shape
carat
color
clarity

Here it is the Ering i pick it up this morning!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Good luck on the proposal! Can''t wait for u 2 come back with hand shots.
9.gif

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty! congrats and good luck!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! I would also pop the question before your night out so that you guys can enjoy the evening in pre-wedded bliss! Good luck to you and congrats on creating a lovely ring!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! It''s beautiful! She is going to love it!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
stunning!
30.gif

surfcali365

Rough_Rock
guys thanks for all ur input u guys r the best. finding this site and talkin to all of u really made my shopping alot easier.
i know she will love it lol i love it myself.
Now i just need to come up with how and where im going to ask her b4 we eat? it will end up bbeing still light out bc we are seeing "O" at 7:30 which ends at 9ish. if i do wait till 10:30 at the fountains for the (time to say goodbye) its still early for vegas standards lol so that might be fine as well. if i had to ask her b4 dinner or roght after dinner its going to be light out and i dont think as romantic by the fountains then i would have to change everything in regards to askin her somewhere else.
i really wanted to do the fountains, but someone told me about a butterfly house and she loves butterfiles so im not sure we will see i have a few days to figure it out

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My word it''s lovely - anyway you propose will be fantastic _ i think earlier in the evening so you can see her beaming all night, but it should be what YOU feel most excited about doing.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous Ring, she''ll love it for sure :)

What a fun place to propose, love the Bellagio and "O" is fantastic!!! CONGRATS!

surfcali365

Rough_Rock
Thanks again everyone,
well thats what i was thinking if i were to do it b4 dinner and the show and all that other stuff we could enjoy the night together being newley engaged. rather than 1st doing it at 10:30 at night.
Im know trying to re think my game plan completey, guys from work said that the fountains is a great idea but know theres gunna be everybody and your mother around when you do it lol. so that got me to reconsider and prehaps do it somewhere else??

Just know im clueless and then also we land on tuesday the 14th at 9:30pm so i can do it that 1st night we get there so i dont hvae to worry about holding on to it for the next day the 15th which is our actual anniversary which i thought woul dbe nice to get engaged the same day i asked her to go out.

-so know im just confused and need to figure something out do i do it that 1st night we get there?
-on the 15th b4 dinner and the show.
- at the fountain to the time to say goodbye song that night after dinner and the show "O"

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!! The diamond looks killer and the setting is stunning!

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Me like :D

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
What if you ordered room service for breakfast on the morning of your anniversary and get the ring onto the tray etc. for a surprise? Then you can celebrate
31.gif
during the day and top it all off with the dinner and show that evening.
1.gif

surfcali365

Rough_Rock
thats an idea i was thinkin of going for breakfast and then doing it somewhere in the morning to start our day. not to sure. Anyone know about the butterfly thing at bellagio? not even sure if its there or at the gardens inside the bellagio? im so confused b/c my 1st plan which i liked is now gettin me to reconsider the propsal place, time, etc oooooooo boy

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You could always propose the first night there but do it after midnight...that way it is the start of your trip but it is your anniversary date.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I say wake her up with a surprise good morning proposal on your anniversary! How could you guys not have an incredible trip after that?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results