shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I don’t know @Dancing Fire, could it be because the country is finally seeing Trump for the lying unethical narcissistic sleaze he is. Trump is a criminal.

There are new allegations within the last 24 hours that Trumps Inaugural Committee is also now under criminal investigation. Federal Prosecutors are questioning the amount of money this committee raised.

I am struggling to understand how anyone is standing behind Trump at this point. I can not wait for the day this despicable man and his family of grifters leave the White House.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi,

The purpose of the payoffs were to prevent the stories from coming out before the election. That is against the campaign election laws. Its called cheating to win an election. So Trump had illegal help by a newspaper publisher and the Russians. He will turn out to be an illegitimate President who stopped at nothing to win after he understood that the Russian were going to help him. This is an American tragedy. Trump is taking your democracy away. Democracy is fragile. He is a terrible man.

Annette

A newspaper that squashed negative stories about Trump AND published absolute lies about Clinton.

https://qz.com/1369399/david-peckers-national-enquirer-ami-trashed-hillary-clinton-to-help-trump/

It's why Trump is always spouting "fake news." Media that promote and defend Trump ARE absolutely fake news. Yet people like DF not only believe it, they spread it like cancer.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If that's the best that DF can come up with to deflect, DF knows that Trump is going down. :mrgreen:
It is up to the American people to vote him out of office in 2020.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As far as why didn't Obama do anything, the timeline of what was learned and what actions were done has previously been discussed in this thread and elsewhere if you care to look. You need to ask yourself now, if our FBI and CIA and Department of Justice are all saying foreign interference of our elections is going on, why Trump, as the president, is not acting on this intelligence. What actions has Trump taken so far? I'm waiting.
You know what Trump is gonna say...if Mueller can't prove there was Russian interference he'll say "I told you so", and if Mueller can prove there was Russian interference then he'll say "why didn't the Obama admin look into the matter?. so, either way Trump would win the argument.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:lol:

DF you’ve really gotta work harder at your troll game. Now you’re posting links that assert that the never ending war on the Clintons is bullshit.

**Republican Rep. Jody Hice also criticized the witnesses. “I feel like you’re using us for your own benefit,” said Hice, adding that there was a “little game going on here.”**

Unless you’re a double agent troll now?

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI,
OMG, Obama did look into it. 1. During the transition Comey apprised DT of the Russian situation and his response wasn't OMG the Russians are interfering in our elections, but asked around the room how they could spin this info into something that was good for the Trump team. 2. Don't you recall when DT accused Obama of spying on Trump tower?

Keep Up DF. DT uses an unsecure phone that Russia, China and others listen in to. Clinton E-mails never were hacked. Prosecute him for the phone. And the Princess Ivanca's e-mails

Annette

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As @smitcompton stated above, please try to keep up @Dancing Fire .

Annette, Princess Ivanka is probably more concerned about the investigation into Trump’s Inaugural Committee at the moment. It seems she is smack dab in the middle of this investigation.

Hopefully the Trump’s are waking up every morning and deeply regretting their decision of going into politics.

The New York Times has a story today titled “Assume Crash Position” Are you ready for the financial crisis of 2029?

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Keep Up DF. DT uses an unsecure phone that Russia, China and others listen in to. Clinton E-mails never were hacked. Prosecute him for the phone. And the Princess Ivanca's e-mails

Annette
I hope so, and maybe they'll find the 30K missing from HRC, but I wouldn't count on it b/c the Mueller team only interested in prosecuting people tie to Trump. The Clintons play by a different set of rules.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Just what we need. A group of people who can't honestly run a charity, but we entrust them to run our country? (paraphrased from some fellow named Blow-an opinion writer)

Annette

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tom Brokaw tweeted today:

“ President Trump getting rid of General Mattis is like the captain of a sinking ship firing the coast guard.

This is the time for all hands to be on deck - whatever their political party - and confront Captain Queeq, er, President Trump”

Are Republicans waiting for a catastrophe to happen? General Mattis quit in protest of Trump’s views. Every American should be concerned.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Doesn't look good. I really like Mattis.

It doesn’t look good @Dancing Fire. It looks down right scary if you are paying attention.

The month of December is set to be the worst on record since the Great Depression. This was being said two days ago. Things looked much better two days ago than they do today. I can hardly wait to see what happens to the market tomorrow. So much winning.

After today’s announcement from Mattis our safety is also in jeopardy.

The only person who has had a good week is Putin.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mattis out. This is really concerning and not a laughing matter. All the voices of reason, stability, and experience have left this regime and we are at the mercy of someone who doesn't know what he is doing.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You sure he didn't mean this Isis? (I actually used to watch it as a kid.)
p8319107_b_v8_aa.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whitaker is planning to keep the job supervising The Department of Justice (without Senate confirmation) against the advice of the DOJ ethics committee. Someone should pull Donald Trump's patsy out of his job, which should legally not be his job.

"A senior Justice Department ethics official concluded acting attorney general Matthew G. Whitaker should recuse from overseeing special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s probe examining President Trump, but advisers to Whitaker recommended the opposite and he has no plans to step aside, people familiar with the matter said.

Earlier Thursday, a different official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said ethics officials had advised Whitaker need not step aside, only to retract that description of events hours later.

The advice to stay away from the Mueller probe underscores the high stakes and deep distrust — within Congress and in some corners of the Justice Department — surrounding Whitaker’s appointment as the nation’s top law enforcement official until the Senate votes on the nomination of William P. Barr to take the job.

Whitaker did not return messages seeking comment."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...332392-046b-11e9-b5df-5d3874f1ac36_story.html

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought that the Democrats were not even officially talking impeachment for Trump mainly because chances are that then President Pence would just pardon Trump à la Ford/Nixon. Also chances for re-election for Pence would be higher.
I personally thought that those were maybe the best tactics in the situation. Today I changed my mind. Seriously scary. I feel more fearful than ever. Clearly there's not a single person with a clue about international security policy (and politics) left. Things can go south really fast now.
Eta: to clarify : I do think that things are generally already not great. My last comment is directed to the possibility of a war and the INTERNATIONAL security situation.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kipari I agree with you. This situation has left us in a very weak and uncertain position, security-wise. A dangerous situation. We have no knowledgeable people guiding the President. And understatement, his "instincts" are not good.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can someone explain to me why the Clintons are mentioned every time trump does something stupid?
What happened there, whatever it is, is in the past. The disaster that is in our current WH* is happening right now.

* you know, that guy who got hired to work for US, not the other way around???

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can someone explain to me why the Clintons are mentioned every time trump does something stupid?

Do you mean every time the Clintons are mentioned on Pricescope when Trump does something stupid? It is because Trump doing something stupid triggers Dancing Fire to blame the Clintons for it.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Russians were happy about the US withdrawal from Syria, of course. Then Putin mentioned that the US had also talked about withdrawal from Afghanistan...and no sooner than he did so than Donald Trump announced a troop reduction in Afghanistan! A coincidence?

From "The New York Times" (excerpted)
"Glee in Russia Over Trump’s Foreign Policy Largess

Dec. 21, 2018

MOSCOW — A note of glee crept into Russian commentary and news coverage on Friday about the current turmoil in Washington around national security, with President Vladimir V. Putin seemingly checking off one item after another that he might have written on his wish list for Santa.

First, President Trump blindsided his aides and the rest of the world by deciding to pull the full contingent of some 2,000 American troops out of Syria, helping the Kremlin to confirm Mr. Putin’s gamble that intervening in Syria would revive Russian influence in the Middle East.

Mr. Trump followed that up by declaring that the United States would pull half its forces out of Afghanistan; the combined withdrawals prompted the resignation of Jim Mattis, the respected general who leads the Pentagon.

All that followed Mr. Trump’s already substantial effort to undermine NATO and the European Union by weakening the American commitment to its traditional alliances.

'Trump is God’s gift that keeps on giving,' said Vladimir Frolov, a Russian columnist and foreign affairs analyst. “Trump implements Russia’s negative agenda by default, undermining the U.S.–led world order, U.S. alliances, U.S. credibility as a partner and an ally. All of this on his own. Russia can just relax and watch and root for Trump, which Putin does at every TV appearance.”

One headline in a regional Russian newspaper trumpeted, 'Trump Leaves the Dog Out in the Cold,' referring to Mr. Mattis’s nickname, Mad Dog, from his days in the Marines. Konstantin Kosachev, the head of the international affairs committee in the upper house of Russia’s Parliament, wrote on Facebook that the differences in Washington were 'an interesting signal, and moreover, rather a positive one.'

There was also positive news for Russia on the economic front, with Washington announcing that it intended to lift sanctions on Rusal, the Russian company that dominates a large share of the world aluminum market. The firm is headed by Oleg Deripaska, an oligarch who is not only close to Mr. Putin, but also a one-time business partner of Mr. Trump’s former campaign manager, Paul Manafort.

f the perception in some quarters in the United States and on Twitter is that the Kremlin was blackmailing Mr. Trump into doing its bidding, that theory did not gain immediate traction in Russia. Instead, analysts and news articles were more likely to suggest that Mr. Trump was fulfilling his campaign pledges."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/21/world/europe/russia-trump-foreign-policy.html

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results