shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP ME PICK ONE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL...the funny thing is...they are almost identical in terms of mm measurement. Weird. I can see a teeny tint in the G...but it's still very white....I made sure they were both VERY eye clean
1.gif
I AM the bionic man...

MelanieC

Shiny_Rock
You know.....I almost think I like the one on the left better. Both have a different look. The one on the left seems to have an outward flow and the one on the right seems to have an inward flow. The patterns are totally different. Boy rounds are more predictable in looks. I do see a slight tinge in the one on the right, but it could be the camera or my head??

Which do you like by the pictures??

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Interesting and thanks so much for the input! Maybe you're right about the one on the left. J likes the one on the right. I think if you put a G next to an F...you can totally see a little color unlike with rounds. Princess stones always look so dark in pix..i'll see tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results