shape
carat
color
clarity

Hmmmm....What''s This?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
since i did let the cat partially out of the bag a few days ago, i feel a little bad for holding out on my fellow PS crazies since i know we all live vicariously through each other.....so here''s a little bit of eye-candy for fun.
9.gif

hmmm whatsthis.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Oooooo! What a beauty
36.gif
What''s the size on this one?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif

woooohoooo!

details!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2006 12:34:15 PM
Author:Mara
since i did let the cat partially out of the bag a few days ago, i feel a little bad for holding out on my fellow PS crazies since i know we all live vicariously through each other.....so here''s a little bit of eye-candy for fun.
9.gif
Oh Mara it is really pretty! Congrats I am sure it will look stunning on your hand!

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! But we must have details!

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
humm, Mara?! Where are you, dear grrl? Why won''t you share?

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
Is this a 2nd anniversary upgrade? Awww Greg!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for giving us a wee peek - SPECS AND DETAILS PLEASE - IT'S A STUNNER!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

This is so exciting
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
And it is so ICY WHITE!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
man you guys are hungry little diamond lovers today!!!!

how''s this?

Mara-side-by-side.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats it - I am swooning!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And pleasantly dazed..........so beautiful!

It looks quite a lot bigger doesn't it?
31.gif
It's HUGE! It looks TWICE THE SIZE!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooooooooooooo.
30.gif
That''s gonna be one big sucker! Just beautiful!!!! More details? I''m beginning to think you *enjoy* listening to us BEG and plead! You''re a
11.gif
!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mara is a wee
11.gif
come on girl, we are SUFFERING here! MORE MORE MORE!
41.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
a wee
11.gif
? i wanna be a large one!

DI40X_GIA-14814762.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif

IS_GIA-14814762.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/31/2006 12:53:41 PM
Author: Mara
a wee
11.gif
? i wanna be a large one!
Thats it - I just promoted ya!
11.gif
11.gif
emotion-14.gif

I see NOTHING in that BIG BABY is it an SI2???????

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
this lovely darling was graded the day after my birthday....my current 1.6c stone was graded ON my birthay a year previously. so it seems fitting this stone is the ''next one'' in a line of upgrades, yes?

ci_GIA-14814762.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MY Gosh...Mara, it''s drop dead GORGEOUS
30.gif
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one i''ve got for now!!

sarin_GIA-14814762.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! Its a killer! It was definitely meant, I have a thing about the cert dates too! When did you find it??? How long have you had it? When will it be set? How will it be set? When will it be ready???

Can't believe I forgot to say congratulations - I am so excited for you!

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
What a nice pick Mara!
We want a link!
30.gif

Just huge! Look at this colors!
Expert Selection?
Tell us more pleaaaase!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Funny, I was just thinking about an ACA upgrade too.
If I have some more luck with my stock options,
I'll buy a New Line ACA, same size or a little bigger
than the one I own, but with a better clarity.
If I'm really lucky, I could find a sister for the 1.26 N-VVS1 Infinity and have a 3-stone ring made...

Edit: Oh, you just posted the specs, thank you! It's so nice! Why isn't it an ACA? Brian is so severe with his diamonds!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
to give you guys a bit of background, i have been looking for my upgrade for a while now....technically i wasn''t ready til this year but i had my ''eye'' out for stones that fit the bill even through last year. but it''s SOOO hard to find these larger size stones in the J SI range that i knew i wanted. so when this one came out, it was not even on the site for a few days before DEMELZA, my little partner in crime, found it and alerted me and that was all she wrote. the funny thing is that she doesn''t even typically surf WF''s site, so it was totally random that she found it. her email to me was so innocent...''i''m sure you already saw this?'' and the link to the stone. HECK NO i hadn''t seen it!! hehee.

it has EVERYTHING i wanted, i would have loved an SI2 but everything else on this stone is spot on, the depth, the angles, the size, the color and even a bit of faint flour which i am really excited about even though it may not be visible at all. i also would have loved something just a tiny bit closer to 2.5c but size-whore-J-lovin'' beggars can''t be choosers!!
5.gif

Boom

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that is a HUUUGE stone. Congratulations!!
36.gif

Why May though? I don''t think I''d be able to wait, it''s so beautiful!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh i have had it (not technically!) for a little while now actually...
11.gif

we're going to texas again and we knew that the trip couldn't happen til around april or may, but may just worked out better for schedules etc and so i won't have it til then!! i am going to have WF create me a new custom 6 prong head....still figuring that part out, to go on my existing ring.

so our anniversary is may 12 and i should hopefully have the ring back just in time for that!!! my 2nd anniversary present. but oh i don't plan on doing this every year, greg says about once a week to me 'remember this is it til year 10'....
12.gif
...this sucker is pricey! i waffled for a while on whether it was worth it to do it, these tiny pieces of sparkly carbon are ridiculously expensive, but in the end my size-whore nature got the best of me! also greg was so sweet about it, he said if it would really make me ecstatically happy then it was worth it to do it.

it's only the last week or so i have been getting really excited about it because it's just around the corner!
5.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is a fantastic choice Mara and you couldn''t have passed it up - no way! Shout out for Dem too!
36.gif

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, you just bought a fireball !
10.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
all i can think of when i look at the picture that WF took for me on a guy''s hand (not brian, maybe leon?) up above is that the thing is BLAZINGLY white. who says pictures don''t tell the whole story?
5.gif
that thing looks so blindingly beautiful to me...i can''t wait to see it in person!

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Mara, that is a gorgeous stone! I love the comparison shot, it''s going to look enormous!

Congratulations!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/31/2006 1:08:54 PM
Author: Mara
all i can think of when i look at the picture that WF took for me on a guy''s hand (not brian, maybe leon?) up above is that the thing is BLAZINGLY white. who says pictures don''t tell the whole story?
5.gif
that thing looks so blindingly beautiful to me...i can''t wait to see it in person!
It does look incredibly white and I bet even more so when you actually see it! I can''t wait until you actually get it
31.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone!!!
30.gif

So what do you have in mind for your new prongs??
31.gif

lili

Ideal_Rock
Wow Mara. That''s a full carat increase from your original diamond and it is not even your second anniversary yet.
Lucky girl
2.gif
. Just one more carat to go. At the rate you are going, you''ll probably get your dream rock within
the next two years.

So are you going to put it in your existing e-ring?
Will you need to change the head for it?

Can''t wait to see it on the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results