shape
carat
color
clarity

Here are some pics of that Old cut Onyx starburst I have for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
over 1 carat, with at least 25 points in side diamonds, as well as beveled starburst cut onyx inlay, 18k wg, VS clarity, H in color, $4500 firm (that''s what I paid for it), and never got to wear it %^(

win

oldonyxdia.jpeg

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh, first one is dark, I'm a novice at this so bear with me, please. I hope this one is better. I have one more also.

win

oldonyxdiam.jpeg

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Last one.

win

Oldonyxside.jpeg

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Oh Win, I'm so sorry you have to part with that beauty. You have lovely taste. I hope somebody worthy gives it a good home.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Glitterata, I hope so too, there's nothing lovelier than some of this old late Victorian, early Edwardian pieces, in my view.

*sigh*

win

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Wish I had a spare $4500 floating around.

You know, I once saw a Winyan ring--a pretty peachy-orangy-pinky stone in an old-fashioned setting--going for real cheap. I tried to buy it for you, but somebody had already snatched it up.

Anyway, I'm sorry you can't keep that magnificent ring.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again, Glitterata, that's a very sweet thought. I was so excited to be employed once more, I guess I went a bit overboard on the sparklies. Ah well, I kept telling myself this one was an investment, but then, I got attached.

It's a true beauty, I'd love to know who once loved it and wore it.

win

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oh Win, that's lovely. I'll be praying you find a buyer!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results