shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a GREAT idea -- disincentivise people from putting money away for retirement because, yanno, Social Security will just save us all.

:eek-2:
The biggest pyramid scheme in the world.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do they STILL think Trump wants to "drain the swamp", or just install his own swamp?
It's worse. He's created a cesspool. The depth of my disgust for him is infinite.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Virginia rebuked Trump and they did it substantially. The following is excerpted from, "The New York Times".

"Ralph Northam’s election as Virginia governor amid reportedly high turnout on Tuesday is a stinging and welcome rebuke to President Trump and white nationalism.

Mr. Northam’s Republican rival, Ed Gillespie, an establishment operative, chose to dog-whistle himself breathless in pursuit of the state’s pro-Trump white voters, and the president attested to his make-America-great-again credentials. By late Tuesday, though, Mr. Trump was trying to sidle away from Mr. Gillespie, claiming that a candidate who sacrificed his own reputation to adopt the president’s style and positions in fact 'did not embrace me or what I stand for.' Mr. Gillespie did, and he lost."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/07/...-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region&_r=0

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Notice difference?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Due to Trump's withdrawal of the US from major trade agreements and such, China stands a fabulous opportunity to step into its new role as the superpower of the entire world. Obviously, everyone knows that kissing up a narcissist's ego is the way to negotiate.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I noticed that when treated with absolutely no class whatsoever, Obama handled the situation with grace. What an amazing example of strength!!

Trump and Xi Jinping seem to be cut from the same cloth. They can have one another!
Strength??, LOL!. When Obama became Prez. he was the most powerful man in the world and when he left office he was the 3rd most powerful man in the world behind Xi and Putin. His apology tour made him the laughing stock of the world. Yup, the U.S. is an evil country..:roll

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire, Have you been drinking??? Do you have any idea what the rest of the world thinks of our country right now? Trust me, it's not pretty. I would post some of the comments my husband hears regularly but I'm afraid I would offend people here.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire, Have you been drinking??? Do you have any idea what the rest of the world thinks of our country right now? Trust me, it's not pretty. I would post some of the comments my husband hears regularly but I'm afraid I would offend people here.
CC
You wanna see more evidence of how the world leaders treated Obama vs Trump?. Ooops , these are fake videos.

The king was nowhere to be found...:oops:

Now compare it to Trump's arrival in Saudi Arabia.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire, Other countries think we are insane. Read the posts people from other countries are writing in threads here. You are delusional if you think the President we have now is a good one (I'm not trying to be disrespectful to you). Would you like me to start a thread asking what people outside the US think of our president and our country now?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire, Other countries think we are insane. Read the posts people from other countries are writing in threads here. You are delusional if you think the President we have now is a good one (I'm not trying to be disrespectful to you). Would you like me to start a thread asking what people outside the US think of our president and our country now?
b/c they are left wingers like most of the PSers. I do not agree with every words that is coming out of Trump's big mouth. However, unlike Obama he doesn't try to please other countries with apology speeches which in turn made him look weak. CC, beleive me I know the Chinese, it was no accident that Obama didn't received the red carpet treatment. They intentionally wanted to embarrass Obama in front of the world.

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please do b/c there ain't no conservatives here for him to offend...:lol:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't even repeat some of them @Dancing Fire they are so bad. It makes me sad to think of what they think of our country. We went to dinner with one of the women he works with a couple months ago when she was in town. She kept asking me to explain how any woman could vote for Trump. I told her repeatedly that she was asking the wrong American because my feelings about Trump were the same as hers. It was an interesting evening. She knew more about Trump and our politics than most Americans.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CC
You wanna see more evidence of how the world leaders treated Obama vs Trump?. Ooops , these are fake videos.

The king was nowhere to be found...:oops:

Now compare it to Trump's arrival in Saudi Arabia.
Yes, keep Trump’s ego happy with these shows and they can do whatever they want. None of these world leaders respect him. They know exactly what kind of man he is.

Apparently you are fooled too.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
b/c they are left wingers like most of the PSers. I do not agree with every words that is coming out of Trump's big mouth. However, unlike Obama he doesn't try to please other countries with apology speeches which in turn made him look weak. CC, beleive me I know the Chinese, it was no accident that Obama didn't received the red carpet treatment. They intentionally wanted to embarrass Obama in front of the world.

They are treating Trump this way because they know Trump is shallow and will be totally satisfied with ceremony — looks vs substance. Even in the EU during the G20 summit the world leaders were trading notes about how to treat Trump: flatter him, but in the end, ignore.

Trump talks like a strongman, but he is weak at home — historically low approval, members of his own party speak out openly against him, his cabinet members think he’s a moron, no substantial legislation that he’s championed has passed — and abroad — no clout: Paris climate accord continues without US, Merkel has declared US an unreliable ally, it was just announced that the TPP countries are continuing with a revised TPP. The world is moving forward without the US. Is that a sign of strength?

And don’t think China (and others) hadn’t noticed. And they’re going to use that against us during negotiations. Trump won’t get Xi to do anything that is not in China’s interest. Because really, what is Trump’s negotiating position? What does the US have that China wants — China is already running a trade surplus (as Trump himself likes to point out). They plan to beat the US in clean tech to start — China is moving from copying/stealing intellectual property to creating them.

Notice also that Trump has not inked any long-term trade pacts — he just gets other countries to buy weapons (a one time deal) instead of opening their economy to US companies (a long-term deal).

If you don’t see this, you’re being willfully blind.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe Trump should do an apology tour like Obama?..:whistle:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe Trump should pull his head out of his own a$$ and try acting like the president.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
Geesh, Putin Jedi-mind-tricked Trump (again) into saying he believes Putin’s denials about Russia interfering with the US elections.

Then Trump was reminded that he directly contradicted US intelligence assessments and now he’s walking it back. This guy can’t keep his head straight on something as simple as this and capitulates to the Russian president every time they meet — unbelievable.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This guy can’t keep his head straight on something as simple as this and capitulates to the Russian president every time they meet — unbelievable.
Tweeto adores despots because he wants to be one and it's difficult for him to think when his head is so far up their arses that he's tickling their tonsils.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What apology speeches? I think that is fake news. Proof.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thus spoke, white UPPER middle class to rich people. To the rest of the people who have a hard time being able to save due to low income it's a great thing. Elitist.

The biggest pyramid scheme in the world.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results