shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sure hope Trump was watching and learned something.

He cannot learn anything. He is constitutionally incapable of it as Bluegemz explained so eloquently at the top of this page. It is actually not his fault that he is so flawed, but it is is our fault as a society that we wanted him (at least enough to give him our electoral college votes) as president as that we have kept him in office. We are not, all, marked by intractable personality disorders that keep us from changing. Most of us are more able to think clearly than is Donald Trump and should be held accountable for his tenure.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm when was the last time we were attacked? 9/11? army no good then. we have more than enough atomic bombs to kill everyone and everything on earth. forget building up the military. waste of time. robots are coming.

b/c he spent a lot of $$$ on rebuilding our military.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm when was the last time we were attacked? 9/11? army no good then. we have more than enough atomic bombs to kill everyone and everything on earth. forget building up the military. waste of time. robots are coming.

Doesn't make much sense to me either Tekate. The US spends more on national defense than China, Russia, United Kindom, Saudi Arabia, India, France and Japan combined spend. Yet we feel we need more military spending.

Our country thinks its sensible to take money away from FMEA and EPA. Why wouldn't we? It's not like our country will be hit by hurricanes or other disasters. Who really needs clean water and clean air?

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_3587.jpg
When i gave birth and had a cute adorable newborn to cuddle I might have said - as tough as it was it was a wonderful thing because now i have a baby.

When something bad happens and people die you dont say it was wonderful. Even if many heroic people and try to save the people who died. This is nowhere near over & will take decades for people to get back to normal.
A hurricane that killed at least 50 people has left 10's of thousands of homes destroyed is not beautiful or wonderful
Its great people did the right thing and tried to help each other. They are heroes.
But when you have 50,000 people without a home and who knows how many dead not even found yet, saying that as tough as it was , its been a wonderful thing is , beyond insensitive.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you actually watch him say these things or just read what a biased reporter told you he said? Context matters and he was talking about the recovery efforts by everyone. I'll admit he is socially awkward to an extreme but to read into what he said like the media is doing is reprehensible.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much happiness. Is that like very fine Nazis?

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Did you actually watch him say these things or just read what a biased reporter told you he said? Context matters and he was talking about the recovery efforts by everyone. I'll admit he is socially awkward to an extreme but to read into what he said like the media is doing is reprehensible.

It is both transcribed and on video.

The reporter didnt make it up , or twist his words, its on video he said this as he was leaving NRG Center, in houston. I was not there in person if that is what you were asking though.

He isnt socially akward -he is a bad human- I've been a registered republican for 39 years. Ive donated to EVERY single republican presidental canidate before trump. Even when they were not my first choice. the media isnt twisting his words on tape to make him look bad. This is who he is.

I am ashamed that so many of my fellow republicans seem to be so willing to follow this man literally anywhere and justify anything. When he said he could shoot someone on fifth ave and not lose a voter I thought he was an idiot. Now though seeing how hard republicans and fox news work to justify this man, I wonder if he wasnt entirely wrong on that. It is simply mind boggling.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He also said this on video, ignoring the many members of the media who put themselves at risk to report on the storm and it's aftermath and also participated in rescue efforts. He lacks a soul.

Pres. Donald J. Trump praises the U.S. Coast Guard for saving 11,000 people "by going into winds that the media would not go into...unless it's a really good story."

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He also said this on video, ignoring the many members of the media who put themselves at risk to report on the storm and it's aftermath and also participated in rescue efforts. He lacks a soul.

Pres. Donald J. Trump praises the U.S. Coast Guard for saving 11,000 people "by going into winds that the media would not go into...unless it's a really good story."

Classless. He sucked the media's d!ck for so many years, but now that they've all realized he is mentally ill and unfit for office he engages in daily pissing contests :rolleyes:

Actually, he allegedly loves piss so bad example maybe.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is both transcribed and on video.

The reporter didnt make it up , or twist his words, its on video he said this as he was leaving NRG Center, in houston. I was not there in person if that is what you were asking though.

He isnt socially akward -he is a bad human- I've been a registered republican for 39 years. Ive donated to EVERY single republican presidental canidate before trump. Even when they were not my first choice. the media isnt twisting his words on tape to make him look bad. This is who he is.

I am ashamed that so many of my fellow republicans seem to be so willing to follow this man literally anywhere and justify anything. When he said he could shoot someone on fifth ave and not lose a voter I thought he was an idiot. Now though seeing how hard republicans and fox news work to justify this man, I wonder if he wasnt entirely wrong on that. It is simply mind boggling.

We all have differing views. It would be very boring if we all thought and acted the same. I appreciate your candor.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

We all have differing views. It would be very boring if we all thought and acted the same. I appreciate your candor.
Some "views" are correct and others are wrong. Anyone who thinks trump has an iota of redeeming value is wrong. No more passive-aggressive nattering and prevarication and demonizing all the media (but her emails!!!!!). You challenged the veracity of her information and she proved it accurate. If you believe trump has an honorable cell in his body, you're wrong. It is reprehensible to accuse someone of "reading into what he said" when he is videotaped saying it. Now are you going to tell me that everyone can interpret what he says differently?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some "views" are correct and others are wrong. Anyone who thinks trump has an iota of redeeming value is wrong. No more passive-aggressive nattering and prevarication and demonizing all the media (but her emails!!!!!). You challenged the veracity of her information and she proved it accurate. If you believe trump has an honorable cell in his body, you're wrong. It is reprehensible to accuse someone of "reading into what he said" when he is videotaped saying it. Now are you going to tell me that everyone can interpret what he says differently?

No I am saying that I watched the video and he told a bunch of reporters clamoring around him to have a good time as he was leaving them - context. This is not an egregious situation worthy of national news and neither is what shoes FLOTUS wears to what particular event. Other than to provide fodder for haters to read. And my dear you don't get to decide for me what is wrong and what is right. I have already said many times that Trump puts his foot in his mouth more often than not. But the premise of this whole thread when it started was the hope of one person that he will do a good job for the US. Some of us still have that hope and think stupid things like this are ridiculous.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some of us still have that hope and think stupid things like this are ridiculous.
And you're wrong. It's context right? All these ridiculous things he says and does adds up to big context. He's an idiot who will do nothing to make this country better. And in spite of any evidence that he's competent and overwhelming evidence that he isn't competent to lead this country, you still cling to hope. You want to talk about stupid and ridiculous things, remove your rose-colored glasses first.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And you're wrong. It's context right? All these ridiculous things he says and does adds up to big context. He's an idiot who will do nothing to make this country better. And in spite of any evidence that he's competent and overwhelming evidence that he isn't competent to lead this country, you still cling to hope. You want to talk about stupid and ridiculous things, remove your rose-colored glasses first.

My vision is just fine the way it is thank you. I hope you are doing well otherwise. Greetings by the way. :D

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The left must demonize Trump 24/7 hoping to regain power in DC.
btw, what type of shoes was the first lady wearing today?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

+1,000,000,000 Matata!:appl::appl::appl:

I'm so sick of people making excuses for Trump. He is a lying grifter with no redeeming value. He has shown and proven this time and time again. How often does someone need to show you who they before you believe them?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am not sure that will work though. It doesn't fly with many things I read online. I have no idea what she was wearing today. Nice to see you. :lol:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
+1,000,000,000 Matata!:appl::appl::appl:

I'm so sick of people making excuses for Trump. He is a lying grifter with no redeeming value. He has shown and proven this time and time again. How often does someone need to show you who they before you believe them?

Nice to see you again Callie.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't care if a little green alien with pink polka dots is in power in DC as long as that person has a moral center.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And you're wrong. It's context right? All these ridiculous things he says and does adds up to big context. He's an idiot who will do nothing to make this country better.
The only idiots here are the ones hoping Trump will fail as Prez.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't care if a little green alien with pink polka dots is in power in DC as long as that person has a moral center.

Me neither. :lol:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

@Dancing Fire Please, the left doesn't have to do anything. Trump is doing a womderful job all on his own showing us all who he is. Some of us prefer a President who is a decent human being.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok then, who was the last GOP Prez. that you approve of?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire Please, the left doesn't have to do anything. Trump is doing a womderful job all on his own showing us all who he is. Some of us prefer a President who is a decent human being.
The left might want to rethink their tactics because many people are getting very tired of this vitriol.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Abraham Lincoln, I hear Eisenhower was pretty good too.
Just as I thought you don't approve of any GOP Prez. since you were born.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results