shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A group of gutsy Chinese people. I hope they have a bullet vest underneath their T shirt...:bigsmile:

0c83.jpg

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it considered ok to joke about public shootings now? Must have missed that particular memo.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly DF, your remark is certainly something a Trumpster would say, but it's truly not a thing to joke about on a forum.

That said, I hope you wear your shirt everyday with your beautiful diamond(s).

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That said, I hope you wear your shirt everyday with your beautiful diamond(s).
And put my own life in jeopardy?. Too many
nuts.gif
liberals live here.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire, If you are going to call people crazy, you better start with your president and your party. :angryfire:

The President publicly said today that he would have no problem accepting dirt on a political opponent from Russia, China or other foreign governments. He said he would NOT contact the FBI if a foreign government did this. He also said FBI stance on this issue wrong.

Trump laid out the welcome mat for Russia to interfere with our election AGAIN!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump laid out the welcome mat for Russia to interfere with our election AGAIN!
I guess Obama did too since he made no attempt to stop Russian interference in 2016. When are the Dems gonna stop chasing Russians?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You really are too far down the rabbit hole @Dancing Fire if you think Trump is like past presidents.

We are watching our democracy die. I never in my lifetime would have dreamed republicans would stand there and do nothing as it happens.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see Kim Kardashian is now joining him in the White House, didn’t know she was such an expert on criminal justice!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oops!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m guessing Trump will choose Kimberley Guilfoyle as Huckabee Sanders replacement. She has hit a few political shows defending Trump. She is dating Don Jr. and I’m pretty certain that is enough to qualify her in Trumps mind.

It appears Trump did some damage with his insane comments about foreign election interference this week.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
993554DE-41F5-49A1-9063-C322BC0B93A3.jpeg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sean123

Rough_Rock
What Trump is doing right now is for the future of his businesses not for the American People. :)

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2E50831A-1923-470B-9CC9-15AAB9422EA8.jpeg .

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
From the NY Times:
In a statement on Friday, the president said he had never met Ms. Carroll, but the two were photographed together at a party in 1987 with Ms. Carroll’s former husband, John Johnson. Mr. Trump said on Saturday that the image was misleading.

“Standing with my coat on in a line?” Mr. Trump said. “Give me a break — with my back to the camera? I have no idea who she is.”

This sure doesn't look like a coat check line:
69343c0fc0864e9e96021323cc7b3f57-articleLarge.jpg

Carroll, Donald and Ivana Trump, and Carroll’s then-husband, television-news anchor John Johnson, at an NBC party around 1987.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh but @JPie, you forgot to include this: Trump is accused of rape and his first response is “she isn’t my type” . How many men accused of rape would say “she isn’t my type” when confronted with this news?

What this country is doing to children held in detention centers is unconscionable. The Texas Tribune tweeted that people were dropping off diapers, wipes, soap, toothpaste and toys for the children only to be turned away and told the center does not accept donations. This administration is pure evil. :angryfire:

Johnbt

Shiny_Rock
Premium
"A group of gutsy Chinese people. I hope they have a bullet vest underneath their T shirt..."

Oh come on, everybody knows Democrats don't believe in guns. :whistle:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Below is an excerpt from an Op-ed piece, "Is Trump a Rapist?" By Charles M. Blow appearing in "The New York Times" on June 26.

"I am simply disgusted by what’s happening in America.

My political differences with this president and his accomplices in Congress — and now on the Supreme Court — are only part of the reason. Indeed, those differences may not be the lesser reason, and that, for me, says a lot.

For me, the reason is that the country, or large segments of it, seems to be acquiescing to a particular form of evil, one that is pernicious and even playful, one in which the means of chipping away at our values and morals grow even stronger, graduating from tack hammer to standard hammer to sledgehammer.

America, it seems to me, is drifting toward catastrophe. Donald Trump is leading us there. And all the while, our politicians plot about political outcomes and leverage. Republican politicians are afraid to upset him; Democratic politicians are afraid to impeach him.

One thing that should never be underestimated is a politician’s clawing instinct toward self-preservation. These disciples of flexibility have learned well that the trees that remain standing are those that bend best in the storm.

Trump is to them a storm. But, to many of us, he is desolation, or the possibility thereof.

But, because nothing changes, because he is never truly held accountable, too many Americans are settling into a functional numbness, a just-let-me-survive-it form of sedation. But, that is where the edge of death is marked. That is where the rot begins. That is where a society loses itself.

Take for instance the latest sexual accusation against Trump: Advice columnist E. Jean Carroll alleges that Trump sexually assaulted her in 1995 or 1996 in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room. Carroll doesn’t call it rape, but rape is what she describes.

Carroll writes that Trump “pushed her against the wall, pushed his mouth against her lips, then pulled down her tights, unzipped his pants and forced his ‘fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me,’” as The New York Times reported it.

Don’t just keep reading. Don’t just think that you’ve heard this before. Don’t just think that this kind of “behavior” is baked into how people feel about Trump. Go back and read that last paragraph. Read it slowly. Place yourself — or your mother, or your wife, sister, daughter, cousin, girlfriend or friend — in that dressing room. Imagine the struggle. Imagine the violation. Imagine the anger.

And now remember that the alleged perpetrator is now the president. And, remember that Carroll is by no means alone; a chorus of other women have also accused Trump of sexual misconduct.

But, Carroll’s account stands out for its brutality and severity.

And yet, her account landed like one more body on the pile in a mass grave: reduced by the multitude of other accusations rather than amplified by them.

There was media coverage of Carroll’s accusation and social media discussion of it, but it never truly sufficiently sunk in and gathered the gravity it deserved.

Then Dean Baquet, executive editor of The Times, even said this newspaper “underplayed” the article it published on the accusation.

And Trump, in his swelling depravity, responded to the allegations by telling The Hill: 'I’ll say it with great respect: Number one, she’s not my type. Number two, it never happened. It never happened, O.K.?'

Well, sir, which type for you is rape-worthy?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/26/opinion/trump-jean-carroll.html

..."​

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
From the NY Times:
In a statement on Friday, the president said he had never met Ms. Carroll, but the two were photographed together at a party in 1987 with Ms. Carroll’s former husband, John Johnson. Mr. Trump said on Saturday that the image was misleading.

“Standing with my coat on in a line?” Mr. Trump said. “Give me a break — with my back to the camera? I have no idea who she is.”

This sure doesn't look like a coat check line:
69343c0fc0864e9e96021323cc7b3f57-articleLarge.jpg

Carroll, Donald and Ivana Trump, and Carroll’s then-husband, television-news anchor John Johnson, at an NBC party around 1987.

But hasn't Trump told people not to believe what they see?

"Trump to veterans: Don’t believe what you’re reading or seeing
by Rob Tornoe, Updated: July 24, 2018"
(The above is from "The Philadelphia Inquirer.)

Last edited:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know if anyone even bothers to read about it anymore, but the American president is behaving badly again. This time he is behaving badly in Japan. For those who do not know it, the United States forced Japan to de-militarize after World War II. Japan complied fully. The United States then undertook protecting Japan as a sacred obligation. But what does Trump know about history....or care? This is the man who gave an interview to Fox News on the anniversary of the invasion of Normandy with soldiers' graves as his backdrop, and spent all his time during that interview criticizing Americans he didn't like.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/28/opinion/trump-japan.html

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump cares nothing about Japan or dead American soldiers. BUT Trump does care about Trump, there you go Deb, pathetic as it is.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wall::wall::wall:

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

For me, the most devastating reality is that maybe?? he is us. This is what we have become. I read Russia and China now have more influence in he world than the US. Our Gov't is really corrupt. Power is the only reality for our Congressmen. Can we save ourselves? I think we are in decline.

Sorry for this terrible post.

Annette

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results