shape
carat
color
clarity

help with sapphire as e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2008 2:11:01 PM
Author: tessari
Thanks! That''s a great website.

I wonder if the prices are comparable to what you would get from a local jeweler??

It is hard to say because most of their stones are untreated. Most local jewelers only have heated stones. My local jeweler told me they were shocked when they found one stone that appeared unheated. They are sending it to NY for proper testing. I think their prices are ok.

cherrypicked.com also has some nice unheated stones.

valleygirl

Rough_Rock
I''m glad to see that you''ve come around to the idea... now comes the fun part- picking out exactly what you want!
9.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
What about something like this, but with the color of your choice?

This is from the natural sapphire co.

J689_S1.jpg

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2008 7:53:34 PM
Author: coatimundi
This is Ellen''s exquisite aquamarine in a Leon solitaire. I think a cushion cut sapphire would look amazing in something like this. I love his solitaires--Mark Morrell''s are gorgeous to!

I was going to link to Ellen''s ring if someone hadn''t already. This ring haunts my dreams, its so gorgeous. The Leon setting is fluid perfection and that stone...well...I have no words. Lurrrrrrrrrve it all.

I think your solitaire sapphire will be a great piece. I love the look of a colored gemstone as Ering. And sapphires are so wonderful. I''m constantly looking for "the one".

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results