shape
carat
color
clarity

Hooray for Whiteflash and Me

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/13/2007 12:26:56 AM
Author: shminbabe
one more for now. i''ll try to get more creative soon!
It''s so pretty and colourful!! Gorgeous!

Do you have a side view? I''d like to see the open side that you mentioned in your first post...

30.gif

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
So here are some more pictures, since you asked
2.gif

I took these today.

hand on denim with ec and band.jpg

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
another one. not while driving
12.gif

hand on steering wheel with ec and band.jpg

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
someone wanted to see it more "in real life". i think this gives a realistic view.

jeannie with rings.jpg

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
another real life view:

me with rings.jpg

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
another:

sleepy me with rings.jpg

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
just with the band alone. kind of blurry. just for fun!

tab shirt with band.jpg

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
The new pics do a great job of showing the size of the band and how both rings relate. I really love the look of them even more now. The band is small enough not to overshadow your ering, but big enough to stand out on its own. I say overall a perfect combo
9.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Awesome, shminbabe! Love that EC solitaire, love your new wedding band, and love them together.
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings! I, too, loooooove the Tiffany band with the open gallery. It looks perfect with your EC!

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
Sorry about the sideways shots. Duh!

I truly love the combo too. I am thrilled!

Someone asked about the EC''s specs:

2.28 cts
F
VS1
8.73 X 6.92 X 4.28
1.26 L/W (i think!)
Depth is 61.8 %
Table is 72 % (huge for an EC but I love it anyway)
Symmetry is very good
Polish is good
Faint flouro
Crown height unknown (b & m jeweler had no sarin report and thought I was nuts to ask for it, "it''s beautiful, why does it matter?")

I can never find any inclusion when I look for it and it flashes and sparkles wonderfully. I find it mesmerizing and unique and I''m very happy with it. This was the EC that I first saw, the one that steered me away from my search for an oval cut. I''d never considered and emerald cut but when I saw this stone, I couldn''t stop thinking of them. I had lots of help from many pricescopers during my search. Even though I bought a stone that was outside of the parameters for table size and probably crown height, when I was searching, this was the stone I kept going back to visit. It has a wonderful spread, is sparkly and also very white and clear...I love it.

The jeweler I got it from - well, it''s a neighborhood store. I''m not enamored of them but it was the stone I wanted and the stone I got. I am really happy with it!

I''d love to see pics of other people''s ECs, too. Tacori, I''m talkin'' to you! And anyone else with an EC!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Jeannie:

Don't ya just LOVE looking at your ring while driving????
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

That's SOME ring!!!!
30.gif

Driving Ms Emerald.jpg

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, you really do have the best of both worlds! The elegance of an emerald cut and the sparkle of a brilliant. They look beautiful together, and the band is substantial enough for you to wear it by itself too. Well done! Congrats to both you and WF
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
thanks for the new pics.

(my neck is a little sore for some reason) lol

LE

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! Do you mind if I ask the color of the stones in the wedding band? They are icy white like your e-ring!

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
The color of the stones in the wedding band are Fs like the EC. VS quality, A Cut Above. Love ''em. They are soooo sparkly.

Someone asked about seeing the side view, open gallery. So here are a few:

side view best.jpg

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
another:

wedding ring side view.jpg

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
And, yep, this is the last one. Thank you for indulging me!

side view two.jpg

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, hooray for you!
35.gif
What a stunning ring and combination with your e-ring! It looks awesome!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, they are perfect together!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are just gorgeous! Your EC is indeed beautiful! I know nothing about numbers on those stones, but I can see why you chose it! And I love the new band! It is significant enough to wear alone and it is a lovely compliment to your e-ring. You are very pretty, too!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely LOVE that band! Soooooo pretty! And your EC is amazing. I don''t see all that many of those that I like, but yours made me drool!!!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
You have such great taste! Your set is so classic and drop dead gorgeous!!! Don''t you love the WF ACA''s? I have a WF band too and I drool all the time when I look at it!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look great together!

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
thanks you guys. i wore them today...and i LOVE them so much!

tacori, girl, i know you are pregnant but i want to see your ring! tell me where i can find a picture of it! and while we are at it, hest and chrono, don''t you have ECs?

well, hopefully you will see my request, buried at the end of this long thread....

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Love the new pictures! You are so cute in your "real life" pictures! Gorgeous rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results