shape
carat
color
clarity

Help please - which ring???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2010 5:43:10 PM
Author: Tuckins1

Date: 4/6/2010 4:36:14 PM
Author: 9020v
It''s odd that the certificate says very good cut, but the website says premium. Is union diamond a recommended dealer?

The cut quality says ''premium''. The polish and symmetry say ''very good''. It looks like it will be a lovely combination, if it fits your specifications for setting and stone.
Sorry to correct, but the actual cert labels the cut grade as "Very Good". The term premium was applied by Union diamonds.

jlx

Rough_Rock
coming from someone who rushed to buy an engagement ring, take your time!!!!!!!!!!

i know you are extremely anxious to buy a ring and propose, but honestly, this is too important to rush. i made more mistakes than you can imagine, so i would suggest foregoing those two rings from sam's club and ebay, and taking your time to shop with a PS vendor.

take your time!!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
This diamond has potential (needs more info, but I''m sure DS will provide it), and you could set it in this setting (in 14k WG).

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2010 5:46:05 PM
Author: dreamer_d
Date: 4/6/2010 5:43:10 PM

Author: Tuckins1

Date: 4/6/2010 4:36:14 PM

It''s odd that the certificate says very good cut, but the website says premium. Is union diamond a recommended dealer?

The cut quality says ''premium''. The polish and symmetry say ''very good''. It looks like it will be a lovely combination, if it fits your specifications for setting and stone.

Sorry to correct, but the actual cert labels the cut grade as ''Very Good''. The term premium was applied by Union diamonds.

Thank you, I actually didn''t notice that!
41.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/6/2010 1:38:58 PM
Out of curiosity, how are the rings in my original two links priced? What would be a fair price to offer for the eBay one if I decide to get it? The one from Sam''s has great color and clarity, but I''m not wild about the setting and worry it might look kind of puny.
i wouldn''t even offer 50% of his asking price. stop thinking about SIZE and start learning about better cut stones.

9020v

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys, I think I am going to go with the UD stone and the original setting I liked.

Do you recommend taking advantage of the cheaper wire price the dealers all offer or to retain the protection offered by the CC?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I really don''t know about the payment questions, but I really think you made a good decision by going with a good online dealer and focusing on a better cut/clarity!
36.gif

Please come back and show us the finished product!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results