shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In spite of an estimated 100,000 in London protesting, the baby blimp balloon, the crop circle saying "*uck trump" in Russian, the orange glow bulb is claiming the entire UK (including Ireland, lol) really likes him. Some of the signs in the CBS piece are awesome.
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/protests-mock-trump-during-u-k-visit/20/
The first one that made me lol out loud: Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 10.05.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 9.58.53 AM.png

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Regarding safe spaces and freedom of speech, on facebook someone posted that rather than calling it "politically correct" (which sets off some people) can we just agree to be politically polite?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump was notified by Rosenstein of these details days ago and yet he is still screaming witch hunt. Schumer is calling Trump to cancel the Russia Summit.

I realize many Americans don’t follow politics closely but wouldn’t you think at some point Trump Supporters would feel they were being played by Trump after all his statements about how he has talked to Putin and believes they did nothing to try and meddle in our elections. Of course Trump knew what Putin was doing. All you have to do is go back and read his tweets before the election.

It will be interesting to see everything Mueller has on Trump.

You weren’t alone screaming YES at the TV this morning @smitcompton

@Bonfire Congratulations on your daughter in law becoming a US citizen. I’m sure it was a very happy day for your family.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump was notified by Rosenstein of these details days ago and yet he is still screaming witch hunt. Schumer is calling Trump to cancel the Russia Summit.

I realize many Americans don’t follow politics closely but wouldn’t you think at some point Trump Supporters would feel they were being played by Trump after all his statements about how he has talked to Putin and believes they did nothing to try and meddle in our elections. Of course Trump knew what Putin was doing. All you have to do is go back and read his tweets before the election.

@Bonfire Congratulations on your daughter in law becoming a US citizen. I’m sure it was a very happy day for your family.
Thank you @Calliecake for your kind comments. My sweet daughter in law was born into communism and relative poverty in 1980’s Poland. She is SO proud to be a US Citizen, as it started as a chilhood dream of hers. It’s really humbling, I think a lot of us take our liberties for granted.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Agree with all of the bold. This just gets more insane.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:snore: 196BF990-1A05-4BC9-8199-94A4DAC23EA7.jpeg

So the day that trump got on national tv and like the traitor he is asked a hostile government to committ espionage , they did.

I only wish I was even the teeniest bit surprised
:(2
I am so sad for our country that republicans are defending trump and in the indictment of the russian gru agents it also says a member of congress was involved ( it doesnt state if that member knew one way or the other that they were working with russia)

I thought is was interesting that rosenstein did NOT say no Americans KNEW It was russia .He said that THIS INDICTMENT is not claiming that one way or the other at this time. It is only about those russian agents.

I am sure roger stone who was the very involved go between for the conspiracy to fraud the US elections will be very nervous tonight.
I wonder if this was a warning to roger and the other traitors to speak now to mueller or to be prepared to face charges.
Roger and his ex pal sam both think it is a matter of time before he is indicted.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would like to know why nothing was done about this during the election or before. DOJ/FBI CI did say they knew it was going on.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:lol: E38373BF-D5A0-4D4F-9D5F-E5EB1EA82142.jpeg

Stone is now saying the indictment wasnt him becuase he wasnt in regular contact with campaign officals - just donald himself.

Does roger not know that trump was an official part of the trump campaign?

And AT NO POINT did rosenstein say no americans had committed any crimes. He said there are NONE listed in this indictment, todays indictment is only about the GRU agents ( geesh, was he not paying attention :confused2:? )

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matata , @AGBF , @JPie , @Loves Dogs , @soxfan , @smitcompton
Did any of you see the Rod Rosenstein press conference a 1/2 hour ago?

I apologize @tkyasx78 for not including you in this post. I was trying to listen to the news and type at the same time. I’m sorry. I knew you would react the way I did to this news.

I can’t wait to hear how the Republican’s and Republican Commentators spin this. Just the fact that Trump knew about this news days ago and continues to say witch hunt should be a wake call to his supporters.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If ANY republican is ok with Trump meeting with Putin ALONE after those indictments were just announced, then they are either stupid or complicit.

They are already spinning it- "No collusion" by Breitbart. But they lie about everything, so.....

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If ANY republican is ok with Trump meeting with Putin ALONE after those indictments were just announced, then they are either stupid or complicit.

They are already spinning it- "No collusion" by Breitbart. But they lie about everything, so.....

It going to exhausting listening to all the lies regarding this. I just hope all who were involved and knew about this, names are released.

I heard the Freedom Caucus Mark Meadows hasn’t decided yet if he will file paperwork to have Rosenstein impeached or hold him in contempt.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm...republicans are trying to impeach the man who is trying to protect us from Russian election hacking.

Makes sense.
If you're in Trump's pocket. The Republican party is dead. DEAD and gone. They said they would not support him, wouldn't vote for him, wouldn't serve with him. LIARS. Every. Last. One.

I've been watching The Handmaid's Tale and I'm telling you, it would NOT have been as scary to me had I watched it BEFORE the 2016 presidential election. If no one can reign in Trump, there is no telling WTF he is going to do to this country.

Checks and balances are GONE. A thing of the past. This is NOT normal.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
No worries calliecake. Frankly, I haven't been able to watch much tv or read the news daily lately.

A few weeks back I decided I had to lose some weight that I have been put off losing and so I have been hitting the gym.

Racquetball and yoga have been keeping me vent and then keeping me calm. Avoiding most of the news has been good for me.

Today a friend texted that the mueller indicted more russians and that 250k people showed up to protest trump in another country!
I was so proud of england! I figured I would pop back here and post about it.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hmmm...republicans are trying to impeach the man who is trying to protect us from Russian election hacking.

Makes sense.
If you're in Trump's pocket. The Republican party is dead. DEAD and gone. They said they would not support him, wouldn't vote for him, wouldn't serve with him. LIARS. Every. Last. One.

I've been watching The Handmaid's Tale and I'm telling you, it would NOT have been as scary to me had I watched it BEFORE the 2016 presidential election. If no one can reign in Trump, there is no telling WTF he is going to do to this country.

Checks and balances are GONE. A thing of the past. This is NOT normal.

It is more than not normal- it is not ok.
:cry:
Looks like I will be writing three more emails to my representatives today. :eek-2: I hope in november the republicans will all be looking for new jobs. Every last one of them. This is repugnant.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No wonder we haven’t heard anything from Trump or Republicans about doing everything possible to safe guard our elections. All we have heard from Republicans today is crickets. Where the hell is Congress???

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would like to know why nothing was done about this during the election or before. DOJ/FBI CI did say they knew it was going on.
If this was true then we should ask the Obama admin why was there no investigation? :whistle:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump knew about this news for days and continues to talk witch hunt.
This was a major military intelligence activity directed at American elections and American democracy. This is an on going threat to our national security. Why hasn’t Trump congratulated our Intellegency Agencies for uncovering this information about Russia. Why has he not come out and condemned Russia. He certainly had no problem treating our allies badly the past few days.

Roger Stone has to be the unnamed person in the Mueller indictment.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like John McCaine’s statement: “Trump must be willing to confront Putin during their summit Monday in Helsinki. If Trump is not prepared to hold Putin accountable, the summit should not take place.”

*Democrats overwhelmingly called for Trump not to meet with Putin. McCain adds a rare GOP name to that list.
Every politician in Washington should be saying this.

Last edited:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump knew about this news for days and continues to talk witch hunt.
This was a major military intelligence activity directed at American elections and American democracy. This is an on going threat to our national security. Why hasn’t Trump congratulated our Intellegency Agencies for uncovering this information about Russia. Why has he not come out and condemned Russia. He certainly had no problem treating our allies badly the past few days.

Roger Stone has to be the unnamed person in the Mueller indictment.
Because he is a malignant narcissist....they only care about ONE goal. Common decency or connection to the health of the whole do not exist to him.

Last edited:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have not been on the computer for even a moment all day. Yesterday and today I worked all day to dog proof my house. My cleaning woman (ha ha, Bonfire) and her two kids were here all of both days and I supplied pizza and Subway sandwiches and my daughter took the kids to the YMCA pool and they played in the dog's crate for hours. They also helped. One (at 11) is a mechanical genius who put together a gate no one else could figure out. They ate ice cream cake three nights this week because I gave my cleaning woman a huge cake for her birthday earlier this week. So it was working and partying and me fixing the kids' bloody knees and chaos and falling into bed late at night exhausted,,,and tomorrow the dog comes. So I am only now looking at this thread. I heard Rod Rosenstein on the car radio while going to pick up the kids at the YMCA pool, but feel starved for information. I saw no MSNBC today and almost none yesterday. I will read this thread now! Thanks for thinking of me. I saw my name as I was skimmmg through it!

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@redwood66 and DF, the question you posed - why Obama was doing "no investigation" caught my eye. This article by Vox (though slightly old) is rather even handed:

"It’s true that the Obama administration was caught largely off guard by the real challenges presented by a Russian government interested in expanding both its military and political influence beyond its borders by any means necessary, which frustrated even members of Obama’s own team.

But as Obama was describing Russia as a relatively meaningless “gnat on an elephant’s butt” in 2014, his White House expanded sanctions against Russian billionaires and banks in an effort to curtail Russian encroachment into Eastern Europe. In addition, the administration expelled 35 Russian diplomats in response to Russian cyberattacks on the Democratic National Committee immediately following the 2016 election.

And the rapid shift on the right, including by members of Congress, from “no Russian involvement whatsoever” to “Russian involvement, but it was Obama’s fault” isn’t indicative of a desire to get to the bottom of what exactly happened during the 2016 election, but of a need to protect Trump, and Trump’s presidency, at all costs."

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/22/17025628/trumps-obama-russia-scandal-white-house

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results