shape
carat
color
clarity

hey girls....would your husband wear a diamond ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Mark has diamonds in his wedding band...if that''s what you mean.

But if you meant like a single diamond, similar to a "traditional" ering...no, thats not his style at all.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
No, my dh wouldn't be caught dead with a diamond of any sort on!

He's not into jewelry AT ALL. He just wears his wedding band and doesn't own any other items, not even a watch.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
no.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
He''s not my hubby yet, but no, he would not.

He''s Plain Jane.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
No. He won''t wear jewelry, period. He doesn''t even like his wedding ring but wears it out of fear of homicide. It is a boring 6mm brushed titanium band. "A Manly band."

What can I say- I am happy he doesn''t share in my love for pretty things... but doesn''t deprive me either. Granted I have no interest in all the $$ he spends on bikes and other gear for his triathlons either.
28.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
No, probably never. He''s just not into them.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
No.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Nope.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Yep mine would.

He has tiny diamonds in his wb and is already dreaming up how he could wear his dad''s 2.3 carat fancy yellow diamond.

I know a good way to set it...in something for me! haha

He wouldn''t wear it in a traditional setting but because his dad wears a lot of diamonds, he thinks that when he gets older he''d wear them too.

Mmm...huge fancy yellow diamond. Not fair!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Nope. He actually inherited one with a huge (for a man''s ring) diamond and he gave the diamond to me for my engagement ring
16.gif
I wanted to reset the ring with a gemstone, and he said "Why bother? I''m never going to wear a ring with a gemstone." Haha

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
For a recent anniversary, I had a small diamond burnished set in my DH''s wedding band. At first, he was willing to have it set inside the band, but when I saw the little sparkler, he changed his mind. I sometimes catch him, hand outstretched, looking at his bling. I think, however, that is about pushing his limit. He did buy a Tag Link, this summer. It''s very manly
2.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, he''s got a few. Two with small stones and one is his engagement ring that has a .30 pt. diamond in it.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely not. But he''s the furthest thing from fancy I know.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Not if you paid him.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i must be one of the few weird men that would love to wear one
16.gif
...back to
24.gif

AH no. The only one he liked was a "manly" Jeff Cooper band.. but even then, it was just the "best" of the "worst" LOL.. he def wants NO diamond.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
No, I tried to get him to look at some, but he just wanted a plain band...

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Not a chance! Convincing him to wear a ring was hard enough. He wears his big Breitling and that''s it.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
No. But I know you''d wear an eternity on your pinky. Yes, that finger with the extra-long nail.

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Ha, I''ve already asked him this since his brother''s wedding band has channel set diamonds in it..

he said NEVER!!

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/8/2009 9:58:53 AM
Author:Dancing Fire
1.gif
My husband will and does. His wedding band has a row of .75ct round diamonds! I wanted to make sure I got to look at bling when playing with his hands too. I considered buying him an Army ring with a diamond for his right hand too, though I''m not sure he''d wear it!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nope, and given that I proposed to him, gods know I tried! He turned out to be surprisingly picky about what he would wear, but the diamond was a no way, Jose, kind of a thang.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Not

A

Snowball''s

Chance.

BF wouldn''t be caught dead in most jewelry, let alone something that *gasp* sparkled. That''s okay, though. I''m not sure I could handle a guy with better bling than me!

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Mr.2Artists might be willing to wear a band with tiny stones set into it if the design was really well done, interesting and unique. His feelings on that have evolved over time.

My Dad on the other hand would for sure but my Mom is not particularly fond of big diamonds on men or should I say on her man.

I don''t mind diamonds on guys if done tastefully. They deserve to have a little fun too.
28.gif

Mrs.2Artists

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely not. I think he''s in the mindset that the only acceptable stuff for a man to wear is a plain wedding band and maybe a small chain with a simple religious pendant (tucked in the shirt, not worn outside). He thought that two-tone gold or tungsten was too much!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results