shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Sidestones for cushion? (and pix too!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I think the three stone cushion would be a mean piece of work!
emteeth.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Graduated rouds bead set (like that antique ring) is sooooo very classy :) I couldn''t say anything less of it, ''cause it really is among my favs. If you find someone to make it right - this is a wonderful choice.

The sides in your last post look more like some stout pears with flat bottom than shield cut (the name "shield" mean step cut to me) - but I keep finding these - probably a new breed of pear sides.

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/1/2004 12:13:21 PM
Author: moremoremore
Then again...there is this one...that I like, then don''t, then like again...

Or should I screw it and just leave it alone and get a diamond band???

(Reality= get nothing LOL)

I REALLY like this idea, i think it is amazingly gorgeous. It adds some extra diamonds for a little more sparkle, but doesn''t take away from the center stone (which is amazingly beautiful). I do also like the 3 stone cushion and the ones that morticia posted, but I just love love love the diamonds in the band. Of course, this is your ring, and you seem to really love the 3 stone cushion, so if thats what you want, then you should get it! It would be really unique too! Either way, it is bound to be just gorgeous!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mmm1.JPG

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
I love the diamond antique band
30.gif
. It's my favorite so far. The three stone cushion is my second. I can't decide myself.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You''ve got one taugh decission on your hands MMM :)

MM2.JPG

reena

Ideal_Rock
my first vote is the graduated diamond setting
30.gif

then is a tie between the cushion three-stone and the half moons. i LOVE the half moons.

reena

Ideal_Rock
that''s exactly the one i was thinking of, M!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yeah, baby! I never thought I''d want side stones until I saw this little number. Now, it has been on my mind! LOL. I am SURE my BF wishes I never found this site!
face23.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
yeah, i love that one morticia. i normally don''t like all the diamonds on the sides, but that looks really sweet!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Enjoying that vacation girl??? :)

Thanks to all of you!!!! :) This is fun...wasn''t I the anti-setting girl? LOL....

Well, Mark made it easy for me...he said that it would be very hard to match two of these cushions and then try to match the look of the center stone. I was thinking that it really might detract and not add anyway!!!!

It doesn''t help that all the pix picture HUGE center stones! hehehehehe

So, we really can''t figure out what those little pear stones are...they do look like stout pears but flat...like Ana mentioned. I like that too! Not a fan of the half moons b/c the center looks more round. I like baguettes but wanted something less traditional..dunno

I really NEVER clean my rings so I''m wondering if pave isn''t for me..but Leon pave might be devine...

I''m still also looking into some form of three stone ... told Mark i''d look around!

What a ''horrible'' decision to make :) That''s the easy part actually...approaching my hubby is the hard part!!!

Thanks guys!!!

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
I vote for the graduated bead set band. Deliciously sparkly and I think it will really set off your gorgeous cushion
18.gif

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
Although I''m not loving the prongs on that one... Dare I suggest Leon claws??
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results