color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday, everyone! :mrgreen:

Donald Trump Jr. Expecting to Be Indicted by Mueller Soon
Last year, Donald Trump Jr. testified that he never informed his father of a meeting with Russian officials promising “dirt” on Hillary Clinton. It seemed hard to believe that the ne’er-do-well son would neglect to seek credit for his expected campaign coup from the father whose approval he so obviously craves. And now it seems that Robert Mueller has obtained proof that it is not in fact true. The Trump family lies all the time, of course, but doing it under oath is a crime.

Two days ago, Gabriel Sherman reported that White House officials are concerned about Donald Jr. “I’m very worried about Don Jr.,” a former West Wing official told Sherman, who fears Mueller will be able to prove perjury. Deep in a report about Trump’s 2020 campaign plans, Politico drops the news this morning that Trump Jr. “has told friends in recent weeks that he believes he could be indicted.”

If it’s what you’re saying, we love it.

The details of the expected indictment remain to be seen. But if Trump Jr. did lie under oath, the obvious question is why. He had a lawyer, who presumably informed him of the dangers of perjury. Why take the risk of perjury to deny having informed his father about a meeting with Russian officials if the contacts produced absolutely nothing?

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truth to some, hateful rhetoric to others.

Hate is hate, is it not?

Likening citizens - whom you don’t even know ... who want to serve their country - to Nazis is a shameful, abhorrent characterization.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The White House pulled Jim Acosta’s Press Pass today. Every journalist should be standing with Acosta.

Acosta the accoster? He rudely put his hands on an innocent woman trying to do her job while disrespecting his press colleagues. He should be fired; definitely not lauded. The WH did the right thing revoking his pass.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acosta the accoster? He rudely put his hands on an innocent woman trying to do her job while disrespecting his press colleagues. He should be fired; definitely not lauded. The WH did the right thing revoking his pass.
Did you even watch what happened? He did no such thing! I don't even think he touched her, he just held onto the mic and in fact moves AWAY from her.
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics...s-sot-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/business-media/
I've watched this like 10 times and can't see anywhere that he "accosts" or "rudely put his hands" on any woman. (eta you can start at about 1:20)

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He did not touch the woman. She rudely put her hands on him. Doing her job is not putting her hands on someone. Acosta never touched the woman. Please go back and review the tape.

The president was unhinged today. Did you watch his entire speech and the question and answer session that followed?

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He did not touch the woman. She rudely put her hands on him. Doing her job is not putting her hands on someone. Acosta never touched the woman. Please go back and review the tape.

The president was unhinged today. Did you watch his entire speech and the question and answer session that followed?
The concern for the woman is all fake anyways. How many women has trump assaulted again? I think I've lost count.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:roll: Dems care about women when they serve a purpose, advance a narrative, cast a vote ... the next day, they are cast aside as quickly as the ballot machine ingests the paper. By the way, how is Dr. Ford?

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump now has a Senate who will confirm any Nazi he wants to make Attorney General. Let's see if a Democratic House actually acts as a check on him or if the packed Supreme Court shuts down the House. Kavanaugh will want to reinterpret the rights of the House to oversee the president so that they have no power to oversee at all and he can run wild like a bull in a china shop.

AGBF
WHOA WHOA WHOA
Those are some very fine people you're talking about!

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:roll: Dems care about women when they serve a purpose, advance a narrative, cast a vote ... the next day, they are cast aside as quickly as the ballot machine ingests the paper. By the way, how is Dr. Ford?

Project much? It seems that you care about "an innocent woman trying to do her job" only because you think it advances your narrative. (:lol::lol::lol: @ :roll: ) It doesn't. Videotape trumps your alternate facts. Did you like the pun?:D:)):wink2::dance::razz::geek2:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m not projecting. And I’d feel the same if it was ‘an innocent man’ doing his job, and any member of the press was being disrespectful to him, much less his/her colleagues.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m not projecting. And I’d feel the same if it was ‘an innocent man’ doing his job, and any member of the press was being disrespectful to him, much less his/her colleagues.
Except he didn't lay his hands on the woman. No retraction from you? You only seem to care about women (or believe them) when Sarah Sanders tells you to. Maybe lay off the Fox news dear, fact checking can be an amazing thing!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Except he didn't lay his hands on the woman. No retraction from you? You only seem to care about women (or believe them) when Sarah Sanders tells you to. Maybe lay off the Fox news dear, fact checking can be an amazing thing!

1) Save the condescending ‘dear’ reference for your spouse.

2) I saw the press conference - live. Acosta’s entire behavior - toward her and his colleagues - was disrespectful & inappropriate.

You can slant it however you want and cry foul (we’re used to it). But if Chump did what Acosta did, Dems would be oozing blood from their eye sockets and demanding he be brought up on assault charges.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1) Save the condescending ‘dear’ reference for your spouse.

2) I saw the press conference - live. Acosta’s entire behavior - toward her and his colleagues - was disrespectful & inappropriate.

You can slant it however you want and cry foul (we’re used to it). But if Chump did what Acosta did, Dems would be oozing blood from their eye sockets and demanding he be brought up on assault charges.
You did not say "disrespectful" you said (and I quote) He rudely put his hands on an innocent woman

He did NOT put his hands on her. But no apology or retraction for spreading #fakenews? You posted a FALSE STATEMENT. Own it.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You did not say "disrespectful" you said (and I quote) He rudely put his hands on an innocent woman

He did NOT put his hands on her. But no apology or retraction for spreading #fakenews? You posted a FALSE STATEMENT. Own it.

Awww, look at you trying to be just like Chump ... you’re doing a GREAT job! :clap::clap:

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That article is a month old. Better post something old rather than respond to facts tonight.
:rolleyes:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That article is a month old. Better post something old rather than respond to facts tonight.
:rolleyes:

You didn’t have a problem with 30+ year old bogus allegations being trudged out. What’s wrong with a month-old article to ensure people are aware of the GOOD things their President is doing for them? That is, after all, the title of this thread, isn’t it?

Or are you just fishing, as usual?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results