shape
carat
color
clarity

Hmmmm....What''s This?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i guess whiteflash got some new camera equipment in recently and while testing it out with various stones, they also used my 2.32 beauty to play around with...and sent me these two new pictures. funny because i was secretly wishing i had more eye-candy to tide me over as the trip to TX is only 2 weeks away!!!

here''s one...

232_Front.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and this one is AWESOME...new background testing I guess...love the reflection of the diamond!!!!!!!! I WANT IT NOW!!!!

232_BlackExperiment.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That diamond gets more gorgeous with each pic - it truly is beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Not long now!
3.gif
I especially love that last pic!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that second pictures in INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!! It almost doesn''t look real it''s SO PERFECT!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

You better be able to take pictures that quality once you get your new stone & camera!
9.gif
12.gif
Can''t WAIT!!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know Lorelei, I got all breathy and excited when I saw the new pictures...hahaaa....

Albi...the camera shipped and I can''t wait til it gets here, I am DYING to start playing with it so that when we go to Texas I already know all the ins and outs of it! I also got a 1GB memory card so I don''t run out of space too soon.
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH good lord is that amazing or what?? LOVE IT!!!! Won''t be long now!! 14 sleeps??
30.gif
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Stunning new pics of that fabulous diamond! And you are going to LOVE your new Canon.

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that second picture is UNBELIEVABLE! Are you sure they are not pulling your leg that it''s a J?? : ) Honestly, it really is a beauty of a stone. Just another two weeks, I hope it will fly by!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Tension7

Shiny_Rock
it''s beautiful, think i need a 3ct j now. this is my 5 yr anniversary ring, should have gone bigger!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
holy crap... that second picture is STUNNING
18.gif
how are you going to make it two more weeks?
2.gif

dh97

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!!! Mara, your stone is so beautiful
30.gif

I wish somedays I''ll have a nice one like yours
18.gif

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
That second picture is so gorgeous!
30.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Icekid hit the nail on the head! I am seriously drooling and that diamond isn't for me unfortunately! TWO WEEKS????AAAGH! Keep busy girl to make that time fly!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooo, the new pics are gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif

any updates on ideas for the new head?

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
WHAT A STUNNER!! I can''t believe its J!!!!!! I can''t wait to see your pics Mara!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh those new pictures are divine, the whiteness that appears in the second photo is very nice!

brneyedgrl

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful new pictures. I love your diamond. I can''t wait to see what it looks like on your finger. I''m waiting for my diamonds to be set as well. They should be done in about a week, but it is up to FI as to when he wants to give them to me.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
The new pictures are awesome! Yah! Can''t wait until we can see it set.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THANK GOD Whiteflash sent you (and therefore us!) some more pics of that beautiful rock. It''ll keep us satiated....for now.
31.gif
It''s incredible looking, Mara. Just icy white and full of fire!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha gals...i know i am totally ready for the trip!!! i'm sure the time will pass very quickly...esp when the new camera arrives and i can play around with it.

update on the head situation...i've been talking with WF re: what options are esp with the fact that we have my pre-existing ring to work with/around, and they think that i should go with a modified jcrow head but something that would be smaller than it should be to begin with so that they can make the prongs kinda swoopy and spready a little bit like matatora's new head. i just love that side view look of hers but obviously it's a totally different animal than what i was considering. so basically it will be like jcrow's head but they will plan for a slightly 'too small' head so that the prongs are even more wide and spready and the diamond sits a little lower, since i really want that side look. also they will trim down my big metal block for the head and somehow make it more fluid looking to 'work' with the head.

i'm excited about the options and having a totally different head along with a new mondo stone, so we'll see how things work out....but that is the plan for now!

13 more sleeps!
37.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, Mara- it is getting so close, you must be so excited! Those shots are awesome, especially the second one. I cant wait to see this ring all done! It is going to be gorgeous!

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
OMG,

6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

Your new diamond pics are drop dead gorgeous, especially the second one. The new head sounds gorgeous. I love Matatora''s new ring, too.

Your ring will be fabulous. Can''t wait to see hand shots.

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
this is so entertaining!
WF pics are incredible.
It''s gonna be amazing!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! I love that second shot! Just stunning, can''t wait to see it!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Oh man! Those new pics are sa-weet! I couldn''t wait for my meesly little 1.21ct...I would literally be off the wall waiting for this rock! Have you already sent your 1.6 back to get the process started?
31.gif

How may more sleeps is it now?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
12 sleeps??? 11 sleeps????
3.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
10 sleeps!!
37.gif

Pebbles, I''m handing over my rings to WF when we get there...part of the plusses of the whole flying to visit is not having to pay to ship my rings and stress out for an extra week. hehee.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Mara, your new stone is scrumptious (sp?).

The wait has to be agonizing, but you have a real beauty waiting for you.

Enjoy your trip to our fair city. Warning, summer is almost here! Houston has been very warm and humid already.

Have you decided what restaurants you want to try?

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
mara, i''m really excited for you!!! i just got back from texas a few weeks ago on business, but i didn''t make it to houston to visit whiteflash. it''s better that way, my husband would NEVER allow for an upgrade anytime soon. you''re so lucky!!!
1.gif
have a great time on your trip, and happy anniversary.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ann I don''t know....I think we may want to visit Americas again since the food was SO GOOD last time, but we haven''t really talked about it too much just yet!! I will welcome some warm weather as it''s been too cool lately in California .... bah!

Orange Vixen...thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results