shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I do not believe I heard that exactly here. ;))
I think that is to the letter what he said in the briefing paper when I read it.

He literally STARTED and ended his White House STATEMENT proclaiming America first. ( see the document or my picture)

The middle explained why they were ok with the journalist being murdered therefore NO sanctions will being issued.

To top it off in his last paragraph he says
“after the United States Saudi Arabia is the largest oil producing nation. They have worked closely with us and have been very responsive to keeping oil prices at reasonable levels “

When literally - he says - America first as his opening words and closes with oil prices commentary ,followed by another America first, I believe he is saying he is going to ignore any sanctions and it is ok to murder journalists because he wants the oil.

Believe me, I wish he had not mentioned the oil as his capstone argument . he did.

403F2C7E-E51C-4C72-B681-189B3225FBB5.jpeg

02AB4233-241F-4150-819F-8D93F99E67AF.jpeg

Last edited:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
please forgive the picture size, I dont know how to make them smaller!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
please forgive the picture size, I dont know how to make them smaller!

Thank you for re-posting the above, tkyasx. I didn't know why you were doing so, since I had no question about what Trump's position was. So I reread your posting. When I reread what you wrote, I realized that you had not said what I thought you said.

I had thought you said that some posters here on Pricescope had said it was all right to kill journalists for Saudi oil (or arms sales). I had not heard that here. I surely have heard it, said in many different ways, from Trump. And I suspect he has his own private business there, too. He has actually said he makes a lot of money from Saudi Arabia.

So I do not disagree with you. I am sorry I misunderstood.

Deb :wavey:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No one has mentioned Ivanka’s emails yet! The story is being widely reported over here, other side of the Atlantic.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
See that, DF? Trump had to curtsy because he's too fat to bow. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No fat shaming, even for that worthless...I mean that man I do not care for. ;))

Deb :wavey:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
46508822_2762360590518293_2325858944087490560_n.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 9.16.15 AM.png

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 10.28.44 AM.png

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did anyone else happen to see Melania Trumps “Hell on Earth Christmas” display with the hallway being lined with red Christmas trees?

Twitter is having fun with this one. Time magazine posted a picture someone on Twitter posted with the red trees decorated with the handmaid’s tale hat.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m surprised no one has mentioned the US releasing tear gas on the migrants at the border on Sunday.

This video is really worth watching as it summarizes how 200 years of US interventionist policy in Central America has led to the migrant caravans today.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m surprised no one has mentioned the US releasing tear gas on the migrants at the border on Sunday.

I have been appalled. Watching the mother with two little girls barefoot and in diapers trying to escape the tear gas Donald Trump fired upon them. I cannot process how angry I am and how impotent I am in the face of his power. He has all the power and he can do what he wants. I have done absolutely everything I can to try to stop him. I have voted in Democrats. I have donated again and again to the ACLU so that they can sue him. But he is still in charge, still committing atrocities. No one has stopped him. No one can. Yes, someday he will stop. But now I have to watch him commit atrocities.

No American president should have the power to commit the atrocities he has committed.

And he won'd condemn Russia for attacking Ukrainian vessels in open waters.

And he won't condemn Saudi Arabia for MBS's (Mr. Bone Saw's) torture and dismemberment of a "Washington Post" journalist because he gets a lot of money from the Saudis.

It will end one day, but it is happening now right in my face and I can do nothing.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are lucky ...if they try to kick down my front door I would shoot em.

If they showed up at your door, they would be fleeing from someone who was chasing them and they would be asking you for temporary sanctuary to save their lives. You would shoot them? Not ask them in and call 911 about the the threat that brought them to your door?

FleeingTearGas.jpg

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AGBF I completely understand the feeling of helplessness. I just try to remember though that whenever enough people are pissed and we start protesting, like we did when they first started to separate families, Trump usually backpedals a bit. If not, the attorneys general of the more liberal states have been good about filing lawsuits.

Don’t lose hope!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If they showed up at your door, they would be fleeing from someone who was chasing them and they would be asking you for temporary sanctuary to save their lives. You would shoot them? Not ask them in and call 911 about the the threat that brought them to your door?

FleeingTearGas.jpg
On the news....

The defenders were saying she shouldn’t have had her children in such a dangerous situation in the first place???!!!!

This is how they brainwash the supporters into thinking it is ok to spray babies with teargas in the name of Trump/right wing politics

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
On the news....

The defenders were saying she shouldn’t have had her children in such a dangerous situation in the first place???!!!!

This is how they brainwash the supporters into thinking it is ok to spray babies with teargas in the name of Trump/right wing politics

At this point, the difference between people who still support Trump vs. those who do not isn't political anymore. It's a difference in morality and/or intelligence. If those Trump supporters want to complain about liberals "virtue signalling" or being condescending elites, then they really ought to ask themselves what's the virtue in tear gassing small children and tearing them from their families. I don't buy the "follow the law or suffer the consequences" line of argument; Trump is the one trying to circumvent legal precedence by rewriting rules for requesting asylum.

If you want to look further back in history, this migrant caravan is just one of the consequences of US interventionist policy over the last 200 years. You can't actively contribute to the destabilization of governments in Central America and expect people to stay in their home countries to be repressed or slaughtered by American-backed dictatorships.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
On the news....

Um, do these people realize they were fleeing conditions far more dangerous? Because they want their children to grow up with hope and lack of violence? And there are laws in place for both legal immigration and refugee status which prompted them to make this journey. They are not doing some frigging cake walk for our amusement or distain.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 10.36.53 AM.png

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My bad. I asked a rhetorical question, and there were rocks thrown, though it is not known if it was the migrants or protestors. I do still feel since we knew of this migrant crowd in advance, that processing them by letting them complete paperwork, make far better legal and ethical sense than what we did in this case.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

FleeingTearGas.jpg
Nope, not if they try to kick in my front door. This is the kind of photo the left wing media love to use as propaganda. :rolleyes:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results