shape
carat
color
clarity

Horrible experience with Ed Bristol Wildfish Gems

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

StarRHnegative

Rough_Rock
This post is concerning an interaction with Ed Bristol at Wildfish Gems. Located in New York with U.S. headquarters in Florida.

Gosh, where to begin.
We agreed to a hunt of a loupe clean yellow sapphire for $7k and an eye clean red coral of $2k. Additionally to be set for $333.

He had to find the gems and I made 3 payments while he sought out the gems.

Due to the difficulty and time lapse (8 months) of finding the two items the 'project' changed only slightly. When at first we spoke of a two stone pendant, later we agreed to a loose sapphire and coral only pendant.
In the end, I received a loose sapphire and red coral pendant.
Over and over I blatantly speak of what's required. A loupe clean sapphire and eye clean coral. Especially about white spots on the coral. He insists he has found them, in writing, an absolutely loupe clean yellow and a red coral flawless. I quote, 'Nothing to be seen, close or far' (speaking of the definition of what eye clean is. Because some say its at an arms length. We established it was not at arms length but.. Even near. As close as you can put it to your eyeball.)

I receive the package and immediately notice spots in the sapphire with my naked eye and the coral also visible banding, white specks and a chip on the underside. All things I mention, during the hunt and before the setting of the coral, are absolutely not acceptable.

I want a return from the first day. He refuses, insults me, says just accept it... It is the best I will be able to find... And something along the lines that I should be greatful for his hard work. And that I'm unappreciative of his time and don't value others, etc. So many attacks.

Now he states he will take the loose stone back for only 4500. And even though the red coral is the only jewelry that was made; wants to charge me 33% of $9300.
$7000 of that being for a loose stone.. Yet his website policy says for loose stones 7 days no questions asked full refund policy.
And also states on the site the 33% is for projects of made to order jewelry. Yet the sapphire was sent loose. The red coral pendant was the only jewelry. I even offered to pay 33% of $2333 to just move on from this horrid experience. Though the pendant is faulty due to the red coral being chipped, banded and littered with white spots. But we can even stick with just the fact that it has a decent size chip on it. Thats more than enough to qualify it being faulty.

He also says at first I must pay 33% of higher numbers like 10.5 and that out of 10.5 he has only received 9.3.... When 10.5 was never a number even discussed.
Things have been all over the place with Ed Bristol.

Excuse me.
So he wants around $3000 for sending me 'shoddy' gems according to our written agreement. As they are not what we agreed to, so many times, in email !

'He has worked so hard.. Put in so many hours.. Destroyed other corals.. Has to pay his metal Smith...'
What does any of that have to do with me?
I asked for a loupe clean sapphire. Third party geomologists have confirmed it is not loupe clean. It is not even eye clean.
A chipped red coral? White spots all over it..
I never received the gems I asked for!!!!!!!!
The gem order we agreed to was not met and according to our agreements this whole order is faulty on so many different levels.
Plus, he still mentions they are 'flawless'.. And still insists they are yet I have third party geomologists confirming they are not!!!!!!
According to our previous agreements and what was received- it's deceptive practices also known as fraud.

So he's running off with my money and refusing a refund except of only around 6000.

Additionally.. No certification present with either and that was part of the deal. He is not responding at all about the coral certification. And as far as the sapphire he sends me a GRS cert pdf Of 'a' sapphire labeled 3.56 but when I received the stone it had 3.53 on it's package.

I have reported him to the BBB. And under legal council the next step is Attorney General for fraudulent business practices.

God... What a hassle. When you think you can trust someone!
Never again at Wildfish Gems.

Last edited:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. What a mess. If what you say above is true, you should file a complaint with PayPal or your CC company. And threaten to go to the BBB. You deserve a full refund, period.

Can we see photos of the stones in question?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember you and as I remember, you had been nothing but difficult with your requests for a joytish stone and frankly, I think you would have been happy with no vendor and no stone.

You had so many requirements. You should be grateful that Ed understood your concerns and was willing to work with you because I believe many vendors would have dropped you as a client.

It had to be this, that and the other. It had to weigh a certain amount, the 333 setting was your idea. You wanted this project to symbolize so many weird requests.

You should thank Ed for putting up with you.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. What a mess. If what you say above is true, you should file a complaint with PayPal or your CC company. And threaten to go to the BBB. You deserve a full refund, period.

Can we see photos of the stones in question?

No, go back and read the previous threads.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ed is also NOT located in the United States at all. He is located somewhere overseas.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The poster’s drama starts here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/help-me-find-a-jyotish-quality-yellow-sapphire.241685/

“And something along the lines that I should be greatful for his hard work. And that I'm unappreciative of his time and don't value others, etc.”
yes. This poster has been running Ed around since last year when I bought my emerald.

Ed understands symbolism of gems and so that is likely why he even attempted to work with this person. I believe he has a section on his website about the Joytish stuff, etc. https://www.wildfishgems.com/healing

Meanwhile, I had one transaction with Ed, it went smoothly, nothing bad happned and I have a beautiful emerald pendant now. My experience with Ed is that he is a cool guy, very friendly, interesting and willing to help an odd client who had odd requests.

This is a case of a client with unrealistic demands and expectations.

I have also emailed Ed so he can come tell his side of the story, if he wishes.

I have had no contact with Ed since my simple and easy transaction which was well over a year ago, so it’s not like we are friends or anything. I just think his side of the story will be very enlightening to counter this original post.

Also, standard practice of business is no refunds on custom work.

Last edited:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really sorry this happened. I hope you can get your money back. Regardless of whether or not the OP is picky (aren't pretty much the majority of us?), this isn't right.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really sorry this happened. I hope you can get your money back. Regardless of whether or not the OP is picky (aren't pretty much the majority of us?), this isn't right.

The Op still has to abide by the return rules of the vendor, as we all do.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, go back and read the previous threads.
Oh boy. Ok so this is much more messy than OPs side states. Not entirely sure that OPs demands were realistic. But on the other hand, I feel like Ed should have just explained to the OP that he can't promise that natural stones are 100% clean even when you hold them up to your eye. But yeah, it's certainly not as clear as the op stated. And now I remember OPs offensive comments on the previous thread. I'd love to hear Ed's side of the story!

mdi

Shiny_Rock

OK I read through this entire thread during a slow work day, and it is INSANE to savage someone's professional reputation like this when one's basic knowledge of natural gemstones is a bit lacking -- an unheated, internally flawless natural-occurring sapphire is just not a thing. You really need someone to sell you a lab created yellow sapphire and lie to your face that it's natural cuz you probably won't ever be happy with the real deal.

mdi

Shiny_Rock
...an unheated, internally flawless natural-occurring sapphire is just not a thing...

Also, please don't counter my statement with astrology -- I am not here to dispute the merits of astrological thought. I come from a family of scientists and what you asked for in the original thread is literally a thing that does not occur in nature due to the chemical structure of sapphire, OK?

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This post is concerning an interaction with Ed Bristol at Wildfish Gems. Located in New York with U.S. headquarters in Florida.

Gosh, where to begin.
We agreed to a hunt of a loupe clean yellow sapphire for $7k and an eye clean red coral of $2k. Additionally to be set for $333.

He had to find the gems and I made 3 payments while he sought out the gems.

Due to the difficulty and time lapse (8 months) of finding the two items the 'project' changed only slightly. When at first we spoke of a two stone pendant, later we agreed to a loose sapphire and coral only pendant.
In the end, I received a loose sapphire and red coral pendant.
Over and over I blatantly speak of what's required. A loupe clean sapphire and eye clean coral. Especially about white spots on the coral. He insists he has found them, in writing, an absolutely loupe clean yellow and a red coral flawless. I quote, 'Nothing to be seen, close or far' (speaking of the definition of what eye clean is. Because some say its at an arms length. We established it was not at arms length but.. Even near. As close as you can put it to your eyeball.)

I receive the package and immediately notice spots in the sapphire with my naked eye and the coral also visible banding, white specks and a chip on the underside. All things I mention, during the hunt and before the setting of the coral, are absolutely not acceptable.

I want a return from the first day. He refuses, insults me, says just accept it... It is the best I will be able to find... And something along the lines that I should be greatful for his hard work. And that I'm unappreciative of his time and don't value others, etc. So many attacks.

Now he states he will take the loose stone back for only 4500. And even though the red coral is the only jewelry that was made; wants to charge me 33% of $9300.
$7000 of that being for a loose stone.. Yet his website policy says for loose stones 7 days no questions asked full refund policy.
And also states on the site the 33% is for projects of made to order jewelry. Yet the sapphire was sent loose. The red coral pendant was the only jewelry. I even offered to pay 33% of $2333 to just move on from this horrid experience. Though the pendant is faulty due to the red coral being chipped, banded and littered with white spots. But we can even stick with just the fact that it has a decent size chip on it. Thats more than enough to qualify it being faulty.

He also says at first I must pay 33% of higher numbers like 10.5 and that out of 10.5 he has only received 9.3.... When 10.5 was never a number even discussed.
Things have been all over the place with Ed Bristol.

Excuse me.
So he wants around $3000 for sending me 'shoddy' gems according to our written agreement. As they are not what we agreed to, so many times, in email !

'He has worked so hard.. Put in so many hours.. Destroyed other corals.. Has to pay his metal Smith...'
What does any of that have to do with me?
I asked for a loupe clean sapphire. Third party geomologists have confirmed it is not loupe clean. It is not even eye clean.
A chipped red coral? White spots all over it..
I never received the gems I asked for!!!!!!!!
The gem order we agreed to was not met and according to our agreements this whole order is faulty on so many different levels.
Plus, he still mentions they are 'flawless'.. And still insists they are yet I have third party geomologists confirming they are not!!!!!!
According to our previous agreements and what was received- it's deceptive practices also known as fraud.

So he's running off with my money and refusing a refund except of only around 6000.

Additionally.. No certification present with either and that was part of the deal. He is not responding at all about the coral certification. And as far as the sapphire he sends me a GRS cert pdf Of 'a' sapphire labeled 3.56 but when I received the stone it had 3.53 on it's package.

I have reported him to the BBB. And under legal council the next step is Attorney General for fraudulent business practices.

God... What a hassle. When you think you can trust someone!
Never again at Wildfish Gems.

Perhaps you should show some pictures so we can see what you mean.

ETA: It also seems to me that you need to clarify the terms of your sale. I would be inclined to agree (picky, unrealistic, and possibly offensive OP or not) that a loose stone returned within an established no questions asked return window should be refunded 100% provided that this is the return policy. Custom jewelry on the other hand, should absolutely come with a shared cost - unless of course it is broken or defective. In those circumstances, I think a refund should be issued (or the vendor is open to a CC or paypal challenge that will probably be successful). Again, pictures would be helpful to see what it is that you are unhappy about. (full disclosure, I have never purchased from any of the online vendors other than for pearls, so I have absolutely no skin in this game).

Last edited:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are two questions where I always find the answers interesting: how many emails did you exchange with the vendor and over how long of a period of time?

Facts are helpful.

StarRHnegative

Rough_Rock
Concerning other stones before the agreement of the hunt, quite a few asking descriptive questions about other stones.
But once the agreement set in, it never deviated from the specifications of the loupe clean sapphire and eye clean red coral; nor the cost of a set $9333.

As far as the pendant design. Discussion of the type of pendant took place and went in many directions but this was all before the stones were even found.
And even before both were found, the pendant was decided as red coral in pendant, sapphire loose.

The work was absolutely faulty.. Both stones were not as described.
I cannot upload a photo of the sapphire as I dont have a camera to take that kind of ph closely view them. But this is the chipped coral.. Clearly can see by the eye.

Attachments

• BrentCoral4.12back (1).JPG
    BrentCoral4.12back (1).JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 71

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Despite the OPs intense tone that comes off as unrealistic, prudish, and blunt, its important to set that aside after taking it into account, and look at the transaction objectively right now.

-Did the seller promise something that he didnt deliver whatsoever?

-What are his store policies at the time of sale and is he going by them?
Why or why not? (If not, what base or other policy is he using to go around them?)

-Is this just simply down to each personal eye and the seller did provide the gems requested?

-Were the buyers requests so large that the idea of what he/she was looking for became muddled and unclear? Did the buyer constantly waiver making for a tiring and messy communication?

OP- Having photos of said gemstones would help so much. We cant really give any advice or agree/disagree without photos.

Also- I want to support other PSers, especially when the process of buying is blunted by a bad experience but, its important to make sure that we get the full picture and sadly the OPs tone in both threads come off as arrogant and intense which doesnt help in establishing the facts of what actually happened here.

Hoping for a solution for both parties as from other testimony, Ed sounds like a great guy and in the end despite the buyers perceived tone, he/she had an idea in mind and was searching for the perfect stones.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My other question is that isn’t coral soft and easily chipped? When was it chipped? Who chipped it? It is possible OP chipped it. Heck, I dropped my emerald when I opened it, but thank goodness it didn’t chip.

(ETA: I just checked and coral has a hardness of 3-4 so it will be easily chipped)

It’s just another question we likely won’t get an answer or a clear answer to.

I also don’t understand why OP thinks Ed is in the US and that a us attorney general can do anything about this he said she said dispute. Ed is somewhere— I’m not even sure where. Asia? Europe? His package took a long time to get to me (he said it would take a while to get to me, so this was expected) and I didn’t recognize the language written on the outside of the package. I do not think Ed is American.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Concerning other stones before the agreement of the hunt, quite a few asking descriptive questions about other stones.
But once the agreement set in, it never deviated from the specifications of the loupe clean sapphire and eye clean red coral; nor the cost of a set $9333.

As far as the pendant design. Discussion of the type of pendant took place and went in many directions but this was all before the stones were even found.
And even before both were found, the pendant was decided as red coral in pendant, sapphire loose.

The work was absolutely faulty.. Both stones were not as described.
I cannot upload a photo of the sapphire as I dont have a camera to take that kind of ph closely view them. But this is the chipped coral.. Clearly can see by the eye.
Do you have a photo of the coral?

Reactions: mdi

mdi

Shiny_Rock
Also, I'm now wondering, the yellow sapphire was supposed to be sourced as loupe clean at what magnification? 5x? 7x? 10x? 15x? Higher?

StarRHnegative

Rough_Rock
So what if I wanted specific requirements? That is why I was willing to pay 7000 for a yellow sapphire instead of 3000 with loupe inclusions.

Since, I've met other vendors and seen their gems also. Yes, true loupe clean sapphires at 10× magnification do exist. And that is what Ed and I agreed on. Regardless of yals emotional, uneducated remarks.

Ed,
About the yellow sapphire.. I have been looking at a bunch in store that jewelers say are eye clean. But when I inspect them I see small specks of bubbles in there. They almost seem like dust specs but I know its not- its inside. Some of the jewelers even try to convince me it is dust and I know for sure its not. Sure- top down they may be eye clean. But the specks are noticeable from the side.

Am I being unrealistic ? I have super good vision close up. Have you ever come across a yellow sapphire that has no specks at all in it? These are colorless specks very very small - yes looks like it could be dust particles but its not.

I was thinking - maybe your the only one who can hunt me down a sapphire like this..

Let me know what you think

Ed:
Yes, I can hunt for an extra-ordinary clean yellow (free of inclusions++) over three carat but, as you know, it is not getting cheaper. I could then focus on the very individual quality you seek.
ed

Brent:
But no.. i cant just take someones word for this. If you say its flawless - ok.. ill send you the money and you send me the stone and ill check it for myself as long as you have some type of refund available if i do find something eye visible. Do you offer returns ? Even if its like 3 days and must be returned in original condition? For gems only - Ofc not gems that have been set.

Ed:
You want more than just ‘eye-clean’ you want a) free of inclusions (lens-clean) & b) when viewed from all directions. That is more than only flawless. I do respect your personal desire for a 360 degree ‘lens-clean’ but you need to see that you ask something special. Let me tell you why, since I have experienced this so many times: Once you have detected an inclusion under the 10fold lens, your eyes will begin to ‘see’ them without lens as well. They become visible because the brain fills the place with what you know is there (because you have seen it under the lens). Also, perhaps you really have excellent eyes, that is well possible, and you see stuff average people don’t, then it is the same issue, you need better quality than others, because you need to believe in the quality on the gem you wear. You set the parameters. It’s your right as customer.

Ed:
Yes, ‘loupe clean’ is what you want. My hunting offer still stands. The coral will be just over $2k, so there is $7k budget left, which is OK. If you want me to start searching, you know the drill.

Ed:
Loop clean is the correct word.

Ed:
I can do a simple setting for 333, though that is under my cost, but I’m dealing in gems, the settings are just a post-sales service (as long as they are simple).

Ed:
Update on yellow sap: My guys found a 3.6 emerald cut strong yellow unheated etc etc. and ABOVE ALL: lens-clean (first of a hundred that had good quality in other dimensions, there were orange-yellows, bad cuts, or windowed gems in lens-clean but nothing in fine quality so far).
We can’t make photos without buying it, so I need to check myself if the back- and side-views is also LENS-clean.
I would trust the seller (old acquaintances) on his grading as lens-clean but the request to be lens-clean from the back and side is hard to get into people’s head and I don’t trust that part unseen (it’s like wanting to know the back-side of a painting as well).

Ed:
The yellow sapphire has arrived and I studied it from ALL directions: lens clean and a better color than any we had discussed so far, fine cut.

Ed:
Greatest gem possible. Lens clean from all directions, pure intense yellow, no treatments, ‘new find’, no window etc,
$2400/ct = $8544

Sapphire and coral
Ed:
Yes, I can hunt for an extra-ordinary clean yellow (free of inclusions++) over three carat but, as you know, it is not getting cheaper. I could then focus on the very individual quality you seek.
ed

Brent:
But no.. i cant just take someones word for this. If you say its flawless - ok.. ill send you the money and you send me the stone and ill check it for myself as long as you have some type of refund available if i do find something eye visible. Do you offer returns ? Even if its like 3 days and must be returned in original condition? For gems only - Ofc not gems that have been set.

You want more than just ‘eye-clean’ you want a) free of inclusions (lens-clean) & b) when viewed from all directions. That is more than only flawless. I do respect your personal desire for a 360 degree ‘lens-clean’ but you need to see that you ask something special. Let me tell you why, since I have experienced this so many times: Once you have detected an inclusion under the 10fold lens, your eyes will begin to ‘see’ them without lens as well. They become visible because the brain fills the place with what you know is there (because you have seen it under the lens). Also, perhaps you really have excellent eyes, that is well possible, and you see stuff average people don’t, then it is the same issue, you need better quality than others, because you need to believe in the quality on the gem you wear. You set the parameters. It’s your right as customer

Ed:
Yes, ‘loupe clean’ is what you want. My hunting offer still stands. The coral will be just over $2k, so there is $7k budget left, which is OK. If you want me to start searching, you know the drill.

Ed:
Loop clean is the correct word.

Ed:
I can do a simple setting for 333, though that is under my cost, but I’m dealing in gems, the settings are just a post-sales service (as long as they are simple).

Ed:
Update on yellow sap: My guys found a 3.6 emerald cut strong yellow unheated etc etc. and ABOVE ALL: lens-clean (first of a hundred that had good quality in other dimensions, there were orange-yellows, bad cuts, or windowed gems in lens-clean but nothing in fine quality so far).
We can’t make photos without buying it, so I need to check myself if the back- and side-views is also LENS-clean.
I would trust the seller (old acquaintances) on his grading as lens-clean but the request to be lens-clean from the back and side is hard to get into people’s head and I don’t trust that part unseen (it’s like wanting to know the back-side of a painting as well).

Ed:
The yellow sapphire has arrived and I studied it from ALL directions: lens clean and a better color than any we had discussed so far, fine cut.

Ed:
Greatest gem possible. Lens clean from all directions, pure intense yellow, no treatments, ‘new find’, no window etc,
$2400/ct = $8544

Ed:(about the badly cut and flawed white streaked first red coral)
Of course this is my risk and I’ll have to get double active now.

(At this point I'm like.. Are you sure you want to continue?)
Brent:
So.. look for another or ??

Ed:

Only then would the surface would look absolutely perfect under the lens.
Please study the topic a bit, I don’t want you to build up an impossible expectations. Corals can be flawless, eye-clean, but their organic origin will always be visible under the lens.

(Eye clean. This one is not eye clean!!!!!!!!!) ( you only speak of flaws under lense!!!)

Ed:
Eye-clean in an opaque gem means to say that we cannot perceive any surface damages with the eyes only.
These images magnify a 10mm coral to perhaps 200mm on screen. If I’d zoom in further, to 72x and we get to see a 2mm field as 200mm on screen, we’ll start seeing all kinds of surface details especially in an organic matter.
But, if you hold the gem in hand, close or far, you cannot see anything but a red smooth surface. That we would call ‘eye-clean’. Correct?

Brent:
Yes as long as close or far there are no indentions, brown, black or white spots or different shades of color.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If the sapphire isn't eye clean and the coral is visibly chipped, I can't imagine why the Op is unable to provide photos showing this.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those emails clearly say to me that Ed warned you that getting what you wanted was almost impossible. he said, clearly, that the sapphire was lens clean. He didn't specify loup clean under xx magnification. He also clearly stated the issues with your request about coral. So no, he didn't promise you anything like what you original post said.

StarRHnegative

Rough_Rock
Loupe clean. Not eye clean. All i have is a aria phone with bad camera quality.

Regardless of your religious insults about my reasons for wanting this (i mean come on, half the population is still believing in the bible lol.. Need we get into that discussion)

I was told I'd receive something that I did not. I verified it with other geomologists and gem sellers and it is not loupe clean period. You can see the chip on the coral easily enough in the photo.

Ed is not in US? Just like you should study before making remarks that sapphires cant be loupe clean (my so called search for a jyotish sapphire being unrealistic) you should also do a little more research on topics before you blurt out something untrue. Yes. He has headquarters in Florida and a location in NY.

StarRHnegative

Rough_Rock
Lens clean is loupe clean, at 10x...

I am speaking at 10x. I dont know what you are talking about. You seem to think I'm mentioning 30× or more.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those emails clearly say to me that Ed warned you that getting what you wanted was almost impossible. he said, clearly, that the sapphire was lens clean. He didn't specify loup clean under xx magnification. He also clearly stated the issues with your request about coral. So no, he didn't promise you anything like what you original post said.

And I’m guessing this is only a handful of hundreds of emails send by OP. We’ve seen this before.

All I’m saying is for future posters to read this thread with a grain of salt. The info may be slanted and I doubt Ed is going to come on and address this. My email was replied with a auto note that he is traveling and won’t be able to reply in a timely manner.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Regardless of your religious insults about my reasons for wanting this (i mean come on, half the population is still believing in the bible lol.. Need we get into that discussion)

I was told I'd receive something that I did not. I verified it with other geomologists and gem sellers and it is not loupe clean period. You can see the chip on the coral easily enough in the photo.

Ed is not in US? Just like you should study before making remarks that sapphires cant be loupe clean (my so called search for a jyotish sapphire being unrealistic) you should also do a little more research on topics before you blurt out something untrue. Yes. He has headquarters in Florida and a location in NY.
What? I never insulted your religion. I don't care why you want what you want, because that's not the point.

And although Ed has offices in the US, I believe he is primarily based in Europe. Please don't insult people who have clearly looked at his page and contact info.

Who are these 3rd party individuals? Did they issue lab reports? If not, it isn't particularly relevant.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ed does NOT have headquarters in Florida and New York. Ed is a one man company who doesn’t live in the us. I believe those are mailboxes with a forwarding service for ease for people who live in the US who want to return things.

At any rate, I believe the OP’s comments and replies speak for themselves.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lens clean is loupe clean, at 10x...

I am speaking at 10x. I dont know what you are talking about. You seem to think I'm mentioning 30× or more.
According to who? There Is no universal definition of loupe/lens clean.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results