shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great. Apparently US intelligence officials believe that North Korea has miniaturized nuclear warhead (link to WaPo article). What will Trump going to do? What will he tweet? I just hope he understands the situation, our options, and the consequences.

I feel ill :sick:

You aren't alone TC. I feel like our safety lies with a nine year old. At least with presidents in the past we always knew decisions would be made jointly by a group of experts. Totally different situation now. Trump listens to no one. This jerks tweets could seal our fate. Just what we need a game of chicken between two lunatics.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CNN is reporting that Trump is saying "North Korea threats will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen"

Last edited:

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
CNN is reporting that Trump is saying "North Korea threats will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen"

North Korea just threatened a preemptive strike on Guam. What is Trump going to do now -- what kind of fire and fury will he unleash?

I agree -- two lunatics. This is nuts :confused2:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It should move the cops to follow their city's law. SF is a sanctuary city and that's the way it is till it changes.
Note to myself...If I murdered a person then go hide in SF I should be safe from the law.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have WAY more important things to worry about. Like North Korea:lol::lol::lol::lol: Did you HEAR Dump's response? Fire and f***ing FURY? Is this game of thrones? PLEASE enlighten me with your defense of those words.
How about you defending N.korea's statement?

North Korea said on Wednesday it is "carefully examining" a plan to strike the U.S. Pacific territory of Guam with missiles, just hours after U.S. President Donald Trump told the North that any threat to the United States would be met with "fire and fury".

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump's bombast not withstanding, this agression from N. Korea has been in the making for decades, since the early 90s. It has been thier ambition to make a nuclear warhead attached to a missle that will reach the US mainland. Seems they are close to achieving this and their rhetoric has escalated. I don't think any of the previous administrations have either taken the treat seriously or done enough to impede their progress. Japan can't keep a lid on them either. That brings us to where we are today. Sounds as though Trump is trying to channel Truman in his speech about dropping the bomb on Hiroshima. "A rain of ruin from the air, the like of which has never been seen on this earth."

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about you defending N.korea's statement?

North Korea said on Wednesday it is "carefully examining" a plan to strike the U.S. Pacific territory of Guam with missiles, just hours after U.S. President Donald Trump told the North that any threat to the United States would be met with "fire and fury".

WTF are you even talking about? I posted what Dump said BEFORE the Guam threat. WHY THE F do you even think that that happened? You kill me. You are more worried about your kid buying a house in a too high market than the threat of nuclear war. Jesus. You are the exact reason we are in this mess:( You can't see the forest through the trees.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If we all survive any nuclear holocaust that occurs before my next appointment, I will have to remember to ask my hairdresser if she is pleased with the change Trump brought. She wasn't at all sure what change she wanted, but she knew she wanted change, so she voted for him. I think it is time for me to see if she's happy.

Deb
:saint:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2017-08-08 at 5.25.57 PM.png

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds as though Trump is trying to channel Truman in his speech about dropping the bomb on Hiroshima. "A rain of ruin from the air, the like of which has never been seen on this earth."

Truman was not read in on the atom bomb and had no clue what it would do. (Not that FDR had had a complete idea since he had never seen it unleashed before.) One historian said that Truman had as much idea of what it would do as "the corner cop". Trump has the advantage of 20/20 hindsight. He shouldn't talk like a madman. (Not to mention that Truman sounds like Shakespeare compared to Trump!)

Deb

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I came home from a long day at work, to sit down and read the news. The unhinged, narcissist is having a peeing contest with the other unhinged narcissist and both now apparently have nuclear weapons. I think I am going to need a much stronger drink. :sick:
Someone wake me when the GOP gets their heads out of their bums and calls for the egomaniacal lying gas bag to resign so a level headed human ( pick anyone at this point ) can keep the world out of nuclear war please.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WTF are you even talking about? I posted what Dump said BEFORE the Guam threat. WHY THE F do you even think that that happened? You kill me. You are more worried about your kid buying a house in a too high market than the threat of nuclear war. Jesus. You are the exact reason we are in this mess:( You can't see the forest through the trees.
Yes, all my fault..sad :(( the world is coming to an end so you better go hide under your bed.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:(( the world is coming to an end so you better go hide under your bed.

I don't know if it is your fault that we are closer to nuclear disaster than we have been, DF, but the "hiding under the bed" reminded me of out old bomb drills when I was a child. There were three kinds. One where we went into the corridors. One where we ducked under our desks. I forget what the third was. But each was a plan for a a different contingency, in case the Russians had set off a bomb with our having only five seconds to get ready or five minutes. That sort of thing. It reminds me of our Golden Retriever who used to stick her head under the bed to hide from thunder. At least our Newfie doesn't do that. He jumps from couch to couch, sometimes landing on us during thunderstorms. It's a lot more lively.

Deb :wavey:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know if it is your fault that we are closer to nuclear disaster than we have been, DF, but the "hiding under the bed" reminded me of out old bomb drills when I was a child.
Deb :wavey:
I wasn't in U.S. during The Cuban Missile Crisis, but I'd remember watching the drills on history channel.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it the law that you can murder someone and go to SF and get away with it? Nope. You should read the sanctuary law before commenting anymore.

Note to myself...If I murdered a person then go hide in SF I should be safe from the law.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry it comes out of the national budget although I would agee that liberals pay a lot more in taxes.

We don't need Mexico's $$$. We have enough liberals here who are willing to pay for his impeachment.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wasn't in U.S. during The Cuban Missile Crisis, but I'd remember watching the drills on history channel.

The bomb drills were in effect many years before The Cuban Missile Crisis, DF. They did not start with that. I was a small child in elementary school when I was introduced to the bomb drills. I was in Junior High School when Kennedy was president.

AGBF

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, all my fault..sad :(( the world is coming to an end so you better go hide under your bed.

Sorry Dancing Fire, Like Soxfan, I don't find any of this funny or something to joke about. We literally have two lunatics having a pi&&ing contest. Even this morning Trump is flaming the fires with his tweets instead of just staying off twitter. He continues to escalate the problem. If anyone has been hiding under a bed it's the republicans who are in charge and those who voted for him. Remember it was your idiot who said "we have nuclear weapons, why don't we use them"

Republicans have literally been doing everything in their power to bring us back to 1950. Now it looks like we will also be adding bombing drills to that long list of changes to the county. Won't this make great memories for our school age children.

Deb, I can't wait to hear what your hairdresser thinks now. There may be some hope. My father who was once Trumps biggest cheerleader claims he will NEVER vote for a Republican again.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one crazy a$$ m0ckerfvcker yanking around another crazy a$$ m0therfvcker. And we're all going to die while these two colossal narcissistic morons hash out which one has the bigger nuclear penis.

Last edited:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every time I see a headline all I can think of is that Robert Frost poem.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have had warships aggressively carrying out "military games" ie displaying my dick is bigger than your dick tactical manoeuvres for months now in my part of the world, it's been heating up again this past month. I dunno what you are worried about the top end of Australia is in range of North Korea, the US isn't and even if in the unlikely event North Korea was able to launch a long range missile that could hit your coastline you have the capacity to knock it off course or stop it, we don't. So Trump can antagonise everyone because lets face it people, he himself and his family aren't going to be blown to s@#*. A few million Asians and possibly a few hundred thousand Aussies will be "collateral damage" and a guy like that would sell everyone on the fact it was simply necessary and his supporters particularly all the nationalists would no doubt cheer.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
You have had warships aggressively carrying out "military games" ie displaying my dick is bigger than your dick tactical manoeuvres for months now in my part of the world, it's been heating up again this past month. I dunno what you are worried about the top end of Australia is in range of North Korea, the US isn't and even if in the unlikely event North Korea was able to launch a long range missile that could hit your coastline you have the capacity to knock it off course or stop it, we don't. So Trump can antagonise everyone because lets face it people, he himself and his family aren't going to be blown to s@#*. A few million Asians and possibly a few hundred thousand Aussies will be "collateral damage" and a guy like that would sell everyone on the fact it was simply necessary and his supporters particularly all the nationalists would no doubt cheer.

The danger is highest in Asia and Australia because of proximity to North Korea, true. But once North Korea improve their targeting system (and NK was be able to miniaturize a nuclear warhead well before the US thought they would, so who knows how quickly that will happen), North America and the US become just as vulnerable -- and we have the added baggage of Trump constantly needling Kim Jong Un.

The anti-missile defense, I hear, are best when missiles are in an upward trajectory, once they are headed down, they become much, much harder to target because of their speed.

I would just rather not have another war or even the possibility of one. It seem our dear leaders have a different idea.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The bomb drills were in effect many years before The Cuban Missile Crisis, DF. They did not start with that. I was a small child in elementary school when I was introduced to the bomb drills. I was in Junior High School when Kennedy was president.

AGBF
Ok before I was born...:mrgreen2:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb, I can't wait to hear what your hairdresser thinks now. There may be some hope. My father who was once Trumps biggest cheerleader claims he will NEVER vote for a Republican again.
CC
I'd agree that Trump is using the wrong words. All he needed to say is ..." I'll do whatever is necessary to protect our country". and nothing more.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Defense Secretary Mattis just issued a warning to North Korea. " The DPRK should cease any considerations of actions that would lead to the end of its regime and destruction of its people"

Scary times!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results