shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What did you expected Trump to say when she accused Trump of a "cover up" minutes before the meeting?. Pelosi knew exactly what she was saying. Her and Schumer had no interest of talking about infrastructure.

awwwwww, did poor Donnie's fee-fees get broken by mean old Nancy-pants? SHE SO MEAN!!:lol::lol:

How can we expect our delicate man-baby president to get anything (good) done if Nancy doesn't say nice things that make him feel important and manly? No, we can not expect this! When we elect a president the expectation is that everyone around him kow-tows and caters to his every whim and need! Especially his need for validation! This is how it works in Korea, why can't we have that here?:P2

DF, I do remember how Obama refused to do any work and held rose garden press conferences with signs that said "NATURAL BORN US CITIZEN" when he was teased so it's completely understandable that Trump would behave the same way.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My husband travels for work- his company is based in France and Madrid so he has a passport. My kids and I will be getting one ASAP. I will not raise my daughter in a country where she has no control over her own body. I hope this insanity stops soon.

55rl13ct4eegkyZbMNzIciSES7gHqx5jGVfOfLxXUmI.jpg

My husband and I are so grateful that our daughter was born in Canada. She's got dual citizenship and lives and works in Canada now. We are very fortunate.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deleted post

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband travels for work- his company is based in France and Madrid so he has a passport. My kids and I will be getting one ASAP. I will not raise my daughter in a country where she has no control over her own body. I hope this insanity stops soon.

55rl13ct4eegkyZbMNzIciSES7gHqx5jGVfOfLxXUmI.jpg

It’s hard to believe what is happening in our country.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
04573B7C-B3C0-44E6-A0CD-B5D7FC444100.jpeg

Melania attending an event in Britain wearing an outfit from The Handmaid’s Tale Couture Line.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Isn’t that the truth @Dee*Jay !

There was picture this week from London of Ivanka and Jared standing and looking out a window. They looked straight out of a scene from The Shining.

...so where is the picture?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A newscaster said that Trump brought all of his adult children, not just the ones who worked in The White House, along to the State Dinner at Buckingham Palace: Eric and Don, Jr. as well as Tiffany, not just Jared and Ivanka. (I mean if you are putting some of your incompetent family into high level White House positions to meet with world leaders, how do you palm off the rest of them onto the world stage?) That was incredibly inappropriate since it wasn't a personal banquet but a state occasion. I wonder how on earth he managed that invitation; it has to have been rudely. I guess he just thought he should get as many of his family members into the Palace as he could. Seeing Sarah Sanders beaming on the arm of Prince Michael of Kent was thoroughly fitting, though. She is as evil as Princess Princess Michael! She got her reward for being a liar and a toady for Trump. No conscience at all. No thought for migrants at the border.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Dee*Jay! I can take it. ;))

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see why you didn’t post this in the first place. You were protecting us. It can never be unseen!!!

Ha!

And Callie, I laughed so hard, not only at this picture, but also at some of the comments that have been posted about it. I'm *almost* going to miss this riot act when they leave the White House, if only for the comic relieve that's been provided by the administration.

Happy to oblige Deb!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seeing them inside the castle, at the window, made me think of the defenestration of Prague. That was at a castle, too. Prague Castle. I mean, how many times do you see people inside a palace window? Usually they are on balconies, waving.

Defenestration_Room_at_the_Prague_Castle_03.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting the picture @Dee*Jay . I watched portions of an interview that Kushner did and just watching that man creeps me out. I wish I had read the twitter comments on the photo. They had to be very entertaining

@AGBF Did you happen to see any of the interview with Jonathan Swan and Jared Kushner. Kushner was cringeworthy. His incompetence was on fully display.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, this one visit is going to cost 3.5 million, and he brought his entire family along including children and grandchildren, who obviously have no official government capacity, and getting them invites to state occasions which they would not have normally been included.
I just wanted to remind everyone that Shulkin was (ostensibly) canned because he brought his wife on a business trip and his wife's ticket was paid for, and that an aides time was improperly used in planning the trip. So, $4312, versus millions. Why does anyone think this is OK?
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/14/david-shulkin-europe-travel-347064

And, as far as accepting gifts from foreign government, Trump violates the emoluents clause of the constitution. https://shareblue.com/trump-caught-...eign-governments-through-gifts-to-his-hotels/

The money donated to Trump for his inauguration is also under investigation by NY State. He is going to have a lot to answer for, once he's no longer president.

Last edited:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The UK still has not recovered from the Trump Family visit. Theresa May really played a dirty trick on The Royal family by saddling them with Donald Trump for a state dinner. (Did you see the photos of Trump in white tie?) Luckily they are up to it. They once, apparently, had to remove valuables from the rooms before a visit from a king and his entourage known for lifting objects of value. They have seen everything.

This piece about The Duchess of Cornwall, known as "Camilla's Wink", has spread like wildfire on the internet.

"An enigmatic smile and a wink by Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, soon after a photo-op with the visiting Trumps set social media abuzz with tweets and memes enjoying, what a columnist called, her ‘joyously refreshing approach’ to royal duties.

Camilla was standing beside her husband, Prince Charles, US President Donald Trump and Melania Trump in Clarence House, and as the group moved on after the photo-op, she turned to her protection officer, her face creasing into a smile, and winked.

The video clip of her playful wink soon went viral as a break from the official protocol-dictated formalities accompanying Trump’s three-day state visit.

'Never mind the blimp - Camilla trumped any tub-thumping speechifying or banner waving with one little subversive wink', one tweeted, while another insisted that 'Camilla’s wink is probably the best thing of this visit so far'.

Writer Anna Pasternak wrote in The Daily Telegraph: 'What was she trying to communicate? It hardly seems to matter. In one flicker of an eyelid, the Duchess of Cornwall managed to diffuse any tension over President Trump’s visit'.

'And it seemed to encapsulate everything the nation has come to love about her'.

Camilla is the second wife of Prince Charles, who married her after the death of his first wife, Princess Diana, in 1997."

CamillasWink.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope so..:whistle:

President Obama looked elegant and was perfectly appropriate in the video clip you so kindly posted, Dancing Fire. It makes me very nostalgic. There was once a time when I was proud when my President went abroad. I assume you posted this old clip of President Obama to show the contrast between him and President Trump, who didn't know how to wear white tie. His vest is far too long and looks ridiculous.

. TrumpLooksWrong.jpg

https://www.esquire.com/style/mens-fashion/a27718121/donald-trump-white-tie-uk-state-visit/

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aha, that's why it looks so off. Not that the jacket is too short, but that the vest is way too long. Also the pants are way too baggy and the arm length a tad too long making it look untailored. I'm just surprised they didn't have a tailor helping the president with this?

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aha, that's why it looks so off. Not that the jacket is too short, but that the vest is way too long. Also the pants are way too baggy and the arm length a tad too long making it look untailored. I'm just surprised they didn't have a tailor helping the president with this?

I would guess that the tailor gave up when the idiot repeatedly lectured him or her on how the tux should look. :roll2:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He looks like a little boy playing dress-up.
:lol::lol::roll2:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results