shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP: Trying to find a high quality micropave band

SLdouble

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a very high quality but thin micropave eternity band to go with my set. I have been surprised to learn that micropave diamond quality variation is actually very noticeable.

Ideally, I'd love the Tiffany Metro band but $2200 is a little steep for such a thin band. I've seen a few on etsy but it's so hard to know what kind of quality you're getting.

Do any of you have a super sparkly micropave band around 1mm-1.5mm?? Can you share?

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Highest quality would be Victor Canera and Steven Kirsch. That's where I would get one. They may cost more than the Tiffany band but could have slightly larger stones than the Metro which I would find desirable.

https://www.victorcanera.com/rings/bands

SLdouble

Rough_Rock
Wonderful. Thank you. Any other suggestions are appreciated!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SLdouble|1464706623|4038469 said:
Wonderful. Thank you. Any other suggestions are appreciated!

OP - keep in mind even Tiffany does not recommend the Metro pave band for daily wear and that band is 1.5mm I believe; to go even thinner presents a high risk of damage/warp/diamond loss. For daily wear, I'd go at least 1.75-1.8mm width and have BE/SK/LM/VC make it. If this is to be an occasional wear band, a slimmer band may be possible, especially if you baby your rings. Just my 2 cents.

SLdouble

Rough_Rock
Thank you Marymm and m2b!!! By the way, m2b, your ring is beautiful! Ive seen it on another post and have admired it for a long time :)

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1464705487|4038461 said:
Highest quality would be Victor Canera and Steven Kirsch. That's where I would get one. They may cost more than the Tiffany band but could have slightly larger stones than the Metro which I would find desirable.

https://www.victorcanera.com/rings/bands

This question is actually for DS, m2b, marymm and anyone else who may know the answer. I know there are a few options with the kind of pave that's out there. U-cut, fishtail, neo fishtail, bead set etc.... Can anyone tell me which two styles are in my pic below? The top one is more rounded, shows more metal and was pretty low set. The other is more flat and didn't really show metal from the sides also low set. If I were to order similar bands from one of the Trinity I would like to know which style pave these two different bands are most like?!

Also, I did get a couple quotes from VC but he won't do certain styles in 18k yellow. For example, I can't order his u-cut shallow pave in 18k yellow and I am trying to create a yellow stack. What to do.

_3929.jpeg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Bump :wavey:

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
I actually have a micropave band from, of all places, James Allen that is quite lovely and was really quite inexpensive. Is it a fancy Victor band? no. But it's got excellent quality melee for the very affordable price and I too wanted yellow gold which is hard to find in this style. Mine is 14k yellow for some extra durability.

Here it is with my former cushion engagement ring and my Cartier skinny trinity for size comparison. Mine is the half eternity but there are full eternities available.

it's this ring: https://www.jamesallen.com/wedding-rings/womens-diamond/14k-white-gold-1.5mm-23-stone-0.16ctw-matching-pave-wedding-band-item-51154

xmpb7xa.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results