shape
carat
color
clarity

Help on Aset/IS images K SI strong fluo

BoubaFris

Shiny_Rock
Hello folks,

I would appreciate fellow PSers inputs on the following ASET/IS images before I pull the trigger. Thank you in advance for your inputs :)

_1277.png

_1278.png

_1279.png

_1280.png

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
As long as there is no haziness or transparency issue it looks great.

Is the wearer okay with a K color stone? And how are you going to set it?

BoubaFris

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Gypsy! Really value your input!!

IDJ confirms that it is not cloudy or milky.

It is going to be set in a milgrain bezel pendant. I had to go down to a K colour because of budget (<4,000 incl setting). With the strong fluo, it will face up whiter, hopefully :angel:

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This may be a great stone for you, but it's a good idea to satisfy yourself that the color is within your personal tolerance before you are committed. It's a mistake to assume it will face up whiter because of strong fluoro, although that is a widely held belief.
https://www.pricescope.com/wiki/diamonds/diamond-flourescence

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting! I have a K in a milgrain bezel pendant from IDJ, too, and I think it's a great compromise of $$ and size for a pendant! :appl:

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
HI BoubaFris,
My experience is that in some cases a K color with Srong Blue fl will indeed look a bit whiter than an inert stone. Not in all cases, but I've seen quite a few that do.
If you get a chance to compare, please let us know if you've got one!

BoubaFris

Shiny_Rock
Thank you PintoBean and Rockdiamond for the inputs. Really appreciate it.

PB: your IDJ pendant is an inspiration for me. Hope you don't mind if I replicate yours!! :naughty:

Rockdiamond: Unfortunately I don't have a K but I saw the video of the K. It looks sparkly with no brownish tint. Hope it appears so in real life.

BoubaFris

Shiny_Rock
By the way, any issue with the diamond close to 60/60 proportions?

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
BoubaFris said:
By the way, any issue with the diamond close to 60/60 proportions?

This was a big debate years back.....most of the market has gone to the smaller table proportions frequently suggested here.....but make no mistake, there's still many people that prefer 60/60 to "Ideal" proportions.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BoubaFris|1469036694|4057618 said:
Thank you PintoBean and Rockdiamond for the inputs. Really appreciate it.

PB: your IDJ pendant is an inspiration for me. Hope you don't mind if I replicate yours!! :naughty:

Rockdiamond: Unfortunately I don't have a K but I saw the video of the K. It looks sparkly with no brownish tint. Hope it appears so in real life.
I'm flattered that you'd want to replicate my pendant!! :wavey: I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful pendant from IDJ! :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results