shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
People with Narcissistic Personality Disorder DON'T feel empathy for anyone. They are essentially predators, looking for validation from people who can reflect positively about the false self which they have created. What they project is a false self, designed to hide a very weak, broken and undeveloped, un individuated core self inside. They reward people who feed this false self, and try to violently destroy those that oppose. They believe it is their right to use others and be handed the best, without question. This condition is essentially being extremely impaired in perception, experience and decision making ability. There is no wisdom, or character, because it takes humility to gain these qualities. That is impossible for a narcissist. They remain increadibly immature.

His message is clear, anyone who feeds him will be pardoned. Any one who goes against him will face a ruthless, narcissistic rage.

His wife must have lost herself a long time ago. There can't be much of a relationship . She just goes along and tries to primarily live a separate life. Her face and hair always look so closed. Nothing radiates. As though she is shell of a person.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
Off topic but I'm interested in seeing how those Texas representatives who voted against aid for Super StormSandy victims squirm when they are now asking for aid for Houston. Peter King, Republican from NY, already called out Ted Cruz as a hypocrite.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I doubt they are going to support cuts to FEMA. It would be placing a noose around their own necks. And remember that 45 rolled back flood control protections a few days before Harvey hit.
Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 3.40.04 PM.png

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mike Barnicle asked whether FEMA and HUD, cut down as they have been, would be up to housing the people of Houston after the hurricane and flood. The Trump representative he questioned said FEMA would not have enough funds, but could get more. HUD was never mentioned. Uh...I believe I mentioned my brother was ever so glad to escape HUD this January after 35 years of service, because to see the poor increasingly deprived was driving him mad. The gap between rich and poor is growing. The poor are going to be on the streets in Houston. And the poor are us! Unless you are the 1%.

Deb/AGBF

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really, really wish Melania hadn't worn those stupid shoes out on a day she was going (ostensibly) to meet with the victims of a hurricane.

Deb/AGBF
Did she wore the same shoes after they landed in TX?

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This article is hopelessly slanted. When Kennedy took office, the income tax rate was 20% to 91%. It is now 10% to 39.6%. You can't cut taxes on the highest bracket any further and expect our economy to thrive.

Our economy was at its healthiest when the rich were taxed at 91%. They just hated it. Since they controlled everything, including the lawmakers, they ensured that the taxes were cut. The spin they put on in was that it was good for the economy. Well then, why is it that since we have been cutting taxes on the rich, our economy has been suffering?

It's all very easy to see if you don't buy the garbage they are feeding you.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well then, why is it that since we have been cutting taxes on the rich, our economy has been suffering?
Not true, After Reagan cut taxes our economy boomed during the 80's.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 12.35.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 12.35.24 PM.png

With apologies to Dusty Springfield:

Wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'
Plannin' and dreamin' each night of his charms
That won't get you into his arms
So if you're lookin' to find love you can share
All you gotta do is hold him and kiss him and love him
And show him that you care

Show him that you care just for him
Do the things he likes to do
Wear your hair just for him, 'cause
You won't get him
Thinkin' and a-prayin', wishin' and a-hopin'

'Cause wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'
Plannin' and dreamin' his kisses will start
That won't get you into his heart
So if you're thinkin' of how great true love is

All you gotta do is hold him and kiss him and squeeze him and love him
Yeah, just do it
And after you do, you will be his

You gotta show him that you care just for him
Do the things he likes to do
Wear your hair just for him, 'cause
You won't get him
Thinkin' and a-prayin', wishin' and a-hopin'

'Cause wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'
Plannin' and dreamin' his kisses will start
That won't get you into his heart
So if you're thinkin' of how great true love is

All you gotta do is hold him and kiss him and squeeze him and love him
Yeah, just do it
And after you do, you will be his
You will be his
You will be his

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well it looks like Ivanka is looking out for women once again. She just supported ending the Obama era equal pay data collection rule.
Can some please just send this woman back to selling shoes.

I wish the Trumps would go jump back in the swamp they dragged themselves out of.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did she wore the same shoes after they landed in TX?
Found the answer to my own Q. ...Just as I thought another left wing propaganda...:wall:
29OTR2-master675.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Found the answer to my own Q. ...Just as I thought another left wing propaganda...:wall:
29OTR2-master675.jpg

That picture was taken in Brazil on December 24, 2015. They are about to start their traditional Christmas Eve celebration. The First Lady is dressed to do the Samba. Donald Trump has not, yet, been elected president. He is there to study Portuguese. Next time you post a photo and attempt to malign the "left wing", look up your facts, Dancing Fire!

Please ask for help when you need it to understand the news.

AGBF :read:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That picture was taken in Brazil on December 24, 2015. They are about to start their traditional Christmas Eve celebration. The First Lady is dressed to do the Samba. Donald Trump has not, yet, been elected president. He is there to study Portuguese. Next time you post a photo and attempt to malign the "left wing", look up your facts, Dancing Fire!

Ok, then my mistake..:oops:, so she was still wearing high heels when she got off the plane in TX?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL like white sneakers are so much more practical!

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
29OTR2-master675.jpg

Oh, Deb, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but that photo is from Tuesday, Aug. 29, 2017. She's wearing her FLOTUS cap; his jacket is embroidered with the Presidential seal; no U.S. military officer (or Brazilian one) would be saluting Trump on Xmas Eve 2015 -- and I bet Melania wears stilettos when dancing! (Longtime New Yorkers have only occasionally seen her photographed wearing flats; she is almost always in very high heels.)
Here's another one of the AP photographer's pics from his portfolio that day:
http://www.apimages.com/Search?query=17241601021710

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lets be honest. Melania could have left her heels on. Even my husband laughed when he saw her in her bright white tennis shoes. The Trumps had no intention of getting anywhere near water or stopping and actually talking with those affected by the hurricane. I think we all knew that when we saw them board the plane.

Maybe when Trump comes to Houston this weekend he can stop by and visit Joel Osteen.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like he is also donating $1,000,000 to the relief.

I mean, Drake donated $200,000 and is 'only' worth $60M vs Trumps $3.5B. But still, any help is good.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lets be honest. Melania could have left her heels on. Even my husband laughed when he saw her in her bright white tennis shoes. The Trumps had no intention of getting anywhere near water or stopping and actually talking with those affected by the hurricane. I think we all knew that when we saw them board the plane.

Maybe when Trump comes to Houston this weekend he can stop by and visit Joel Osteen.
OMG Osteen. What a POS shit show that is!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Deb, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but that photo is from Tuesday, Aug. 29, 2017. She's wearing her FLOTUS cap; his jacket is embroidered with the Presidential seal; no U.S. military officer (or Brazilian one) would be saluting Trump on Xmas Eve 2015 -- and I bet Melania wears stilettos when dancing! (Longtime New Yorkers have only occasionally seen her photographed wearing flats; she is almost always in very high heels.)
Here's another one of the AP photographer's pics from his portfolio that day:
http://www.apimages.com/Search?query=17241601021710

Molly-

I am pretty sure that Donald Trump is on a television set if he is wearing a costume with the presidential seal emblazoned on it. The same with his wife, whom he used to hire to do modeling stints and bits as an actress on his shows. (I mean if she has "FLOTUS" on her cap, which would be impossible in 2015.) I am positive that he was in Brazil that day, so the set must have been in Brazil. I really don't want to be taken in by fake news, so I try to stay on top of these things.

But thank you for the clarification about what everyone is wearing. If one doesn't want to be fooled, he must be constantly vigilant nowadays!

Gratefully,
Deb :wavey:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Deb, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but that photo is from Tuesday, Aug. 29, 2017. She's wearing her FLOTUS cap; his jacket is embroidered with the Presidential seal; no U.S. military officer (or Brazilian one) would be saluting Trump on Xmas Eve 2015
Molly
Thanks for the clarification..;)2. I'm beginning to believe anything that the PSer liberals post on HO. I'm so gullible...:oops:. What is this world coming to?...I can't even trust Mother Teresa of PS..:liar:..:cry:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire, When our past presidents went to disaster areas in the past they actually met and spoke with people who were suffering AND our past presidents offered comfort to these people. Did you happen to see Trump hug anyone? Standing on your SUV and shouting from a megaphone how great you are and saying this disaster is huge is not offering comfort. Did you see him walk thru the disaster area and personally speak to anyone who was affected? This is what our past president have done.

Melania and Trump knew how it would look with Melania getting on the plane in stilettos to go to a hurricane flood disaster site.

The fact that you continue to defend this toxic tangerine just baffles me.
You realize this is the same man who felt it appropriate to cut FMEA's budget by $670 million and put a person in charge of the EPA who feels it should be done away with. Who need needs money for FMEA when you can build a wall? SMDH

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CC
The left will criticize anything that Trump does in one way or another. of course they will not mention anything about his $1 mill donation.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What do you mean the left won't? CNN did, before ahole Eric tweeted they wouldn't, you need to get your head out of Fox etc and read other sites.

CC
The left will criticize anything that Trump does in one way or another. of course they will not mention anything about his $1 mill donation.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What do you mean the left won't? CNN did, before ahole Eric tweeted they wouldn't, you need to get your head out of Fox etc and read other sites.
I am reading MSNBC here..;)2

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
He is there to study Portuguese.

Ummm... I think that right there should have been your first clue this was fake news, DF, since the thought of Drumpf studying anything, let alone a language from, you know, another culture is pretty damned hilarious.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ummm... I think that right there should have been your first clue this was fake news, DF, since the thought of Drumpf studying anything, let alone a language from, you know, another culture is pretty damned hilarious.

OK, OK, so I wasn't in tip top shape when I was writing the above. Sue me. I'm gonna get better at this news stuff.

Deb
:saint:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, OK, so I wasn't in tip top shape when I was writing the above. Sue me. I'm gonna get better at this news stuff.

Deb
:saint:
Deb
Please, No more "fake news" b/c I can easily be fooled...:(2. but I still love ya!..:wavey:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CC

@Dancing Fire It was said multiple times on CNN last night that Trump said he was donating 1 million to those affected by the hurricane. I read today that Sarah Huckabee Sanders was asked today if Trump's 1 million dollar donation would be coming from his own personal money or his foundation. She couldn't answer that question. It will be interesting to see if he actually donates his own money.

I found it interesting that for all Trump has done to try and divide our country, Hurricane Harvey brought out the very best in all us. What a wonderful example of human kindness, empathy and compassion we witnessed this week accross the country. Between people doing everything they possibly could to help their neighbors in Houston, to so many people across the country donating money to help those affected by the Hurricane, there is still hope for our county. No one seemed to care what color, nationality, or if others were here legally while they worked together to rescue and help each other. I sure hope Trump was watching and learned something.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results