shape
carat
color
clarity

Holiday Bling:Jeff White Sapphire & Roger D Spess

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Woofmama- you are my hero!!! These rings are just stunning. Wowzers. I can't wait to see what you do next!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So so beautiful! They are all lovely, but I admit that all I have to hear is "Jeff White" and "Sapphire" in the same sentence and I'm a goner. Love its setting too. Where did you find the setting? Its a perfect synergy.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic colors!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings! The color of that sapphire is to die for!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I love the chunky prongs on your Jeff White Sapphire ring - it gives definition to the gorgeous shape of the asscher stone.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FA-BU-LOUS sapphire. Fabulous. I want one just like it. :love: :appl: :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Thanks everyone :)) I was at work all day & just got back to the thread. Have to pay for my little hobby :devil:

Thanks MayK. You should get a sapphire ;)) And a zircon! Yep you need both :cheeky:

Thanks Sapphirestyle. Your new sapphire is a beauty, the color is magnificent!

Thanks Canuk. I'm very pleased with both of my rings & Roger was very nice to work with. I will happily buy from him again :))

Thanks MZ! Sharing some spess love with you! I absolutely love my stone & think the setting just works with it. I was a bit unsure if it was the right choice, but when I saw it set I was thrilled. I considered so many settings for the stone. Love your ring as well!

Thanks lorrisey, catmom & Travelgal. The sapphire is a dream stone & holy grail for me. When I saw a previous PSers ring on here when I was new to PS, I put it on my wishlist :)) Only took me three years to accomplish ;))

Thanks Rosebloom! I know I might have driven you crazy discussing whether to even move forward with commissioning the sapphire.
You're my hero for brainstorming with me :)) I don't know what I'll do next, I'm thinking I need to lay low for a bit!

Thanks Minousbijoux. I found the setting for the sapphire at Intergem. Took it to my local jeweler to set. Glad you like it :))

Thanks Aprilbaby, TYTY333, Polished and LLJsmom! Very nice comments from all! I highly recommend working with Jeff if any of you decide to go for a sapphire.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous new rings! Absolutely love your JW sapphire!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Oh that sapphire, stunning!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woofmama, very beautiful rings. I especially love the sapphire (just a sucker for those blues).

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Thanks alene, lknvb4 and TL :)) I'm really enjoying both rings & wore the lovely sapphire today. I appreciate your kind words.

Yesterday I was out for a bit with my DH & mentioned that I had emailed both Jeff & Roger with pictures of the completed rings and the link to this thread. It struck me that only on PS would any of us have direct communication with the actual person who cut our gemstones.
I feel a bit like a celebrity in that respect :cheeky: ;)) :bigsmile:

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful stones and great setting choices. Jeff White cuts outstanding asschers.

sparkleismyfavcolor

Shiny_Rock
Holy moly what a beautiful collection! That asscher cut is simply stunning in both cut and color, and the spess is delicious and gorgeous. Your choice of settings was spot-on and really showcases those beautiful stones. :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Thank you AN- I'm enjoying wearing both rings immensely :)) Your new sapphire ring is beyond stunning, enjoy that beauty!
Thank you Sparkle for the kind words on both my stones and setting choices. I'm 2nd guessing myself a tiny bit on the sapphire setting but most likely won't reset.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You did a great job with those stones !!! Both rings are stunners :appl:

Enjoy and show them off!!

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness!!! They are all just simply stunning - I love the different character of each of your rings, and the stones are beyond beautiful with such fantastic color and cutting - congrats all around on these beauties!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results