shape
carat
color
clarity

Hidden gems: your top 5 loose CS stones

Snowbebe

Rough_Rock
I had the hardest time figuring out how to add a video. I'm giving up and including a link. :lol-2:

They are too large rainbow ammolites (natural, not triplets!). The ends are much redder in person... my camera kills warmth. Not sure which I'll use. I sort of like the "dragon skin" one on the left because it glitters in the light. Anyway, my plan is to make an 18kyg pendant using one of these stones and the rainbow faceted gems below. I will halo them and add a diamond at the top.

inde5rb76tyx.jpg

There are red, green, and orange garnets in there, rubellite, pink, and paraiba tourmaline, blue and pad sapphires, ruby, chrysoberyl, emerald and aqua, spinels, tanzanite, citrine and amethyst, and more! They're 4 or 5mm, I believe. Took me forever to source all of the colors without treatment (except the tanzie, of course, which is heated) in the same sizes and with decent cutting! They're a bit dulled by the lid of the gem box, but they're really vibrant in person.

Sorry for the small book... I'm just excited! heeeee

Can’t wait to see the final product once it’s done!!!! You are very meticulous in selecting in your gems. Love it!

Can’t wait to see the final product once it’s done!!!! You are very meticulous in selecting in your gems. Love it!

Thank you, my friend! Sometimes being too particular can kill the fun, so I try to keep that in mind!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results