Votes: 28 31.5%

Votes: 21 23.6%

Votes: 1 1.1%

Votes: 9 10.1%

• Total voters

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Alex T|1367227120|3436516 said:
Crikey, Devin! And here I am proud of my flat tummy after 2 children in quick succession, but yours kicks its arse right out of the water!! Holy cow!! :shock:
And how funny that you met your man that way. It just shows you love can happen anywhere. But I would rate you higher than that. I almost fancy you & I'm straight! :lol:

Get in line, Alex! Or shall we take this outside? :lol:

I'm straight and married too, but yes, Alex is right. You look AMAZING! Like Demi Moore.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
DevinG, you win. You are HOT. And here I am thinking I look good for someone with two kids.

DevinG

Rough_Rock
Thank You For All The Compliments :)

natascha

Brilliant_Rock
Really, I think the way you rate yourself also depends on your social circle and what they look like. And Im a bit embarrassed to say, where you are... Feels a bit mean but every time I land in a couple of countries I automatically feel that I have a higher number than I usually do :oops: Normally I rate myself as an 8, somedays I feel like the lockness monster and others like the most stunning thing on the planet. But yeah going from what other people say and trying to objectively compare myself in photos I think that might be the right range. A friend of mine is a clear 10, both face and body. She is smart too and I remember wanting her to have an awful personality or something when I first met her :oops: ... I mean she had to have something wrong. Course that backfired and now she is one of my best friends :lol: .

Circe- your hair is wonderful. Mine used to be as long but dark brown, currently trying to cut it to a more appropriate length, already removed 20 cm and will have to do the same after the summer ;( .

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I call myself an 8. I think there is more to it than physical. I am physically attractive BUT I need to lose the 10 lbs I gained last year. I felt happier, more engergetic, and more alert when I'm leaner and more active. I also have nicer skin. That being said I love my eyes and smile and I feel attractive. Even more though, I feel attractive because of my personality. I only get grouchy when I'm hungry or over tired. I am smart, positive, helpful, trustworthy and I enjoy fun and making others smile. I think those are attractive qualities. So Kenny, you're more than a 3 because you bring such a positive light to other people. :wavey:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Alright Devin - now you have to post some fitspiration for us all! I NEED TO LOSE THIS 10 LBS!!!!!!!!! LOL

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dragonfly411|1367255806|3436714 said:
Alright Devin - now you have to post some fitspiration for us all! I NEED TO LOSE THIS 10 LBS!!!!!!!!! LOL

Me too!!

Devin, did you ever get stretch marks or loose skin during your two pregnancies? I'm so jealous, lol. :mrgreen:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
dragonfly411|1367255621|3436709 said:
I call myself an 8. I think there is more to it than physical. I am physically attractive BUT I need to lose the 10 lbs I gained last year. I felt happier, more engergetic, and more alert when I'm leaner and more active. I also have nicer skin. That being said I love my eyes and smile and I feel attractive. Even more though, I feel attractive because of my personality. I only get grouchy when I'm hungry or over tired. I am smart, positive, helpful, trustworthy and I enjoy fun and making others smile. I think those are attractive qualities. So Kenny, you're more than a 3 because you bring such a positive light to other people. :wavey:

+1 :appl:
I agree with all of what you said, I don't think atractiveness is all about beautiful symmetry, and tight body, it's in the attitude, and the way people perceive you.

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
DevinG|1367225364|3436515 said:
I had to laugh when i read this thread topic. My hubby and i met on a site called hotornot.com. You post a pic of yourself and people rate you from a 1-10. Then you can 'meet' the people you rate by sending them a message. 3 weeks after we met he moved in. He was an instant 'Dad' as i was a single mommy to a 1 1/2 yr old. And after being together for 11 months, we got married.

9 1/2 years and a 2nd kiddo later, were still looking good if not better than when we met. He was rated a 9.8 and i was a 7.6 on that silly website....i'd say we've both improved in the looks department since then...hehe :naughty: Not to sound vain but I don't know many 35 year olds that after 2 kids can do fitness modeling :bigsmile: **yuppers that's me below :naughty: **

This is really interesting, because you look a) very fit and healthy, and very slender, as well as b) beautiful. I don't think these two things are interchangeable, because there are plenty of less than attractive slender fit people and plenty attractive people who are neither fit nor slender. I think it's just one of these things where personal preference defines the rating, rather than there being an absolute scale.

You really are beautiful, though. I think this is an amazing photo, thanks for sharing.

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Circe|1367166770|3436106 said:
P.P.S. - I take back every nice thing I ever said about ForumRunner - it took me THIS LONG to get the one shot of the hair.
I love your hair! Did I mention that? I WISH mine could grow that long and look that good. Totally jealous (um, in a nice way...). :bigsmile:
(This post would make more sense if I'd actually managed to include the photo in the quote. Ah well. )

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't rate myself because I really need to put in a range. I can look quite awful (even though I'm in my 40's my face can still break out!) if I'm stressed my body gets all hunched and have a furrowed brow. Below average, and ew. I can get probably a little lower when I go on camping trips so I'm unwashed, hair is greasy, face breaking out from soot from fires, etc (needless to say not going to apply to be on Survivor any time soon!)

But there are times when I can look quite attractive!

My nose is probably too big for me to ever be considered a 9 or 10. Or if teenage boys were rating I would go way down because I'm in my 40's and so "OLD". But I think I look pretty good for my age maybe can hit a 7 or 8 sometimes.

Anyways there is noone who you can ask, and get an unbiased opinion of how you look, so it's all subjective anyways.

PS devin rates a 10! Or the scale is useless!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I had to laugh when i read this thread topic. My hubby and i met on a site called hotornot.com. You post a pic of yourself and people rate you from a 1-10. Then you can 'meet' the people you rate by sending them a message. 3 weeks after we met he moved in. He was an instant 'Dad' as i was a single mommy to a 1 1/2 yr old. And after being together for 11 months, we got married.

9 1/2 years and a 2nd kiddo later, were still looking good if not better than when we met. He was rated a 9.8 and i was a 7.6 on that silly website....i'd say we've both improved in the looks department since then...hehe :naughty: Not to sound vain but I don't know many 35 year olds that after 2 kids can do fitness modeling :bigsmile: **yuppers that's me below :naughty: **

hot. hot. hot. :love:

amc80

Ideal_Rock
I think your perception of how attractive you are will depend on where you live. I've lived in the SF Bay Area, Santa Barbara, and San Diego. All of these places seem to have extremely high levels of attractive people. Then I moved to Reno. Instant ego boost. A local company makes a really funny shirt- "I'm a 10! (In Reno)." Enough said.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Devin - where's the pic of your hubby :Up_to_something: :naughty: :D

DevinG

Rough_Rock
LOL! I work out 5 days a week for an hour a day. I don't do cardio although i know i should. I just lift weights. I don't have a trainer but i did a few years ago for a short time. If they're good, you dont need to keep them around, they're supposed to teach you how to eventually do it on your own. I eat every three hours and I eat clean. I take in 100+ grams of protein a day, that includes mid-day and post workout protein shakes.

During both pregnancies i gained 13lbs with the first and 14 with the second. I looked like i swallowed a watermelon! My first weighed 6lbs 13oz and my 2nd weighed 3lbs 10oz (he was 6 weeks early). I've always been thin and toned, but after my 2 kids i weigh less than my HS days. Now i weigh 103-106 and I'm 5' 3"....yes, i'm short haha!

I would rate myself as a 7....slightly above average. I feel i have an average face, it's not very feminine, nor is my body. I've always wanted curves like a real woman....sounds silly but that's what i imagine when i think of a beautiful woman. Anywho, i feel my body basically makes up for what my face lacks in beauty. Ans that's the honest truth.

I will say this, being thin and in shape doesnt always get you compliments like so many that i'm receiving on this thread. Usually i get stank eye from the ladies of all ages. They tell me i'm too thin and i need to eat a burger. Or i should eat that cookie they're offering me. Hearing stuff like that really wears on a person and almost makes you feel bad for taking care of yourself.

I thank everyone for the positive feedback on my post and pic. It truly makes me smile. Everyone is beautiful in their own way no matter their weight or height.

And in the end, beauty is in the eye of the beholder....and my hubby is mine :rodent:

DevinG

Rough_Rock
Jennifer W|1367264518|3436842 said:

This is really interesting, because you look a) very fit and healthy, and very slender, as well as b) beautiful. I don't think these two things are interchangeable, because there are plenty of less than attractive slender fit people and plenty attractive people who are neither fit nor slender. I think it's just one of these things where personal preference defines the rating, rather than there being an absolute scale.

You really are beautiful, though. I think this is an amazing photo, thanks for sharing.

thank you very much for the kind words. I will add this to your comment as my opinion, not a put down...

I think that people like me (average looking in the face) know that in order to be more attractive to the opposite sex they work on their body to make up for it.

Very attractive people tend to rely on their beauty more and their body less.

This is by no means supposed to be a put down to anyone. This is just something i've observed being a gym rat and when i go out with my girlfriends. I can obviously be proved wrong but as i said it's just my opinion.

DevinG

Rough_Rock
athenaworth|1367273498|3436927 said:
Devin - where's the pic of your hubby :Up_to_something: :naughty: :D

HAHA! Ok, here's one of him and our boys. Not sure what my oldest is doing with his face but you get the idea....they're cute :) LOL

2012-08-11_16.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DevinG|1367275039|3436939 said:
LOL! I work out 5 days a week for an hour a day. I don't do cardio although i know i should. I just lift weights. I don't have a trainer but i did a few years ago for a short time. If they're good, you dont need to keep them around, they're supposed to teach you how to eventually do it on your own. I eat every three hours and I eat clean. I take in 100+ grams of protein a day, that includes mid-day and post workout protein shakes.

During both pregnancies i gained 13lbs with the first and 14 with the second. I looked like i swallowed a watermelon! My first weighed 6lbs 13oz and my 2nd weighed 3lbs 10oz (he was 6 weeks early). I've always been thin and toned, but after my 2 kids i weigh less than my HS days. Now i weigh 103-106 and I'm 5' 3"....yes, i'm short haha!

I would rate myself as a 7....slightly above average. I feel i have an average face, it's not very feminine, nor is my body. I've always wanted curves like a real woman....sounds silly but that's what i imagine when i think of a beautiful woman. Anywho, i feel my body basically makes up for what my face lacks in beauty. Ans that's the honest truth.

I will say this, being thin and in shape doesnt always get you compliments like so many that i'm receiving on this thread. Usually i get stank eye from the ladies of all ages. They tell me i'm too thin and i need to eat a burger. Or i should eat that cookie they're offering me. Hearing stuff like that really wears on a person and almost makes you feel bad for taking care of yourself.

I thank everyone for the positive feedback on my post and pic. It truly makes me smile. Everyone is beautiful in their own way no matter their weight or height.

And in the end, beauty is in the eye of the beholder....and my hubby is mine :rodent:

Wow! Well that explains it...I gained 35-40 pounds with each of my pregnancies! ;( :errrr:

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Smith1942|1367241904|3436580 said:
Crikey, Devin! And here I am proud of my flat tummy after 2 children in quick succession, but yours kicks its arse right out of the water!! Holy cow!! :shock:
And how funny that you met your man that way. It just shows you love can happen anywhere. But I would rate you higher than that. I almost fancy you & I'm straight! :lol:

I'm straight and married too, but yes, Alex is right. You look AMAZING! Like Demi Moore.

I'd hit that. :wink2:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
LAJennifer|1367282900|3437011 said:

I'll join the line too! I'm like the exact body opposite of devin. I had curves all over the place and even when I weighed the same as her (like, when I was in high school!) I had 32 DD breasts. I'd never ever get that streamlined and taut. I aint even gonna try now!

Devin, you look amazing. Your hard work really pays off baby!

DevinG

Rough_Rock
rosetta|1367286144|3437051 said:
LAJennifer|1367282900|3437011 said:

I'll join the line too! I'm like the exact body opposite of devin. I had curves all over the place and even when I weighed the same as her (like, when I was in high school!) I had 32 DD breasts. I'd never ever get that streamlined and taut. I aint even gonna try now!

Devin, you look amazing. Your hard work really pays off baby!

Awe thank you!!

ps....i got 32DD too! I had to buy them tho......dang kids sucked the life right outta my B's! Left me with shriveled up A's :o So, for my 30th i got me some DD's! They look good tho. I look 'lucky', not like a **** star.. (350cc silicone, under the muscle)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for you, Devin! You really do look amazing. :appl:

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
I am an average 5 plus 1 for the makeup

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I hate trying to figure this out. It depends very much on what people are attracted to, I think - there's that Dita von Teese quotation running around out there (not sure if she said it or not, but I see it attributed to her all the time) that says something like, "You could be the juciest peach in the world and there will still be somebody that hates peaches."

In general, I think I'm prettier than average. I'm fit (okay, not Devin fit, haha, but fit!), I like to smile, I try to avoid wearing schlumpy clothes in public...these things make a difference. When I dress up a bit I get a lot of attention, and life is very pleasant. Men open doors and buy me drinks, I get really good service, people are friendly. And when I glam up - well, when I glam up I feel G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S.

So maybe this averages out to an 8.5?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results