned. You clean it for her.

I know it sounds stupid...but it is what popped into my thoughts.

DKS

PS. My mother knows my rings size.
OMG. That is classic!

Pizza dough officially makes ''the list'' for me from now on.

Spuncorpceo

Rough_Rock
You said she had two rings that she used to wear but they are now damaged...I would pick them out of the drawer while you are just "cleaning" up your bedroom and say, "honey, it''s too bad these rings are damaged. I wonder if I can get them cleaned or something at a jeweler. do they still fit you? because if they do, I will take them in just to see...it couldn''t hurt." She says I dunno, tries them on, you get to see which finger they go on and now if you''re really slick:

do something like put them on your fingers and be like man, it fits on this finger but not this one...thats so weird!! what fingers do they fit on you...and just play around like that and you can get an idea how loose they are on her ring finger.

Then, of course the rings still fit her appropriate finger AND you have free access to take them in and see if they can get fixed. Boom, sized up and ready to go.

My 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results