shape
carat
color
clarity

Help on CAD and Halo Size please!!

spen15

Rough_Rock
Hi All- I am having anxiety over my halo sizes. I am having my cushion cut diamond reset into a double halo- I want the inner halo to be small, almost like glitter around my center stone cushion (1.26 carats about 6.2 mm/ 6 mm) and the outer halo to be pretty substantial- I am modeling it after a ring I found but I dont know the mm sizes in the halos. My jewelry is recommending 1.2 for the inner halo and 1.5 for the outer. She said anything larger will look flowery- thoughts on this?

My inspiration ring is in this video- but no pink diamonds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV86hzcQt1w

Cad (which looks kind of weird?) attached.

What do you think!? My husband is no help so would love anyone to weigh in on sizes- keep in mind my fingers are an 8.5 so going for finger coverage with this reset and also think the style is really pretty. It was stunning in person!

screen_shot_2016-05-15_at_9_0.png

spen15

Rough_Rock
I appreciate the feedback but all I see are posts on the CAD, I am comfortable with the quality this jeweler produces, but am questioning the halo sizes. Nothing in the links I went through advised me as to the halo sizes...

Rosiepink

Rough_Rock
Have you tried contacting the original designer of that ring? They have a website and I'm sure they would be more than happy to provide you more details about the setting so you can get the exact look.

spen15

Rough_Rock
I did... They won't tell me the sizes, originally I just wanted that one but its a bit over budget and their customer service hasn't been the best. Maybe I'll try again with a pseudo name! Thanks for your help!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results