shape
carat
color
clarity

How are you eating during the virus lockdown?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh how I want buttermilk deep fried chicken but I'll make chicken stir fry instead. I really don't like stir fry; so I envision a lot of chewing in the next hour.:rolleyes:

cheers--Sharon

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So jealous -- I WISH a food delivery was left on our porch by accident! The only thing that delivers here in this rural-ish area is pizza, and not the good pizza place either. We have ordered from the good place three times now (in 2 months) and picked it up, but for the most part it's all home made food here. I haven't had a Big Mac in yearrrrrrs, but if I found one on my front porch I'd snarf it down SO fast! :lickout:

Well... we didn’t get to keep it bc we saw our neighbor looking for it! I don’t know what was worse, the scare or having to give up the food:lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jerk chicken..
IMG_20200507_2221196.jpg
Ube ice cream..
IMG_20200513_0309597.jpg
Oh, and I made strawberry shortcake for my sister's birthday last week..
IMG_20200505_1554447.jpg

Ohhh emmmm geeee. :lickout:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg! A few weeks ago our doorbell rang at 12:54 am and freaked us out!!! We saw a car leaving our driveway! We were half asleep and afraid to open the door bc it’s past midnight! Hubby finally opened the door after the car left, only to find McDonald’s bags on our doorstep. After a few minutes we saw our neighbor wandering around and we figured it was his. Lol. I laugh now but it freaked us out bc it was sooo late and hubby and I never do food delivery!

Wow, that was really late for a food delivery. It would have scared me too if the bell rang at that hour!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Greg’s dinner.
EE9B7E32-86AE-4A75-A716-AED0D1C7088A.jpeg

Chicken sausage, corn, stuffing and salad.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Changed course. Chicken schnitzel. I feel better already. LOL

cheers--Sharon

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know you've all seen the cake before but look at my new cup set!!!!!! I bought it for myself as a Mother's day present!

I love it so so so much!!!

IMG_20200513_224618.jpg

And my cup cupboard because I can!

IMG_20200513_222219.jpg

i want that cupboard to have a glass door ! they are so pretty !
we definatly need to have morning tea together ....and i don't even drink tea !
i have 6 rose trios - all different roses and a rose sandwhich plate, milk and sugar ...kinda looking for a teapot ...

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i want that cupboard to have a glass door ! they are so pretty !
we definatly need to have morning tea together ....and i don't even drink tea !
i have 6 rose trios - all different roses and a rose sandwhich plate, milk and sugar ...kinda looking for a teapot ...

I demand a picture!!!! Please!!!!!!

These are the "use everyday" sets. Hehe the display sets have a glass door!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
breakfast was not all that yummy
i mean the bacon was good
but the bread was too crumbly
it was french sog bake not french toast bake
last night the mix tasted so good - like a strawberry milkshake

oh well moving right along ...

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I demand a picture!!!! Please!!!!!!

These are the "use everyday" sets. Hehe the display sets have a glass door!

sorry if these pictures are huge but i was really curious if we had any the same
i hope to one day have a nice kitchen - id even rather have the origional 1950s kitchen than the cheap and tired 20 year old grey modular kitchen we have

oh boy i found an area of lower bookcase that sooo needs dusting

two must be still packed up - one is a deep burgundy mum gave me out of her china cabinet when i was a wee girl - for my own little china cabinet

Still looking for a project for that emu egg (made a xmas cake with it one year)

my favourite is the last one - as i love lavender roses and also the white one
20200514_122721.jpg 20200514_122649.jpg 20200514_122616.jpg 20200514_122557.jpg 20200514_122543.jpg 20200514_122514.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
...no time for cooking
have to dust the guest room !

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Daisys and Diamonds they are gorgeous

I especially love the cup in the 4th pic!!! Looooove bright colored roses and those are a perfect shade

Your plates are perfect for little nibbles during high tea!!!!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds they are gorgeous

I especially love the cup in the 4th pic!!! Looooove bright colored roses and those are a perfect shade

Your plates are perfect for little nibbles during high tea!!!!!

thank you =)2
i like to think that is the Peace rose - my dad's favourite

i do have a royal Albert midnight rose tea set with lots of extras i started collecting when i brought the teapot when i was 15 or 16 - i used to say for when Princess Diana comes to tea - i now wish i had used it with my late MIL - its never been out of it's many boxes, mum even got me a matching tablecloth at duty free on the way to Norfolk island years ago - i envisage a hutch dresser kind of display arrangement

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Carrots! Yummy, crisp baby carrots dipped in non-fat yogurt mixed with dry ranch dressing. This is my new favorite snack.

I love baby carrots and eat them as a snack every day too. Sweet and crunchy and satisfying. In fact I just enjoyed some.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy I just ate a whole avocado on toast...I can’t move. I didn’t know how to save the other half. OMG that was filling...:doh:It was delicious though! Next time I’ll save the other half and put it in a salad..haha

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Oolong & dark chocolate were breakfast / judión & new potato stew with green fennel, garlic & rosemary was lunch / nisperos are dinner. Yesterday I left a dent at the fish market, tomorrow is another day.

I need some desert in this house [nothing keeps!]

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I just ate a whole avocado on toast...I can’t move. I didn’t know how to save the other half. OMG that was filling...:doh:It was delicious though! Next time I’ll save the other half and put it in a salad..haha

Sounds yummy. :) Saving the other half would be insane.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lemongrass chicken drums done in the airfryer

IMG_20200515_181142.jpg

Sticky pecan buns

I'm going to post two pics because I love them!

IMG_20200515_202816.jpg

IMG_20200515_202626.jpg

Those sticky pecan buns, SWOON!!!!
This is going to sound crazy but I have to thank you for your yummy amazing delicious photos because it is almost like I can taste them they look so out of this world good. And while yes I would rather be there enjoying them in person this does not suck at all. Living vicariously through you and your mad cooking and baking skills @mellowyellowgirl :lickout:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Japanese curry cheese buns with crispy panko topping. Quite easy to make, surprisingly.

IMG_20200515_190755_120.jpg IMG_20200515_190755_121.jpg

Haha I was just going to make a comment about how much work that would entail!!!!!

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Such yummy looking food here. :lickout:

To answer the original question: unfortunately, the same, but more so! :cry:

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got creative today. 21 grain bread turkey clubs. I caved and ordered deli turkey, baking it in the oven at 450 until it was golden brown to assure any germs burned off. A little mayo, avocado, bacon-bits, and iceberg lettuce. So simple, soooooo delicious.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha I was just going to make a comment about how much work that would entail!!!!!

I had leftover curry and then just made my standard shokupan recipe, so it wasn't too much of a challenge! Next time I want to try baked char siu (HK BBQ pork) buns as the overall concept seems the same.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Takeout sirloin burgers and fries!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We've all stopped eating! We dropped to the second page!

Stir fried noodles with a hint of curry and crispy pork belly or Singapore noodles as we Aussies insist on calling it even though Singaporeans tell us there is no such thing!

IMG_20200518_180946.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results