shape
carat
color
clarity

Here''s my pain in the Asscher Cads

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Lisa...this is so exciting! But is the postman bringing it, or FedEx or UPS or somebody? You might be getting it earlier than 1:30pm!!!!
3.gif

I must say, if it were mine, I wouldn't want a committee (albeit a very nice one) seeing my treasure before me. I hope Quest wipes off all those fingerprints!
2.gif

widget

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
when Quest shipped my ring it came UPS or Dhl, i can''t remember which. it was here around 9:30am on a sat morning. depending on when your overnight comes you should have by 10:30 tues. morning. I think it''s great noobie, LS, and Nan will see it. they can make sure it''s up to pricescope standards before it''s sent to you and you won''t have to deal with the hassel of shipping it back. Of course, with Quest, I''d be surprised if it''s not perfect the first go around
1.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/21/2005 11:40:59 AM
Author: widget
Lisa...this is so exciting! But is the postman bringing it, or FedEx or UPS or somebody? You might be getting it earlier than 1:30pm!!!!
3.gif

I must say, if it were mine, I wouldn''t want a committee (albeit a very nice one) seeing my treasure before me. I hope Quest wipes off all those fingerprints!
2.gif

widget
The fingerprints and the "drool"....

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ohh Lisa! I can''t believe it''s FINALLY almost done!! I can''t wait to see it (in person!
9.gif
)... I just hope I have a ring to show you too
29.gif

I am so excited for you!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys. No it''s coming regular mail and I will have to sign for it on Tuesday and I don''t get my mail until after 1:00. I''m not worried about the finger prints at all. I''m sooo lucky to have such good buddies that will inspect it for me. Actually, I feel sorry for Quest as the pressure is on them!!!
2.gif

Icekid, I am sooooo sorry about your ring, we''ll get together as soon as you have yours. It won''t be long now, I''m sure!!!! Hang in there!!!!
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Only one more sleep until pictures, yay!!!
36.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/22/2005 12:38:51 PM
Author: kaleigh
Only one more sleep until pictures, yay!!!
36.gif
Well, my mother always told me on Christmas Eve that if I went to bed early, the morning would come faster. Maybe that will work for you too. Feeling sleepy, Lisa?
31.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~OOOOH YAY!!! I can''t wait to see pictures!! I''m going to put a pillow on my keyboard so that I can take a nap while I wait...
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamondlil, am I sleepy yet, ummm NO!!! How am I gonna sleep tonight??? Thanks Bling, I can''t wait either!!!! I wonder if the pics could be ready today???
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh geez, I just talked to Rose at Quest seeing if they could send pics today and she said I won''t get them until tomorrow evening. Bummer. They are working on it all day tomorrow.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
39.gif
oh well, at least you''ll have them tomorrow and not have to wait through the weekend
36.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Is it here yet, is it here yet, is it here yet?

*rinse, repeat*

31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hee Hee...I just saw VuittonGirl''s thread names ''here it is'' in my PS overview (doesn''t know who wrote it), and thought oh my god it''s Kaleigh''s new ring!!! MUST SEE. But nope! Hehee..

SO WHERE IS IT ALREADY?!???!
40.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mrssalvo came up with the name of the next thread, it''s called, You can kiss my asscher it''s DONE!!!!
I won''t get pics until later today or early evening. I have asked Storm to post the pics for me since he helped pick out the stone. So when you see that new title, you''ll know it''s them!!!!!
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I''m so excited!!!!
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, LISA!!!! IT''S ALMOST HERE!!! I''ve been mostly MIA from PS this week, but what a great treat to come back to--I can hardly wait--you must be on pins and needles!!!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi blueroses,
So glad you are here today. Yes pins and needles it is for me. It''s almost been 3 months. Thanks for all your help. You saved the day finding those pics for me!!!!
36.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
The countdown begins to my checking every hour to see if you''ve got pics! Betcha you''re checking every 5 minutes!
1.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOSH, I can''t believe it''s been so long--but I guess it must be after all these pages and pages of threads.....I''m sorry it''s been such a bumpy road for you, but I KNOW it will be worth it!!!! Can''t wait to see it!! (And I was more than happy to do what little bit I could!!!)

ALMOST HERE!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok guys, could the day go any slower????? I''m dying here!!!!! Logan Sapphire is going to see it first thing tomorrow, yay!!!!
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Pictures, pictures, I''ve got to see some pictures!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
UPDATE: Pete just called and the ring is almost finished, but he miscalculated how many diamonds he needed and he's short by a whole roll. He had to order more to be able to finish it. It's almost done though. So Logan will see an almost completed ring and noobie too. So pics by late Monday. Sorry guys!!!! But I'll post the one's that Logan takes tomorrow. Stay tuned.
15.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Argh!
32.gif
That stinks! Sooooo close now though. So they will get the stones Monday and finish up to send it out on Tuesday?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes diamondlil. He hopes to get them tomorrow, if not on Monday and they'll ship it Tuesday and I'll have it on Wednesday. Just one day off, not too bad. I told him the name of the new thread and he cracked up!!!
3.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
AAAYYYYEEEE!!!!!! (shay37 jumps out bedroom window) drag, thump, drag, thump (climbs stairs) It wasn''t high enough! What do you mean it''ll be next week? Are they trying to kill us?
11.gif

Shay

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
With Christmas looming ever nearer....
2.gif

I''m going to have a beer with my husband...I can''t handle the "pain in the asscher" suspense any longer!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Shay, you are too funny. I will still have pics to post tomorrow from Logan Sapphire!!!!
21.gif

Tawn, crack one for me will ya!!!!
3.gif

5 more sleeps
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
9.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Lisa- I''m going to lay out my camera so when I leave early tomorrow for my race, I won''t forget it! I''m excited, and thanks for letting me see it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, no more glitches! We wanna see the ring!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Logan, First of all good luck in you race tomorrow!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
And thank YOU for taking the time out of your busy schedule to go see my ring!!!!

MGR, I know, I know, some things just happen!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results