shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Wedding BAND.

sammy8889

Rough_Rock
Hi there,

Have this new band and I am not loving the claws and the bulk. It hurts when I exercise and I am aware of it all the time.
Love the stones, the sparkle and the uniqueness.

Thoughts on how to reset to make it better?

img_12629.jpg

img_12630.jpg

img_12631.jpg

img_12632.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a beautiful ring!

I know many on here favour a U-prong setting that is low & smooth. You might want to look into that?

I had a full eternity in an almost identical setting. It was fine cushioned between my wedding & engagement rings, but I couldn't ever wear it alone. It was spikey & uncomfortable. It also went off round 4 times in less than 4 years, so I had it reset into a beautiful, heavy chanel setting. It's beautifully comfortable now & can be worn alone no problem.

Investigate & try on lots of different settings until you find something that works. Good luck!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why not keep it for a right hand ring that you can wear occasionally and buy something more comfortable for daily wear?

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most here would advise that you DON'T wear your rings during any intensive activity like exercise or cleaning, even grocery shopping. Especially for an eternity ring. I don't wear my rings in the house at all when I'm home or at the gym. If you feel you must wear a band get a plain 2mm band to wear. You have a good chance of seriously damaging your eternity, the setting and the stones, by giving it that much wear over time.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Probably the most comfortable would be have it made into a channel setting. You could have all the sides rounded and comfort fit like Tiffs does their rings. It would make the band a little wider for the metal but ultimately the most comfortable and safe for the stones, especially if you want to wear it all of the time.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh, I love it on your right hand. Seems like it's competing with your engagement ring. Maybe a small channel set princess band for a wedding ring? Make sure it sits low so it's comfy.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You could have the stones set in a bright cut set band with milgrained walls. It will be a lot more comfortable.

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
I agree that it looks fantastic on your right hand. Have you tried it on that hand for awhile?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results