shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Women have had ways of ending pregnancy for centuries. There are plenty of herbs that will do the job. We’re warned against them when we’re pregnant...well, we are here in hippie-town.

Pennyroyal and rue come to mind. What will we do? Outlaw herb gardening?

I do see the church people attempting to outlaw any medical means of terminating abortion. This includes pills.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you imagine the clusterfvck that would have been if President Puss Grab had been in office then...

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you imagine the clusterfvck that would have been if President Puss Grab had been in office then...
Is this Dee appreciating GW? :lol:

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is idiotic and not surprising.
It does surprise me, however, that it's still in his Twitter feed.

He deleted the original -- posted in the morning of 2013's 9/11 -- after seeing the reaction. But then re-posted it at 5:12 pm. And 5 years later, it remains as a sort of testament to the man he is.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It does surprise me, however, that it's still in his Twitter feed.

He deleted the original -- posted in the morning of 2013's 9/11 -- after seeing the reaction. But then re-posted it at 5:12 pm. And 5 years later, it remains as a sort of testament to the man he is.
I didn't see the date. It is not a surprising tweet but glad it is not from 2018. :rolleyes:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Please tell me this is a joke.

Donald Trump refused to use protection while having sex. Does anyone think this idiot hasn’t paid for an abortion or 10. For years I’ve tried to wrap my head around why Republicans are so against abortion then turn around and complain about school lunches being provided for poor children.

Watching the Ruth Bader Ginsburg Special on Sunday night really hit home how much young women take for granted today. In 1970 women could be fired from their jobs for being pregnant. Women needed their husband to co-sign for them getting a credit card. Marital Rape was not prosecuted.

@redwood66 , All Americans were behind George Bush during 9/11. Don’t you agree? Bush is not in the same group as Trump. Trump is in a league all of his own. I’d gladly take Bush back today.

Welcome Back @monarch64 . You were missed you Monnie!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good grief I was being facetious at Dee. Relax Callie. Of course people rallied together after such a horrific act of terror. It's too bad it takes something like that to make it happen.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Calliecake

sadly it is not a joke. There was also the interview he gave right after the attack where he said that now his building was the tallest in the city.

seriously.
he wanted people to know that he then had the tallest.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-september-11-interview-tallest-building-manhattan-2017-9

yeah. it happened. he is that disgusting of a human, where 3000+ can be killed and he is thinking of how it works out great for him because he wants to have the tallest building.

oh , and yes he was lying about that " fact" when he was bragging, his building wasnt even the next tallest, not that that should matter at all

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
he is that disgusting of a human
He is a sociopath with probably a few other disorders as well. Although I loathe him, I also pity him. He needs to be housed in a long-term mental health facility. One of the saddest things about people with psycho-sociopath disorders, narcissistic personality disorder and similar personality disorders is that it's difficult to have compassion for them because those disorders cause them to be awful people.

I'm fervently hoping he's defeated next election by someone who is not suffering from diminished mental capacity.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t believe Trump said we did an incredible job with Puerto Rico’s hurricane relief today. It was one of the best jobs ever done. Trump said Puerto Rico was an incredible unsung success. On the Texas and Florida hurricanes we did an A+ job, but Puerto Rico’s was better, but nobody understands that. It’s harder to understand.

WTH

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Regarding gun control laws, even rabin gun control peeps are not talking about outlawing guns. That's a figment of right wing people's imagination, or used by the NRA to drum up money. What is true is that I have kids, and every day I fear I'm going to see on the news or get that phone call, that my child was in a school with a school shooting. Or be in a mall, or theatre and experience the same thing. Semi automatic weapons are very different from the arms mentioned in the constitution.
https://www.wral.com/active-shooter-study-semi-automatic-rifles-more-deadly/17835269/

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t believe Trump said we did an incredible job with Puerto Rico’s hurricane relief today. It was one of the best jobs ever done. Trump said Puerto Rico was an incredible unsung success. On the Texas and Florida hurricanes we did an A+ job, but Puerto Rico’s was better, but nobody understands that. It’s harder to understand.

WTH

I heard this on the radio while driving my car. I nearly drove off the road. When he said more hurricanes were heading towards Puerto Rico I kept thinking: Thank God the population has halved because so many people left for Florida. The only way Puerto Rico will be safe is if all the people leave and settle in Florida until Trump is out of office. He will always ignore Puerto Rico which is populated by brown skinned foreigners who speak Spanish and say he is doing "a great job, Brownie". Maybe after Trump a government with some guts will build up the island to have a secure power grid and buildings and hospitals that will withstand hurricanes and provide water and oxygen to the human beings who live there when they need it.. Maybe they will even find a way to insure that people can get food. One can dream.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump started the day tweeting about the Mueller investigation, while the rest of the country thought of all those who lost their lives 17 years ago. He’s a disgrace. He is not fit to lead our country,

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is not just "stupid". Unfortunately this is what "presidential" looks like in the Trump era. He looks like a throwback to some pre-human species. I hope our NATO allies do not see this photo.

TrumponSeptember11.jpeg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
The Trump presidency is as catastrophic as 9/11 was seventeen years ago. It is also an act of terrorism. It seems the country cherry picks the disasters it will rally around.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In the spirit of your post VL:

Bush did a great job then of summing up my feelings now.

"You are either with us, or with the terrorists."

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anderson Cooper aired an interview with Bob Woodward this evening.
I suggest those still supporting Trump read Bob Woodward’s book Fear.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 10.33.16 AM.png

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is not just "stupid". Unfortunately this is what "presidential" looks like in the Trump era. He looks like a throwback to some pre-human species. I hope our NATO allies do not see this photo.

TrumponSeptember11.jpeg

We did. I'm pretty sure everyone in the world did.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
White House after Manafort cooperation agreement with special counsel: "This had absolutely nothing to do with" President Trump or his campaign. "It is totally unrelated.”

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is hilarious! I tell you the lies coming from the conman and his liars just keep getting bigger. Both counts he pled to literally INCLUDE the dates manafort was on the campaign. LITERALLY

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
rudy is also claiming that the counts he pleaded guilty to, have nothing to do with trump. Maybe he should read them as the dates listed on those counts are WHEN Manafort RAN THE CAMPAIGN.
Someone should also tell him that when Manafort talks to Mr. Mueller he must tell them everything he knows. I am surprised that rudy knows so little about plea deals and the law....

it is stunning that rudy thinks that mueller would give manafort this deal if manafort has NOTHING on trump.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results