carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On the news....

The defenders were saying she shouldn’t have had her children in such a dangerous situation in the first place???!!!!
Exactly, if they apply under the legal rules.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope, not if they try to kick in my front door. This is the kind of photo the left wing media love to use as propaganda.

No. This is the kind of photo the Trump administration provides.

FleeingTearGas.jpg

It also supplies great photos of border patrol agents tearing babies out of the arms of their mothers.
The Left does not make the news; we just report it. Shame on you who are so heartless that you would harm refugees seeking asylum!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m glad to come here and see I’m not the only one who find these photos heartbreaking and incredibly sad. How can anyone in their right mind think it is okay to harm children. It’s frightening to think we have two more years of this administration. Hopefully we can get back to some semblance of normality where we are country who cares about people, once Trump is out of office.

Manafort’s team was updating Trump Lawyers on the Mueller investigation.

Alan Dershowitz was a guest on This Week with George Stephanopoulos Sunday Morning saying the Mueller report findings will be devastating to Trump.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No. This is the kind of photo the Trump administration provides.

FleeingTearGas.jpg

It also supplies great photos of border patrol agents tearing babies out of the arms of their mothers.
The Left does not make the news; we just report it. Shame on you who are so heartless that you would harm refugees seeking asylum!
Many were offered asylum in Mexico but they chose not to accept?
Idunno1.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You don't even understand what the legal rules ARE. @Matata posted it on the previous page, but I doubt you'll read or care what they actually are.
I may not know all the rules but breaking down gates to enter another country isn't legal.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
52BE17D0-AE8B-41C3-A72F-9EFFAEEBD6BF.jpeg Sort of related

Well, there is that. But I also suspect we're going to find that the nefarious lying scumbags at the CDC are taking kickbacks from baby spinach growers. I bet romaine is actually very safe, it's just being unfairly targeted for monetary gain.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Michael Cohen has testified that well into his campaign for the presidency, Trump was negotiating with Russia to build a Trump Tower there. He and Trump discussed sending Mr. Cohen to Russia to work on the deal. (The trip did not happen.) I guess Trump's desire to do business in Russia compromises him a bit. It may make him want to cozy up to Putin. I wonder if he has similar desires about the Saudis? Might it make him overlook a little torture and murder and maybe some genocide on their part?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/29/nyregion/michael-cohen-trump-russia-mueller.html

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AGBF, ThIs Trump Towers Moscow news is big. Notice Trump isn’t saying he didn’t do this. He is saying he did nothing wrong.

Trump said during his campaign that he has made a lot of money from the Saudi’s, why wouldn’t he like them? Trump is in on camera saying this. His son tweeted years ago that they didn’t need US banks to loan them money, they were getting their funding from Russia. Of course this is why Trump doesn’t say a word against Putin or the Saudi’s.

Giuliani is now saying that there is no contradiction between Cohen and Trump’s responses to Mueller. This comes on the heels of Trump attacking Cohen this morning, call him a liar. Why would Trump call Cohen a liar if they were telling Mueller the same thing?

Michael Cohen has had 70 hours of conversations with Robert Mueller.

The sad thing is none of this will matter to Trump supporters. When will Republicans in Congress get a backbone and stand up for our country.

Last edited:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have to be able to handle black humor to stomach this skit from "Saturday Night Live". I am giving you fair warning. If intense irony is acceptable to you, you may enjoy it. I did, despite my intense feelings of rage about the murder of Jamal Khashoggi. Somebody has to point out what is really happening inside United States policy.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I felt like you did @AGBF. I found nothing about the Jamal’s murder funny. I felt it was wrong to have used this in the skit.

Did you see the closing song the women in the cast sang about Mueller?
I loved it. I’m sure you would have liked it as well.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you see the closing song the women in the cast sang about Mueller?
I loved it. I’m sure you would have liked it as well.

I did not see it, Calliecake. Thanks for the heads up.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please check it out @AGBF I’m sure you will love it. The women on SNL and just the best! If I knew how to post attachments I would have put the clip here for you.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please check it out @AGBF I’m sure you will love it. The women on SNL and just the best! If I knew how to post attachments I would have put the clip here for you.

It isn't available yet, Calliecake, at least not unless one watches the entire show. If one goes to YouTube one sees only still photos and the lyrics. There are also articles on-line that quote the lyrics while describing the action. Eventually someone will post the video.

Thank you!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AGBF , I googled “SNL All I Want For Christmas” and the video showed up on Billboard. The song is performed on a 2 part tweet on Billboard or you can google Howard Freiberg Twitter. Be sure to watch the 2nd tweet first. It’s titled “And Now A Holiday Message From The Ladies of SNL”.

Fox News was not amused by the song. I can only imagine the fun the ladies had making the video.

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@AGBF , I googled “SNL All I Want For Christmas” and the video showed up on Billboard. The song is performed on a 2 part tweet on Billboard or you can google Howard Freiberg Twitter. Be sure to watch the 2nd tweet first. It’s titled “And Now A Holiday Message From The Ladies of SNL”.

Fox News was not amused by the song. I can only imagine the fun the ladies had making the video.
Thank you, I couldn't find it even on the SNL youtube

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where is The mother thing? She can't take anymore heat from the liberals here? :bigsmile:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:drool:@smitcompton I am so happy to see you here Annette. I’ve been thinking of you and hoping all is well with you. I’ve missed you.

@Dancing Fire at some point Trump supporters have to face the fact that you fell for a conman. And before you start talking about the stock market, it is down over 600 points right now. All the gains of this year are already wiped out.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Thanks Calliecakes--was very sick, but better now. This saga seems unending. Even when Mueller writes his report, we then have to wait until Congress decides what to do.

In retrospect, I cannot believe this man has not been already impeached just for the lies he has told.
We are a changed country. What has happened to us? Did you see the happy signal from Russia and the Saudi Prince. Each one high-fiving the other that they could get away with killing individuals in another country without repercussions. I think Saudi's took the example of Putin killing those people in England. Well, things don't look great. But you know who I want in jail?

Annette

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire at some point Trump supporters have to face the fact that you fell for a conman. And before you start talking about the stock market, it is down over 600 points right now. All the gains of this year are already wiped out.
800 points, nothing goes up forever.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We are a changed country. What has happened to us? Did you see the happy signal from Russia and the Saudi Prince. Each one high-fiving the other that they could get away with killing individuals in another country without repercussions. I think Saudi's took the example of Putin killing those people in England. Well, things don't look great. But you know who I want in jail?

Annette
I don't think HRC will go to jail for corruptions and destroying her Emails. :(sad

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is hilarious!

Trump's Favorite Things

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: That was hilarious!

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how I love Randy Rainbow

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m hopeful to learn something from today’s reports. My realistic side says that anything juicy will be redacted.

I read that redacting the important pieces might be how Mueller is protecting his job. In the end, he will reveal everything all at once and then it will be too late to fire him.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results