Votes: 1 100.0%
  • YELLOW w/WHITE shutters

• YELLOW w/ RED shutters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, Deco, I love your house! It''s just the kind of place that makes you smile when you think about coming home to it. Enjoy!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
One more.

Tacori: thanks!!

AllisonD: yay! "Kick Ass" and "inviting" are just what I'd want to hear. For the record: "Gumdrop" and "Dollhouse" are two things I was hoping NOT to hear (but have). LOL!
3.gif

Packrat: yes! I am glad we took the risk ... I get a big goofy grin on my face just taking the doggie outside to do her biz. Wonder if she notices the difference. Aren't dogs colorblind?

Trishy: DO IT!
1.gif

Cehra: Awwww. Glad you like it. You were soooo helpful during the process. Not sure "Potentially Purple" has the poetic flair with "Mythical" that you were hoping for ... but its no "Kale Green" either!
31.gif
25.gif
. Re the Red: I like it. Almost went with "Cilantro" at the last minute but DH preferred Red & had been so easy going about the whole thing it seemed the right thing to go Red. LOVE how it looks with all four colors combined at our main entry. The red will be a bit more evident when we get our screen doors re-screened with more see through material. Until then, its fine.

HollyS: Thanks Holly, just holler first & I'll fire up some quick bake crumpets!

Part Gypsy: Thanks! The purple with the greenery is just amazing in person. My fave part.

purpleandorange.jpg

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Deco, it''s beautiful!!! I''ll gladly take back all of my negative comments about a ''purple'' house.

What''s that about eating crow?????
31.gif
Okay, but just this once
9.gif
35.gif

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
It looks fab! (I''m late here). Wish I had the guts to do color like that!

Is it my imagination or does it make your house seem bigger?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, no orange door, but I spy some orange leaves!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Now, how on earth did I miss the red door??!! Perfect!

Oh, BTW, hubby''s comment on your house was "Oh, wow! Nice!" He''s just a bit stodgy and quite a lot ''color-challenged'', so this was high praise from him.
9.gif
(His favorite palette is neutral.)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am loving that red door! Great choice!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Turned out good! I bet your just beaming every time you pull into your driveway.
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ack, Deco - it turned out fabulous!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Your house is totally suited for that shade of purple, and I am thrilled you went with it!!! It looks perfect, and your flower/tree shots are lovely! Congrats on getting your purple house!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Love, Love, Love it.

The fall foliage pic is purdy! We don''t get that kind of color in the West
39.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Love it! Your house has exactly the right amount of character to pull off a daring color combination like that. I love old New England/New York style farmhouses like that, glad you went with something that fits your style.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
whohooo! love your house Deco- Has such character and charm
36.gif
colors make a world of a difference!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deco it looks really great! I adore the red door, it dresses it up (like a pair of studs winking out) perfectly and the color is just right, not too saturated not to pastel. YAY! I love it.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE it! It turned out GREAT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results