shape
carat
color
clarity

Hendra Gem Show QLD

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Greetings! Have just returned from a small gem show nearby and I'm positively buzzing! It's my first experience at a gem show and I wasn't sure what to expect. I did the rounds and enjoyed a free lecture on gemstones then settled down to some serious buying. I bought 4 white zircon baguettes for sidestones and a small blue sapphire trillion - all from Coolamon Sapphires. The trillion is 6mm and a lovely deep blueberry colour - i see no grey modifier. It's a little dark which is typical of Oz material but still a fabulous blue when the light hits it. (I couldnt afford the lighter stones unfortunately). They were beyond helpful and allowed me to sit down and take half an hour to examine the stones and make my choices. I am so happy with my choices and felt they were very gracious in allowing me to handle the stones and ask so many questions. I think they also have a website if anyone I'd interested.

EDIT: I have photos of the sapphire but for some reason my iPhone won't seem to allow me to upload them?!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Part 2: Turns out I just couldn't stay away! :lol:

Went back today to the same vendor with all my existing stones and once again they let me sit down and carefully pick the perfect sidestones for each one. I returned the blue sapphire trillion as that plus ten sidestones blew my budget but I'm very happy with what I have. :love: I now can get 4 rings made! 6x zircon baguettes, 4x sapphire princess cuts plus 2x sapphire trillions. All untreated.

I have photos of all the sets but still cannot upload iPhone pics!? Can anyone please tell me how? The upload button below just won't work...

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh it sounds like you had an awesome time! I wish a gem show would come to Melbourne! Or actually I probably don't, it would kill my wallet! :bigsmile: I can't wait for pics!

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh it sounds like you had an awesome time! I wish a gem show would come to Melbourne! Or actually I probably don't, it would kill my wallet! :bigsmile: I can't wait for pics!
+1...gem shows are almost unheard of down south :(( However it sounds like you had a ball - c'mon already with the pics!!! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results