shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Plenty in the world wish poor people would either just get rich or drop dead. They see them as worthless.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Plenty in the world wish poor people would either just get rich or drop dead. They see them as worthless.
The Dems. hope to keep more people in poverty so that they can get more votes. One of these days the poor will wake up and realize the truth.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I already gave you 3 Fact Checks that rebut this .. America HAS shown arrogance, as has all the other super powers, what is not true about that? To Muslims, we have made mistakes (and under Trump they are worse) YOU cannot understand thoughtful exchange? Or truth?

I would LOVE to go back to the the Muslim of 30 years ago? What apology is that? What is wrong with saying let's work on our relationship with the muslim world? I have no idea why ANYONE would think that is an apology :wall::wall::wall:

Trinidad and Tobago conference! where is the lies or apology? He says we didn't live up to our end of the deal.. WE DIDN'T, we should say we didn't and move, he did. Gosh the Foundation of Heritage is a lying POS. Obama says: I would like to think that with my election and the early decisions that we've made, that you're starting to see some restoration of America's standing in the world. And although, as you know, I always mistrust polls, international polls seem to indicate that you're seeing people more hopeful about America's leadership. So what's to hate? It was true. SHAKE MY HEAD. What do you want? A tool who get's up in front of the world and says: WAR, we are war mongers, We hate, we will kill you? We will plunder? America right or wrong? Sheesh WTF.

Dancing Fire: Do you understand critical thinking? Scientific Method? Are you afraid in your upper class life in Cali?

READ THIS, all of it: http://www.criticalthinking.org/pages/our-conception-of-critical-thinking/411

You live in a might is right, might makes right world. So 19th century. Start using your God given should you believe or you nature given intelligence. Step up.. Raise your consciousnesses

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/consciousness-raising

if you got a great and free education in Cali then use it.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And it's my last feed the troll post to you EVER. You will not change you do not care about your fellow man and his/her journey in life. Unless you use your mind to expand your limited view of what it means to be a leading nation. So anyone who says to me "don't feed DF" I won't, but I ALWAYS have had a hard time letting ignorance rule.

Peace to you DF, and you should REALLY move to Texas.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And it's my last feed the troll post to you EVER. You will not change you do not care about your fellow man and his/her journey in life. Unless you use your mind to expand your limited view of what it means to be a leading nation. So anyone who says to me "don't feed DF" I won't, but I ALWAYS have had a hard time letting ignorance rule.

Tekate, my friend, you have reached The Point Of Oscar. (You probably know what I'm talking about since you frequent the political threads, even though this is from the Tweets thread.)

You've done an amazing job of providing information and -- gasp! -- F*A*C*T*S, but they have fallen repeatedly on deaf ears. I applaud you for realizing you're doing nothing more than feeding a troll with a tapeworm and moving. on.

Texas indeed!

img_4712-jpg.599168

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Good girl!!! The bloody brick abrasions on your forehead will heal up without a trace and you'll feel much better soon, I promise.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ts-hone-online-attack-plans-for-2018-u-s-vote

So the bots have been working since 2015, and they are still going full tilt. The majority of the themes during 2016 was pro Trump, anti-Hillary posts, as well as posts designed to increase racial tensions. Some of the current themes are alt-right narratives, anti-NATO, anti McCain, also anti- antifa,. The most tweeted Bot post was an online petition to declare Antifa a terrorist group.

What is interesting is that these Russian bots, the long term goal is not to support Trump, but to undermine Democratic institutions. Trump is just a tool they are using to undermine the United State's democratic underpinnings. And, it's working. One article estimated that Trump HIMSELF has re-tweeted 150 Russian bot posts. Which then gets amplified by his twitter feed which consists of a huge number of bots cross-posting. In comparison they don't think any of the other presidential candidates re-tweeted a single bot post.

This has all made me contemplate how, more than ever, we need strong support for public education, where people learn the tools for critical thinking, for reading the news and distinguishing fact from opinion, fake versus vetted news sources. One of the ways that Russia is undermining Democracy is by attacking our free press by flooding it with so much crap, that people at some level, begin to mistrust everything. Because we do not (yet) live in a Toltalitarian government, Trump (and the Russians) cannot suppress and own the media. So, they are doing the next best thing, which is undermine it.
Everyone. The next time you read or see something on the news, ask yourself, what is the evidence based on? A single person, or multiple people? Have those people publically confirmed it? oes it come from a credible news source? Ask yourself; do you re-post items without determining the validity of the statement, or even if a real person versus a bot made that statement? If you re-post or re-state things that you don't even know where they came from, you are part of the problem.

Last edited:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last edited:

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good girl!!! The bloody brick abrasions on your forehead will heal up without a trace and you'll feel much better soon, I promise.

tiny thread jack: Tekate, as I recall, you're in Texas, right? General whereabouts, if I may ask. (Not needing your address or anything. ;)))

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ksinger

Greetings from Maine :) I lived in Austin TX for 17.5 long, hot grueling years. Moved to Maine in 14. Son lives in Atown other son in Rogers, AR! we lived in Raleigh NC for 7 years. IBM - I've Been Moved.

Peace.

tiny thread jack: Tekate, as I recall, you're in Texas, right? General whereabouts, if I may ask. (Not needing your address or anything. ;)))

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ksinger

Greetings from Maine :) I lived in Austin TX for 17.5 long, hot grueling years. Moved to Maine in 14. Son lives in Atown other son in Rogers, AR! we lived in Raleigh NC for 7 years. IBM - I've Been Moved.

Peace.

Well, at least I associated you with Texas correctly, if late. No, I might be in San Antonio this weekend. I'm seriously waffling, although I said I would go. Stupid MS. And I'm sure it's going to be hotter 'n here, which is still revoltingly warm. I want fall, dammit.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw I love SA.. lots to do.. GREAT food.. What state are you in? We are hitting up winteruh here.. got .25 inches of snow last nite, melted! I love 4 seasons, hubster, not so much :eek2:

Well, at least I associated you with Texas correctly, if late. No, I might be in San Antonio this weekend. I'm seriously waffling, although I said I would go. Stupid MS. And I'm sure it's going to be hotter 'n here, which is still revoltingly warm. I want fall, dammit.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw I love SA.. lots to do.. GREAT food.. What state are you in? We are hitting up winteruh here.. got .25 inches of snow last nite, melted! I love 4 seasons, hubster, not so much :eek2:

I'm one 'o them Okies a ways north 'o the Red River, remember? ;))

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Greetings from Maine

Just back late yesterday. I heard the first snow fell right after I left. At least where my best friend lives (coastal Maine, not too far north of Portland...in the Rockport-Rockland-Camden area). Whenever I go there I think of MariaD. Now I will have to think of you, too, Tekate! It was sooooo beautiful. So much more restful than Connecticut! But it was also colder. I was there for a little cold snap that hit both Connecticut and Maine. I was sleeping with two Malamutes and was wearing a brand new Walmart longsleeve Tee under my pajamas and sweater although I was sleeping under two sleeping bags! I am a New Englander, but as I have aged, the cold gets to me more! Just never send me South!

Deb :wavey:

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No you won't unless the Dem. party can come up with a candidate who can beat Trump in 2020.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm starving, almost lunch time!. Please note, Anyone who doesn't agree with left wingers is a TOLL!. I still love you guys...:P2

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Deb! it's been cold and we are due for more snow later this week.

Are you in CT? I thought you were in VA..(age!)

I go to CT a bit in the Danbury, Southbury area to visit friends! Love CT
and sometimes I think CT is prettier than Maine.

((Deb))

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you in CT? I thought you were in VA..

You have no problems due to age, Tekate! You pay closer attention than I have any right for anyone to pay to me. I am from both Connecticut and Virginia in different ways, just as you are from Texas and Maine!

Although I was not born in Connecticut, I lived here all my life save for the first year and a bit here and there. It is also the state where my matrilineal line is: both my mother and maternal grandmother were born and raised here. My mother's family is all from here.

However, my legal residence is still in Virginia, where I own a house with my husband. We moved there in 2004 after he lost a job in New York City (at age 53); could not get another job for an entire year; got a superb job offer in McLean, Viginia; then promptly had a heart attack before signing the papers. It is a long boring story from there, but he is still working in The District (Washington, DC) and living in our home. I came here to care for my elderly parents, both of whom have passed away (my father in May of this year) and to see if resources here could help our daughter more than resources there. At the time I first came here I went back and forth on I-95 every week or so and the main resource I was looking for was good special education. Now the main resource I need is family!

Deb :wavey:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate, my friend, you have reached The Point Of Oscar. (You probably know what I'm talking about since you frequent the political threads, even though this is from the Tweets thread.)

You've done an amazing job of providing information and -- gasp! -- F*A*C*T*S, but they have fallen repeatedly on deaf ears. I applaud you for realizing you're doing nothing more than feeding a troll with a tapeworm and moving. on.

Texas indeed!

img_4712-jpg.599168

Seriously?

God must be a Longhorn. The sunset is burnt orange!!!!!

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm serious. Austin is the place..it's hip, it's cool, it's blue!

I lived there 17+yrs, it's also HOT HOT HOT, dry.. it has some interesting
places (palo duro canyon).. If God is a Longhorn then the Devil is an Aggie.
Sunsets are beautiful at times, but I will take a sunrise in the northeast
any day of the week.

Seriously?

God must be a Longhorn. The sunset is burnt orange!!!!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 3.27.58 PM.png

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Even Texans can lean what's considered left of centre in the US ;-)

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Funny matata!!
I sent this one to dh when I saw it, as trump has trouble keeping focus , doesnt like to read papers with too many words and even when he speaks it is clear to me that his vocabulary is limited.

B9A09766-3E2C-47D0-B3A2-87735A13665E.png

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results