shape
carat
color
clarity

Help/opinions on engadgement ring

Sparky_fry

Rough_Rock
After reading through a lot of these posts I've decided to post myself with my engadgement ring mission.

we've been looking around for rings the last few days in order to give me a sense of what she is looking for and now it's time for me to go free and find something. She is looking for a rose gold pave/halo ring.

We found one at a local jewlerry store that she liked. It is a 0.4 carrat centre stone, very good cut, vs2, f color for 2800. This seems like a good price? We are in Canada if that also helps.

I'm also considering buying an excellent cut diamond online, 0.5 carrat and having a local jewler make the setting and set the stone. The jewler I was recommended quoted approxiamtely 3k for the ring and setting of the stone, including the accent diamonds.

the diamond I was eyeing online was 2k, excellent cut, vs1, F

She has a small size 4 finger and didn't want anything too large that would be to big on her finger especially when the hell is included

I'm having trouble deciding whether . 0.5 carrat excellent cut custom ring is worth twice as much as a 0.4 carat store bought ring considering all other characteristics.

I have a picture of the ring we found in store and I've trid to attach it

_38207.jpg

Sparky_fry

Rough_Rock
Also thanks for reading and any help!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results