shape
carat
color
clarity

Here it is the Ering i pick it up this morning!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Wowza! What a lot of lovely bling!

surfcali365

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys i got the Eternity band custom made by my jeweler. I made him not go all the way around but most of the way with enough room for her to be able to change the size of the ring if she needs to in the future without being a pain in the butt since there isnt any diamonds there.

the band is .7 pointers i was going to do .9 pointers but thought i might look to gordy if you know what i mean. The side of the band as some detail i was going to go with it just smooth but i thought it jazzed it up alittle bit more.

and then went with a 6 prong over the 4. just like the way it looked better and i felt more secure with it. shes gunna love it!!!!.... she better hahha

js_diamond

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!I love your choices--6 prongs and eternity mostly all the way. She will love it.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
That ring looks just fantastic!!!!!
36.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Classic piece!! She''ll LOVE IT!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
She''s going to be over the moon because that ring is STUNNING! Good luck with your proposal!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lovely--not gordy at all!
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
It''s very pretty.
1.gif
Are the diamonds in the eternity band the same size as the ones on this band? Do you have any pictures yet of the complete set?

Congratulations and good luck!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! Beauty!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now that is a lovely ring!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I love it! I''m jealous! ;-)

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
It''s a very pretty ring. Are you super excited
36.gif

surfcali365

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys it was a long gruling process. from what stones, to the setting, and then finding out the ring size? it was an adventure to say the least. I wan tto give it to her now lol.
But i gotta wait a week. we are going to Vegas next tuesday. we are stayin at the bellagio going to see "O" dinner and then going to pop the ? at the fountains that night.
One question. shall i do it at the end of dinner and the Show. or do it before all of that and have a night enjoying the engagement over dinner the show, etc??? cant decide. im thinking afterall of that stuff at night. im just so anixous to give it to her lol.

then had to go to get an apprasial and then to get it insured it was a buzy day for me and know im ready to crash!!!! you guys have been awsome!!!!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! Show us hand pics soon please!!!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/8/2008 5:33:56 PM
Author: surfcali365
Thanks guys it was a long gruling process. from what stones, to the setting, and then finding out the ring size? it was an adventure to say the least. I wan tto give it to her now lol.
But i gotta wait a week. we are going to Vegas next tuesday. we are stayin at the bellagio going to see 'O' dinner and then going to pop the ? at the fountains that night.
One question. shall i do it at the end of dinner and the Show. or do it before all of that and have a night enjoying the engagement over dinner the show, etc??? cant decide. im thinking afterall of that stuff at night. im just so anixous to give it to her lol.

then had to go to get an apprasial and then to get it insured it was a buzy day for me and know im ready to crash!!!! you guys have been awsome!!!!!!
Awww you sound so excited! Your choice of ring is absolutely gorgeous.

Personally, I would pop the question before dinner and the show so that you have a night to remember (it'll be memorable in any case but doing it before will just mark the occasion if you see what I mean)!

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! :)

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
It''s a gorgeous ring. Good luck with the proposal! I think she''ll be very pleased
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sure she''ll be thrilled, it''s a gorgeous ring!!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely perfect, gorgeous!!!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
It is GORGEOUS!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

surfcali365

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys,
Well we have the "o" show at 7:30 so i figured an early dinner and than at 10:30pm they play the Time to say goodbye song at the fountains and was gunna opo the question then. I dont think doing it b4 dinner would be a good time. im not sure. We land on Tuesday at 9:30 and was thinking about doing it as soon as we got off the plane and do it at the fountains that night we land.
The wensday though is our actual anniversay the 15th of October. so i was going to do it then. i cant decide lol what to do what to do.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous simply gorgeous

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/8/2008 6:10:17 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds

Date: 10/8/2008 5:33:56 PM
Author: surfcali365
But i gotta wait a week. we are going to Vegas next tuesday. we are stayin at the bellagio going to see ''O'' dinner and then going to pop the ? at the fountains that night.

Awww you sound so excited! Your choice of ring is absolutely gorgeous.

Personally, I would pop the question before dinner and the show so that you have a night to remember (it''ll be memorable in any case but doing it before will just mark the occasion if you see what I mean)!
Oh boy, it is stunning! Great job!
This is what I would do as well...it will also avoid the duty of carrying the ring around in your pocket all night long. I think that having a known reason to celebrate throughout the night would be wonderful. Whatever you decide, it will be perfect
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
NICE
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results