shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find this band (or something similar)!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

Browsing through some old threads, I came across this picture someone had posted (of someone else''s ring). The poster didn''t recall where the pic was from though. Please help me find a w-band similar to the one in the picture! Thank you!!

pave_w_xprong.jpg

evansjm1

Shiny_Rock
That looks a lot like the Tiffany Legacy band to me. I bet you could find one similar for less $ by searching the net with those keywords. Good luck!

TiffanyLegacyCollection003.jpg

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a pretty simple band to replicate. If you don''t want to spend the money on the Tiffany name, I''d suggest searching reputable vendors; they will surely have a similar band.

Here is a band from Blue Nile that has similarities ($450 for WG)

weddingband123.jpg.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 1:35:39 PM
Author: BeachRunner
That''s a pretty simple band to replicate. If you don''t want to spend the money on the Tiffany name, I''d suggest searching reputable vendors; they will surely have a similar band.

Here is a band from Blue Nile that has similarities ($450 for WG)
My friend has this band from BN and it''s lovely in person. It''s not full eternity though, so it does spin and reveal the bottom.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The one in that picture looks like the legacy to me too - so pretty!

Actually, a friend of mine got one from overstock that was really really pretty too! I know it''s not tiffany or blue nile quality, but i have to say it was great looking in person and oh so reasonably priced - and it had the milgraining. The pictures from overstock aren''t nearly that pretty, but i liked it in real life...

http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/14k-Gold-1-2ct-TDW-Diamond-Pave-Eternity-Band-G-H-I1-I2/1133197/product.html

ringliketiffany23.jpg

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
wow! thanks to everyone who posted a band!

if i had a money tree, i''d definitely go for the legacy band!! but alas, i''m grateful for more affordable options!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results