shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you member her e-mails, anybody? There are probably still investigations into them!

AGBF
:read:
Wait till Barr becomes the AG. A lot of people in the FBI will be sweating then. :bigsmile:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

And DF why aren't you demanding that our Congressmen repay the tax payers for their sexual harassment settlements. Talk about free loaders. Poor people who need help with food is terrible to you. Free legal settlements for congressman is OK with you.

Annette

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

And DF why aren't you demanding that our Congressmen repay the tax payers for their sexual harassment settlements. Talk about free loaders. Poor people who need help with food is terrible to you. Free legal settlements for congressman is OK with you.

Annette
None of that is ok, by any politician or public servant.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot answer for anyone else, but I believe her. I also believe Christine Blasey Ford and Anita Hill.
Since we are getting personal, why aren't YOU concerned with getting Clarence Thomas and Brett Kavanaugh off The Supreme Court?
I will when I become a Ca. Senator. :P2

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Annette
They should!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi All,

Last nite my memory nudged me to question my own criticism of Matata's pictorial of the Holy family making a getaway to somewhere. I replied they went to Bethleham to pay their taxes. I suspected I made an error in that they went to Bethleham to comply with the census. I have chastised myself for this mistake, and I know how all of you will be relieved by knowing the facts. So I apologize, for my memory is faulty at times and I wanted, in this day and age, to give good factual information.

Annette

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We had to pay in taxes this year for the first time. Thanks Trump you f***ing liar! :angryfire:

May I ask whether you adjusted your withholding in 2018? I did but I haven't done my taxes yet, so now I'm nervous that I'll also end up owing regardless...

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not sure, I'd have to ask hubby.....

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Since the government was shut down 10 days in 2018 we should all be able to deduct 10/365 from fed taxes owed, right? And next year it will be 25/365! Woohoo!:lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We had to pay in taxes this year for the first time. Thanks Trump you f***ing liar! :angryfire:
Wait till AOC become Prez. you'll be more piss off then. I thought liberals would love to pay more taxes?

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember republican sponsored websites that were showing people how much more money they were going to receive under the new tax laws. These websites used vague numbers or allowed you to use your own vague numbers to have a real good feeling about the new tax plan. Republicans were very excited.

I do my own taxes for fun.

I sat down and actually did a mock up of my taxes and saw that we would be paying much more under the Trump tax plan.

No one listened to me. They all pointed to the Republican sponsored websites and told me I was crazy. Now people are getting their taxes done and they are learning the truth.

If you adjusted your withholdings, you still paid more. You just paid throughout the year rather than in a large sum at the end of the year.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wait till AOC become Prez. you'll be more piss off then. I thought liberals would love to pay more taxes?

Once again, deflect, deflect, deflect.

I am saying Trump LIED about how this tax cut was going to give everyone more money in their paychecks. IT has NOTHING to do with AOC. But I wouldn't expect you to actually acknowledge that your big orange party float actually screwed over most of his base....

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Once again, deflect, deflect, deflect.

I am saying Trump LIED about how this tax cut was going to give everyone more money in their paychecks. IT has NOTHING to do with AOC. But I wouldn't expect you to actually acknowledge that your big orange party float actually screwed over most of his base....

He's a troll. Just because he's a real person and not a sock-puppet, and just because he's the board's long-time pet troll, doesn't make him any less a troll. Engaging with him is more attention than he deserves.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This administration has raised the national debt to historic levels while increasing taxes for the middle class and doing nothing at all about health care. (Well not really nothing at all, they're doing everything they can to dismantle the Affordable Care Act.) And yet, Republicans I know (IRL) are apologists for Trump even though they claim not to have voted for him! It's mind-boggling.

I believe it's because they are not republicans or even conservatives, they are just anti- "liberal." The ones that are not outright racists are deathly afraid of the changing demographics of our country. Good. Quake in fear of Cortez and Omar too. I love it!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This administration has raised the national debt to historic levels while increasing taxes for the middle class and doing nothing at all about health care. (Well not really nothing at all, they're doing everything they can to dismantle the Affordable Care Act.) And yet, Republicans I know (IRL) are apologists for Trump even though they claim not to have voted for him! It's mind-boggling.

I believe it's because they are not republicans or even conservatives, they are just anti- "liberal." The ones that are not outright racists are deathly afraid of the changing demographics of our country. Good. Quake in fear of Cortez and Omar too. I love it!
I believe that most anti-liberals don’t even know what it means to be a Republican or conservative.

They’re just rooting against some kind of sports team. They don’t even know the rules of the game.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe that most anti-liberals don’t even know what it means to be a Republican or conservative.

They’re just rooting against some kind of sports team. They don’t even know the rules of the game.
I have been in the US long enough to understand the far left agendas. I have been trying to explain to all the new Chinese immigrants I meet about the far left agendas, and they are beginning to see the lights.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He's a troll. Just because he's a real person and not a sock-puppet, and just because he's the board's long-time pet troll, doesn't make him any less a troll. Engaging with him is more attention than he deserves.
Yup, Anyone who doesn't agree with the far left is a troll. :rolleyes:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
upload_2019-2-14_12-46-6.png
upload_2019-2-14_12-46-36.png
upload_2019-2-14_12-47-59.png

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boooooo hisssssssssss

Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 2.40.33 PM.png

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh for ****'s sake. :wall:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:think:, Wonder how many liberals here would sponsor an illegal migrant family. FYI, the sponsor will be responsible for their financial needs for the next 10 yrs or till they become a US citizen whichever comes first.

This is the rule if I were to sponsor a relative from China. If they go on welfare I would be the one held responsible for paying back the county.

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:think:, Wonder how many liberals here would sponsor an illegal migrant family. FYI, the sponsor will be responsible for their financial needs for the next 10 yrs or till they become a US citizen whichever comes first.

This is the rule if I were to sponsor a relative from China. If they go on welfare I would be the one held responsible for paying back the county.
Well...if they are an illegal migrant family, no one needs to sponsor them:mrgreen2:

So are you suggesting that your relatives are freeloaders, who will refuse to work and live off of government assistance?:twisted2:

You complain about those coming here illegally and then you complain about the system in place to immigrate through the appropriate means. I agree with you that the system is deeply flawed. What would you suggest to solve these problems?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So are you suggesting that your relatives are freeloaders, who will refuse to work and live off of government assistance?:twisted2:
Like I said in the post above...
If I were to sponsor a relative from China and he/she decided to go on welfare then I would be the one held responsible for paying back the county.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Like I said in the post above...
If I were to sponsor a relative from China and he/she decided to go on welfare then I would be the one held responsible for paying back the county.

If you've got relatives you want to sponsor you better hurry. Stephen Miller & Trump want to end chain migration, which is what you're talking about. Unless you were once a sexy model and your relatives come from an acceptable, non sh*thole, white-people country, which I don't think is the case for you?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results