shape
carat
color
clarity

Here''s my pain in the Asscher Cads

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
This is so exciting!!
36.gif
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
what!? of this year?...this month? THIS FRIDAY??

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh am I excited. Sure Logan go see it for me!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!! I knew things would move along once they got the cads right. I''m sooooo happy and excited for you. ooo, there is going to be some fun eyecandy this weekend. we''ll have to think of a new title for yet another thread
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mrssalvo, you pick the name as you picked the name of this thread. Geez, it will be my 4th thread for this sucker. You guys are going to be sooo sick of me.
3.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
OMG, are you dying? I don't know which is worse, not knowing the day and waiting to hear, or knowing the day and waiting for it to get here.
29.gif
Of course, I have never been known for my patience.
2.gif
I can't wait to see it, Lisa. Yippee!
36.gif

Shay

Edited because of typos

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Shay, yes I am dying. I had no clue that it was going to be finished this Friday. Logan Sapphire is going to Quest on Friday to see it and will email me pics. I am soo excited.
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
what about " you can kiss my asscher it''s done"

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Great news kaleigh!! I can''t wait to see pics!!!
36.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Oh Lisa!!! That''s so wonderful. I''m happy you went with the bars because they are gorgeous, gorgeous, and a departure (in my opinion) from other halos. So it''s more unique, and it''s going to be a very special RHR
11.gif
. Can''t wait for the first pics!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Lisa this is wonderful news! I am so excited and happy for you. Can''t wait to finally see pics of this gorgeous ring!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
mrssalvo, that''s just perfect, You can kiss my asscher, it''s done. Love that, thanks.
Thanks Bling and Ally. Look for them on Friday.
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Friday! That is no time at all...I dont know why but I was thinking christmas....Congrats I cannot wait to see your lovely new RHR.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Matatora,
You were thinking Christmas cause I kept kidding that it probably would BE christmas by the time I got this ring.
3.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
i''m hoping to steal away to Quest to check it out for myself.

I call it:

PS Quality Control!
11.gif

ps:
posting, posting, posting,posting, posting, posting,

12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
35.gif
41.gif

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! It''s going to be stunning! Can''t wait for those pics...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got that loud and clear Nan,
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Wow, this Friday? They really got their butts in gear after the miscommunication at first. I wonder if the brothers have been lurking here, reading all of our input. Could be a good thing, right?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2005 7:04:18 PM
Author: kaleigh
I got that loud and clear Nan,
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

I''m dizzy from making all the donuts
26.gif
26.gif
26.gif
26.gif

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
You guys are just too funny! Pete let me know it would be ready by Friday. It''s good that LS will get to see it on Friday. I am out of towm all week, but will try to see it on Saturday. It may a double or triple PS inspection.

Poor kaleigh, I hope you don''t mind all of us playing with your ring! Hey Nan, party at Quest!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks noobie, actually Logan Sapphire is going to see it Saturday also, maybe you will run in to eachother. I gave Pete the list, so go for it guys. Just make sure you report back to me, ok???
32.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Friday?!?!?! You must be so excited! I know this has seemed like an eternity for you. Isn''t it neat that you''ve got people to go eyeball it for you - only on PS! I can''t wait to see the pics - I am really happy for you!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2005 7:53:49 PM
Author: noobie
You guys are just too funny! Pete let me know it would be ready by Friday. It''s good that LS will get to see it on Friday. I am out of towm all week, but will try to see it on Saturday. It may a double or triple PS inspection.

Poor kaleigh, I hope you don''t mind all of us playing with your ring! Hey Nan, party at Quest!
11.gif
Oh good, I get to see it FIRST!
11.gif
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nan I am sooo glad you get to see it first. Just make sure ya don''t walk off with it as we have the same ring size!!!!
31.gif
Note to Pete, watch Nan like a hawk!!!!
10.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
As I told Kaleigh, my husband has been bribed into coming along with PF Chang''s lunch, but when I told him that I was going to take pictures, he said he would be totally embarassed that I was visiting a friend''s ring, and that he would sit in the car or the lounge!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
No Logan you must drag him in there so he can see first hand how pretty those asschers are and that you neeeeeed one too.
31.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2005 8:53:13 AM
Author: kaleigh
No Logan you must drag him in there so he can see first hand how pretty those asschers are and that you neeeeeed one too.
31.gif
That''s totally my wicked plan
11.gif
!

I hope he''ll be so shocked and blinded by its beauty that he will succumb to my requests for one. I don''t ask for much...
12.gif

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleigh,

I''ve been following your "saga" from the beginning from Lurkdom. I CANNOT wait to see this ring! The stone is GORGEOUS!!!!!

I think the design is beautiful - it will certainly be bling-tastic.
36.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok when is it actually going to be in your hands Kaleigh.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, lets see. First it will be in Nan''s hot little hands, then noobie''s and Logan''s. I will have it on my hand by Tuesday afternoon when my mail comes. Man I pray the postman isn''t late on Tues. Usually get my mail around 1:30. Just 5 more sleeps!!!
3.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results