shape
carat
color
clarity

Hilarious Jewelry Adventures

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I’m totally done with him so if anyone else wants to take a chance, let me know and I’ll post the listing here.

Late to this but I think there is a good chance that this person knows exactly what they are doing. eBay is like this now. I had an encounter like this -- an old ruby ring being sold by someone who did not seem to know what they had -- and I got a warning that it was a hacked account.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Late to this but I think there is a good chance that this person knows exactly what they are doing. eBay is like this now. I had an encounter like this -- an old ruby ring being sold by someone who did not seem to know what they had -- and I got a warning that it was a hacked account.

Really?! Huh well maybe I dodged a bullet there. In any case, going forward working with a reputable company will be the way.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @RRfromR, it’s a very cool ring, I’m working with David from DBL to find something, so I’ve decided to go that route instead of trying to find something on my own: I appreciate you thinking of me :wavey:

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
This is my yellow - seller pic vs reality. I think it's round cut? I think yellows are hard to photograph.

20230815_141046.jpg Screenshot_20230815_141405_eBay.jpg 20230815_141217.jpg

Attachments

• 20230815_141111.jpg
    20230815_141111.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 34

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
@YadaYadaYada when you first posted this item I found it for amusement and had placed it in my watchlist. I was scrolling through my watchlist the other day, and happened to notice that the photo has changed! He found the original listing from David I suppose and updated it with that.

I just wonder if he has a GIA report

IMG_7679.jpeg

Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@YadaYadaYada when you first posted this item I found it for amusement and had placed it in my watchlist. I was scrolling through my watchlist the other day, and happened to notice that the photo has changed! He found the original listing from David I suppose and updated it with that.

I just wonder if he has a GIA report

IMG_7679.jpeg

He wasn’t going to get anywhere with those lousy listing pictures before. I had a feeling that this was a DBL ring and probably a pretty decent diamond, something just told me it was probably a good deal. He just aggravated the living @&$@ out of me though.

Maybe he will get a buyer now, maybe you ;)2

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just found it in completed listings, guess he decided to come down on his price after giving us such a hard time and telling us he wouldn’t accept lower than 1K :liar:

Somebody got an amazing deal on that.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dammit now I'm jealous!!!!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dammit now I'm jealous!!!!

I should know by now to always go with my gut. I just knew that was a DBL ring based on being a fancy yellow and his proximity to NYC, something just told me….

Maybe someone here bought it and will share :cool2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results