shape
carat
color
clarity

Hooray for Whiteflash and Me

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
I''m so happy to tell you that I''m the proud owner of a lovely and delicate 7-stone, shared prong platinum set "Tiffany inspired" half-eternity band, made for picky ole me by Whiteflash!

It arrived today and I am so thrilled!

The stones are .14 pt, ACA / h & a diamonds set in platinum in a shared prong open gallery. I fell in love with the ring at Tiffany in August and wanted it to complement my new emerald cut ring. I thought I''d get the EC in a different setting as it was in a "temporary" solitaire setting but after persuing the stores and trying on a Memoire and Tiffany shared prong half-eternity band, I loved the way it looked with the EC solitaire. So I called Bob Hoskins at Whiteflash, who''d been searching for an EC stone for me. When he lost that sale to a local b & m where I saw, fell in love with, and bought the EC, he congratulated me anyway. I''d liked working with Bob and felt trust with him, not to mention all the raves about WF here on pricescope. So I asked Bob about making the Tiffany ring for me. So, we did! I saved about $3,000 on the ring and it''s absolutely perfect. It is SO sparkly (so is my EC) and together, they are mesmerizing. The ring fits with my EC solitaire so nicely. I really feel like I''ve got the best of both worlds. I vacillated so much about emerald cut v. round/oval and I have NO regrets about that choice. But now I''ve got some real dazzlers in a petite and delicate ring that just give the EC and added zing that I can''t stop staring at them! Of course, I can and will wear the band alone, which is nice, and together they don''t look ''matchy-matchy'' which isn''t a look I''m drawn to. They are just plain great, together, or apart.

The craftsmanship on the ring is impeccable. It''s perfectly symmetrical, nothing is out of balance in the slightest. It''s a custom ring though I''m sure they''ve made this style before as it''s classic. I just want to say a big THANK YOU to Bob and the Whiteflash team. I''m a happy girl tonight
26.gif
. I''m really particular and when I picked up the Fed Ex box my biggest fear was that some little thing wouldn''t be right and I''d be less than happy. But I''m not! What a great feeling.

And my husband put a simple and sweet inscription on it too.

I now have two precious rings that will become family heirlooms. Though I hope to wear them on my own fingers for many years to come, yet!

Pics will follow.

35.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Sounds fabulous! I can't wait to see pictures! Congrats!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Thrilled for you that everything just fell into place for you. Can''t wait to see!!

DKS

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
here is one picture. the image was crisper before i resized, but you will get the idea!

colorful EC and whiteflash band.jpg

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
another one:

whiteflash band.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Ohmy gosh, that is so beautiful! you take great pics! The ring looks perfect, congrats! and it looks just right with your gorgeous EC.

YUmmo!

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
one more for now. i''ll try to get more creative soon!

EC with whiteflash band.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
p.s... more pics please! what ring size are you? can we get shots from a little further away to get an idea of the size of the stones on your hand?

Thanks!

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
They do "fit together" better than they appear in these pics.

And whose wrinkly fingers are those, I ask? eek
38.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look amazing together! I love the look and so happy you are keeping the solitare! I really love it!

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/13/2007 12:28:19 AM
Author: angeline
p.s... more pics please! what ring size are you? can we get shots from a little further away to get an idea of the size of the stones on your hand?

Thanks!

Yes, I''ll do a better job tomorrow, Angeline.

I''m a size 5.5 but I had them make it in 5.75 (in case I gain weight or something). My EC is in a 5.5. I have no regrets about making it a little bigger in ring size.

I gotta get to bed. It''s a school night!

It''s really a small and delicate ring. Much smaller than it appears in these pictures.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Love the new band and your ering!
30.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Ooo what a lovely new ring! Your set is gorgeous
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! The new round diamond band is gorgeous & I love your emerald cut diamond...it''s truly stunning!
30.gif
I especially love the first picture of both of your rings. Can''t wait to see more pics!
1.gif

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
OOH its absolutely beautiful!!! Such a classic look paired with your ering! LOVE IT!
30.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
It looks great! Your rings look amazing together (and as the pp said, you take amazing pictures!).

Congrats and wear them in good health!

bettymac

Shiny_Rock
That is a beautiful combination! I love the E.C. next to the diamond band. It lookes awesome!

I recently completed my first purchase from Whiteflash and I agree with you, they are wonderful to work with.

Enjoy your rings. They are beautiful!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good heavens, I almost needed to put on my shades, for all the bling goin on in here.
9.gif

Just gorgeous!
36.gif

Congrats!

p.s. The colors in that first shot are scrumptious.
30.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, your emerald cut is gorgeous and that band is just perfect! They look great together!

P.S. I love WF, too-they''re great!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what an exceptional combo!
Love the emerald with the rbs

More shots when you get the time.

Bravo to WF!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YUMMMOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously drooling over here!
30.gif
That is my dream wedding ring. I'm going to show the pic to my husband, as I've shown him lots of photos, but never a "real life" shot. Love, love, love it! It looks great with your ER too.

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!
30.gif

I love the way the 7-stone wraps around to look like a full eternity from the top!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hooray for Whiteflash and You is right...gorgeous, gorgeous set!!!

esumsea

Shiny_Rock
WOW what a great EC!
23.gif
3.gif
(I know this thread is about the other ring) Can you please post the specs of it and an approximate price you paid if you don''t mind?
Congrats on your ring!
Regards,
Mario

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I love your ring. It is beautiful.

Linda

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
They look great together!!!!

I am looking forward to more pics
9.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
absolutely gorgeous!!! i LOVE the design of the 7 stone and the diamonds looks amazing, i can only imagine how beautiful it is in real life! and your EC...... WOW!!!

30.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hooray for you indeed!!! It''s gorgeous and looks great with your stunning EC!!! More pics please!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results