color
clarity

Help with this 1.5ct, clueles male with no jewelry knowledge

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Re: Help with this 1.5ct, clueles male with no jewelry knowl

Lovely stone!

I didn't see it through my brief skim through the thread but remember to tell them you are from pricescope and you'd be surprised that sometimes you can often save up to a few hundred dollars.

YeahDave

Rough_Rock

gm89uk|1453849914|3982014 said:
Lovely stone!

I didn't see it through my brief skim through the thread but remember to tell them you are from pricescope and you'd be surprised that sometimes you can often save up to a few hundred dollars.

Yup I asked about that thanks! I got a 1% discount on the entire ring. Unfortunately it looks like I am being told I cant combine that with the 15% Valentines day discount. Is that similar to everyone else's experience?

James Allen has been super accomadating so I am glad I went with them so far.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium

yes, usually you cannot combine discounts. Take whichever is the larger and you'll be on your way :)

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

YeahDave|1453927474|3982521 said:
gm89uk|1453849914|3982014 said:
Lovely stone!

Yup I asked about that thanks! I got a 1% discount on the entire ring. Unfortunately it looks like I am being told I cant combine that with the 15% Valentines day discount. Is that similar to everyone else's experience?

James Allen has been super accomadating so I am glad I went with them so far.

Well I previously asked for a pricescope discount on the loose stone (rather than the setting) and I was given $190 discount (but the discount is variable based on the stone). That discount on the stone may be more than 15% on the setting. Although based on the setting you chose, it's around $190 (15% discount) which is more than 1% off the whole ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results