shape
carat
color
clarity

How can I know if my Hpht diamond is a type 2 a or b ?

floaty97

Rough_Rock
That comes as a bit of a surprise to me - your diamond looks amazing and not a hint of grayish or bluish undertone that I can see from the video or your pictures.
Do you see any undertones within the body of the diamond in certain lighting conditions?

Thank you very much, not at all! It's perfectly colorless, so bright, so white! I don't see any blue tones, but that's probably because the amount of boron it contains is so insignificant that it doesn't give any color, but it does give the diamond conductive properties

floaty97

Rough_Rock
Reading through this post, I am so glad you had a happy ending! It looks gorgeous in your photos! Wear it and enjoy it for awhile before you decide to change the setting. I think the prongs look fine. You don't want them big and bulky where they overtake the diamond.

Thank you so much that's so sweet ! :D

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thank you very much, not at all! It's perfectly colorless, so bright, so white! I don't see any blue tones, but that's probably because the amount of boron it contains is so insignificant that it doesn't give any color, but it does give the diamond conductive properties

Glad to hear it!
Feel free to upload LOTS of videos and link them LOL

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results