shape
carat
color
clarity

hey girls....would your husband wear a diamond ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2009 10:23:36 PM
Author: LaraOnline
I love the ring you''re considering for your husband, Laurelau... it looks just perfect!

My husband lost his original band a couple of weeks into our marriage *gasp!!*

It is our fifth anniversary today, I wanted to replace it - but he flatly refused.

In fact, he told me that if I ever bought any jewellery for him, he would throw it over the back fence into the neighbour''s yard!!!!
23.gif

So I guess that''s a ''no'' then, he won''t wear diamonds!
Congratulations on your anni!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Nope, that''s why I had to sneak one on the inside of his wedding band!
9.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Mia, I also want FI to have a secret diamond inside his band!

FI isn't into jewelry besides his future wedding band, but he is into watches. And he has a ton of shoes.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I wish he would! But he''s told me he won''t. He doesn''t even want platinum! Nice domed, 6mm, comfort-fit tungsten band for him--pretty much as plain and inexpensive as it gets.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nope, no way. He doesn''t wear jewelry besides his watch and ring. Oh well. hehe

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
No way. He didn''t want a band and complained the whole time we went to look at them. At that the only thing I could convince him to get is a domed comfort fit 4mm band. I mean...I couldn''t even get it to 5mm. Oh well, it looks good on him.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2009 10:23:36 PM
Author: LaraOnline
I love the ring you're considering for your husband, Laurelau... it looks just perfect!

My husband lost his original band a couple of weeks into our marriage *gasp!!*

It is our fifth anniversary today, I wanted to replace it - but he flatly refused.

In fact, he told me that if I ever bought any jewellery for him, he would throw it over the back fence into the neighbour's yard!!!!
23.gif

So I guess that's a 'no' then, he won't wear diamonds!
ROFL Lara, I like the sound of your guy! This image made me giggle. And my congrats on your anni today sweets!

I'm pretty sure that Fi would wear a w-band with small, tastefully set diamonds.
He does wear a watch, steel bracelet and gold chain which were all gifts, so I guess he may like jewellery a lil more than guys like Lara's DH !
9.gif
2.gif

(but of course, only discreet, masculine things).

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Not just any diamond. He wants matching 8*''s! [I, of course, think his should be smaller than mine!] LOL!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ladies, what''s wrong with your husbands none of them wants a big honker on their finger?

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
He''s my FI right now, but heck no.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I just asked him. He said, "No. This is as far as I go right here." And he showed me his ring.

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
DH has a ring with a 2 ct round in it, but NEVER wears it . it just sits there in it''s box. don''t know why he has it. and to answer he will never wear it as he says.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/10/2009 10:25:30 PM
Author: Bliss
Mia, I also want FI to have a secret diamond inside his band!

FI isn't into jewelry besides his future wedding band, but he is into watches. And he has a ton of shoes.
Bliss here it is if you wanted to see. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-mans-wedding-band-with-secret-diamond.83369/

ETA- Ugh I wish my DH would wear a watch! That would be a great gift idea for him. He says he doesn't need one, that's what his cellphone is for!
20.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2009 9:40:39 PM
Author: lauralu
ooooooo anchor........that is very nice.
Thanks! He does love a little bling.
5.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, not my husband!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
he says no. i asked not even a little one in his wedding band and still the answer was no. i asked if he would wear one that had a colored stone and he says no to that too. he doesnt wear anything but his wedding band which he was excited to get. the only other things he wears is a watch when he goes out.

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
nope. won''t even wear a watch. i''d have his wedding band surgically implanted if i could- we''re on #4.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
No. Never.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results