shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find this band (or something similar)!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

Browsing through some old threads, I came across this picture someone had posted (of someone else''s ring). The poster didn''t recall where the pic was from though. Please help me find a w-band similar to the one in the picture! Thank you!!

pave_w_xprong.jpg

That looks a lot like the Tiffany Legacy band to me. I bet you could find one similar for less $ by searching the net with those keywords. Good luck!

TiffanyLegacyCollection003.jpg

That''s a pretty simple band to replicate. If you don''t want to spend the money on the Tiffany name, I''d suggest searching reputable vendors; they will surely have a similar band.

Here is a band from Blue Nile that has similarities ($450 for WG)

weddingband123.jpg.jpg

Date: 4/10/2009 1:35:39 PM
Author: BeachRunner
That''s a pretty simple band to replicate. If you don''t want to spend the money on the Tiffany name, I''d suggest searching reputable vendors; they will surely have a similar band.

Here is a band from Blue Nile that has similarities ($450 for WG)
My friend has this band from BN and it''s lovely in person. It''s not full eternity though, so it does spin and reveal the bottom.

The one in that picture looks like the legacy to me too - so pretty!

Actually, a friend of mine got one from overstock that was really really pretty too! I know it''s not tiffany or blue nile quality, but i have to say it was great looking in person and oh so reasonably priced - and it had the milgraining. The pictures from overstock aren''t nearly that pretty, but i liked it in real life...

http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/14k-Gold-1-2ct-TDW-Diamond-Pave-Eternity-Band-G-H-I1-I2/1133197/product.html

ringliketiffany23.jpg

wow! thanks to everyone who posted a band!

if i had a money tree, i''d definitely go for the legacy band!! but alas, i''m grateful for more affordable options!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP